Not another screenshot quiz...

Started by _Paul, 07/15/2007, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awack

td741

td741

NecroPhile

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!  Shape Shifter?  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

td741

NecroPhile: Are you like the Pictionary king at home? :P

Turbo D

I have one for you guys ...

/photodavid/quizpce.jpg
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Turbo D

haha, yes you are correct  :wink:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ccovell

Quote from: td741 on 07/19/2007, 04:46 PMsdesros.ca/officail/puzzle6.jpg
[OFF TOPIC]

Hey, that URL looks familiar!  Are you Stephane from the old Turbo mailing list?
It's Chris C here, from Vancouver!

uhh... back to the show!

Ninja Spirit

1. IMG

2. IMG

3. IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: ccovell on 07/19/2007, 10:34 PM
Quote from: td741 on 07/19/2007, 04:46 PMhttp://www.sdesros.ca/officail/puzzle6.jpg
[OFF TOPIC]

Hey, that URL looks familiar!  Are you Stephane from the old Turbo mailing list?

uhh... back to the show!
it think that he is stephen not stephanie...

IMG
IMG IMG
IMG

Turbo D

back on topic, lets see... Number two is soldier blade and number three is bloody wolf, but what is number one???  :-k
IMG IMG
IMG

td741

Quote from: ccovell on 07/19/2007, 10:34 PM
Quote from: td741 on 07/19/2007, 04:46 PMsdesros.ca/officail/puzzle6.jpg
[OFF TOPIC]

uhh... back to the show!
[OFFTOPIC]
Yes, it is me!  Thanks again for showing me around Vancouver when I was in town... Err...  7 years ago?

Oh Turbo D, My name is *Stephane* (the French spelling), not to be confused with Stephanie
[/OFFTOPIC]

And well I guess Turbo got his guesses in before me.

td741

Ooooh...

I got the first one!

Bomberman ?

Turbo D

ahhh so Thats what it was, hahahaha
IMG IMG
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: td741 on 07/19/2007, 11:05 PMOoooh...

I got the first one!

Bomberman ?
DING DING DING!

1. IMG
2. IMG

esteban

Quote from: Tone on 07/19/2007, 11:36 PM
Quote from: td741 on 07/19/2007, 11:05 PMOoooh...

I got the first one!

Bomberman ?
DING DING DING!
tone, that was a great clue for Bomberman!

As for your new ones, I don't think I know them but:
1. Hany in the Sky
2. City Hunter! Woohoo!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

We're doing multiple games at a time now?

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/19/2007, 11:52 PMWe're doing multiple games at a time now?
Yeah!  Ya bunch of impatient bastids!  :P

Guess this one -
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

ccovell

Stupid lying cheating immoral coke-snorting hypocritical totalitarian bastard's Action Kung-Fu?

[edit:]  Ah, of course!  Dead of the Brain I & II!

Joe Redifer

Did anyone guess Tone's correctly?  I keep looking for a window to post mine, but I have no idea if it's open or not.

_Paul

We need to make these harder  :twisted:

ParanoiaDragon

Sheesh, I wasn't able to post after posting mine, but, yes, Go Go Birdie Chance is the win!  This thread really took off without me :dance:
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: ccovell on 07/20/2007, 02:53 AMStupid lying cheating immoral coke-snorting hypocritical totalitarian bastard's Action Kung-Fu?

[edit:]  Ah, of course!  Dead of the Brain I & II!
Excellent guess, but that wasn't the one I was thinking of.  Hint: It's a HuCard.

td741

ccovell

Yeah, Dead of the Brain I & II would have had pictures of George W. AND H.W.

If we're going for the humourous, it'd be Toilet Kids
For the tediously descriptive, Drop-Off or Victory Run
For the satirical, Hawk F-123 or "Mission Accomplished"?  He's in a Fantasy Zone for sure.
Bah, there are too many in this category... Military Madness, Psychosis...

this can go on, if anyone'd like.   :wink:

td741

Darn... I had just thought of Military Madness but Chris beat me to it. :P

NecroPhile

You got 'er Chris - Military Madness was what I was thinking.

td741

How about this one:

/puzzle7.jpg

ccovell

td741

Yes... Arr-Type it was... Arr...

Ninja Spirit

NecroPhile

I'll guess the obvious.  Is it Download?

ccovell

OK, I've gotten 2 in a row now.  Are we not doing the quiz courteously anymore?

_Paul

Please allow the correct guesser to post the next picture or the thread will descend into chaos.

td741

Quote from: ccovell on 07/20/2007, 12:52 PMOK, I've gotten 2 in a row now.  Are we not doing the quiz courteously anymore?
I guess people are just eager to get their entries in... Sorry if I jumped the queue.

ccovell

OK, sorry if this one disturbs anyone's sensibilities...   :-"

/mystery1.jpg

It's probably really easy, but hey, have fun!

_Paul

Double Ring/W-Ring/The Double Rings?

td741

NecroPhile

td741 is surely correct, but here's a second guess anyway: Wrestling Angels Double Impact ('cause I'd like to wrestle with those double angels and see what kind of impact I'd make on her).  :wink:

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: td741 on 07/20/2007, 01:18 PM
Quote from: ccovell on 07/20/2007, 12:52 PMOK, I've gotten 2 in a row now.  Are we not doing the quiz courteously anymore?
I guess people are just eager to get their entries in... Sorry if I jumped the queue.
yeah i came in too late in the game to realize the code of conduct in this. My bad everyone

Joe Redifer

I'll never guess that one.  I imagine people will start choosing obscure Japanese titles that cannot be pronounced for their pictures (**looks at my first offering in this thread. Shuts up quickly**).

Turbo D

is it Alice in Wonderdream?  =P~
IMG IMG
IMG

td741

Chris, if I'm right, then let me know if you've got another waiting to post.  If you do, you can post another one.  If not, I've got one waiting to go. :P

ccovell

Yes, Spin Pair is right.   :)

Sorry for the delay, but remember that there are guys like you, all over the world!   Uhh... I mean, we all live in different time zones, and some of us even have to sleep!

Turbo D

I sleep from around 8:00 am to around 5:00pm pacific time
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Well, I've been waiting to post one, even though I didn't spend much time on it.  You probably won't need much time to guess it, either:

guess3.jpg

Turbo D

I don't think I've played that game  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

But you've at least heard of it.