Not another screenshot quiz...

Started by _Paul, 07/15/2007, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Sinistron

IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Sinistron

hint: these monks aren't eating breakfast
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ccovell

All I can think of is Gotzendiener...

esteban

Quote from: ccovell on 04/20/2008, 01:02 PMAll I can think of is Gotzendiener...
hahahahaha. Awesome. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sinistron

Quote from: ccovell on 04/20/2008, 01:02 PMAll I can think of is Gotzendiener...
Gotzendiener it is!  :D

and sorry for the delay  :oops:
IMG

Sinistron

Anyway- Even though its Covell's turn- since I stalled this whole thing I'll just throw another one up quickly and then I'm done- Covell or NecroPhile will get this in a heartbeat anyway.

IMG
IMG

ccovell

Yuu Yuu Hakusho

And so could you explain the reasoning behind Gotzendiener, or however it's spelled?  I guessed it was something like "Gods 'n Dinner", though with the umlaut over the "o" it's really Goetzendiener...  Get some dinner?  Get Zen dinner?

Anyway, here's the next one for ya guys.  Really easy.
IMG

Sinistron

yeah- when you look at the picture we got a zen dinner.  gotzendiener.  stupid- but you guessed it.
IMG

Sinistron

Hi-Leg Fantasy?
Probably not.
IMG

Sinistron

hint please
and your pic and even avatar vanished  :|
IMG

td741

Yu Yu Hakusho... (err...  SP?)

Sinistron

that was mine- covell nailed that one already- he has one after that but his picture disappeared.  I have two more ready to go but let's give covell a chance to get his pic flowing again.
IMG

NecroPhile

Uh-Oh! Spaghetti O's!  The disgruntleddesigner.com domain has expired.  :cry:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ccovell

Yeah, I sent an e-mail a few days ago to my friend who takes care of the domain payments -- told him to get it fixed up, but no luck yet.  I'm willing to give up my turn this time, if anyone else has a picture ready.

Sinistron

IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Sinistron

IMG

NecroPhile

guyjin

Sinistron

hahaha where do you cats get parodius, the tv show and photo boy out of that?  :lol:  That's rich guys...

Necro you can get this.  Just study the pics a little closer.  I didn't make 'em too obvious- my Yuu Yuu Hakusho one was too simple.
IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

runinruder

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Sinistron

DING DING DING DING!
We have a winner.  Nice eyes Runin!!!
IMG

runinruder

I can't come up with these things, so someone else can take my turn.   :)
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

Nice one!  I like that puzzle.

Sinistron

IMG

NecroPhile

Bouken Danshaken Don San-Heart Hen?

Sinistron

BÔKEN DANSHAKU DON is correct  :D  Quick clear Necro.
IMG

NecroPhile

Here's an easy one:

/guessme02nq8.th.jpg

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Nope.  Please guess again.

NecroPhile

ccovell

That's a Browning machine gun, isn't it?

NecroPhile

Quote from: ccovell on 06/16/2008, 10:12 PMThat's a Browning machine gun, isn't it?
Indeed it is.  Tag, you're it.  =D>

ccovell

NecroPhile

ccovell

geise

spenoza

Force Gear? Is that a PCE game? That's what comes to mind when I see the picture.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 06/17/2008, 03:42 PMForce Gear? Is that a PCE game? That's what comes to mind when I see the picture.
Yup - it's one of the hidden shooters in Tokimeki Memorial.  I'm sure that makes you the winner, now that I see the gear on the screen.  Nice one, as always, Mr. Covell.

geise

I knew my answer was too simple.  I didn't even notice the gear.  That was nice

Tatsujin

lol..yeah..what else it could be than the famous r-type drone.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

ccovell

Yup, Spenoza gets this one... nice and topical.   :wink:

spenoza

I was unsure whether you would make one based on a hidden game, but I took the gamble. Now I have to think of something to put up. Sit on your hands and play nice, I'll have something up soon.

spenoza