The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Any idea what game this is?

Started by MotoRoaderMike, 07/24/2007, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoRoaderMike

IMG
IMG

If anybody knows what game it is, please let me know.
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Kitsunexus

Oh hey, your pics weren't showing up before, but I used the firefox media thing and now they are.

That's Otomedius, a spinoff of the Sexy Pariodius games.

ParanoiaDragon

Is it a shooter?  I didn't know anything about it, & I'm a fan of Sexy Parodius!
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 07/25/2007, 12:01 AMIs it a shooter?  I didn't know anything about it, & I'm a fan of Sexy Parodius!
Yeah, it's a shooter. Pretty cool too. It runs on touch-screen equipped Windows XP hardware. The game is all about fanservice. It's pretty tight.

Keranu

Oh I remember seeing pictures for that game posted on here before (probably Kitsune who posted them then).
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

No, not me. Tatsujin and <TRON> did though.  :mrgreen:

Tatsujin

yes. from the last AOU in Tokyo (maruhaki messe) :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/25/2007, 12:06 AM
Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 07/25/2007, 12:01 AMIs it a shooter?  I didn't know anything about it, & I'm a fan of Sexy Parodius!
Yeah, it's a shooter. Pretty cool too. It runs on touch-screen equipped Windows XP hardware. The game is all about fanservice. It's pretty tight.
Have you played it? Is it available on any consoles or anything yet?
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Tatsujin

just came to the arcades around japan this year. no plans for ports so far from konamis side.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Kitsunexus

Nope, we won't get this. If we did, it'd be HEAVILY edited (even though I doubt there's any hentai/ecchi content in there).

And no, I have not played it, but the word on the net is that it pwnz. YOU CAN POKE THE BOOBIES ON THE SHIP SELECT SCREEN, WITH YOUR FINGER! TAKE THAT, WIIMOTE!  =P~

TR0N

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 07/25/2007, 07:53 PM
Arcade only most ya can hope for it a port later on.

Maybe on the PS2 or some thing.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

Quote from: <TRON> on 07/25/2007, 09:38 PM
Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 07/25/2007, 07:53 PM
Arcade only most ya can hope for is a port later on.

Maybe on the PS2 or some thing.
It could go two ways: we could see a 360 port (because of the XP and PC hardware), or we could see a DS part (because of the touchscreen).

Tatsujin

or we could get a dumped rom which will run on a M$-OS without the use of any emus :lol:

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/25/2007, 08:00 PMNope, we won't get this. If we did, it'd be HEAVILY edited (even though I doubt there's any hentai/ecchi content in there).

And no, I have not played it, but the word on the net is that it pwnz. YOU CAN POKE THE BOOBIES ON THE SHIP SELECT SCREEN, WITH YOUR FINGER! TAKE THAT, WIIMOTE!  =P~
Bah big deal, you can also do that in THE iDOLM@STER (The arcade version was 100% touchscreen controlled), and it came out years ago.  The X360 version naturally requires you to move a cursor, but it functions the same and the graphics are greatly improved over the arcade.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Kitsunexus

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/26/2007, 09:36 AM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/25/2007, 08:00 PMNope, we won't get this. If we did, it'd be HEAVILY edited (even though I doubt there's any hentai/ecchi content in there).

Bah big deal, you can also do that in THE iDOLM@STER (The arcade version was 100% touchscreen controlled), and it came out years ago.  The X360 version naturally requires you to move a cursor, but it functions the same and the graphics are greatly improved over the arcade.
It's not a shooter though, so FAIL HARD.

LEO EL INCOMPARABLE

the pics are from a racing game (in fact i have it)but i cant remember. i guess is "power drift" but i'm not sure. i will check & let you know.