OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

NEC Multisync 4PG - Totally free - Pickup only

Started by rolins, 08/29/2007, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolins

A friend of mine is cleaning out his garage and is going to give me 2x NEC Multisync 4PG monitors. They're 27inches and have VGA, RGBHV (5 BNC), S-Video, Composite, H Freq/ V Freq: 15-50 Khz / 40-120 Hz, with max resolution of 1024x768. Perfect for gaming or as PC monitor.

The first monitor includes a remote control (which I'm taking for myself). The second monitor (which is for grabs) has no remote control included, and seems to have a warped image for the first 3mins you turn it on. The picture does normalize after that, but other than that the monitors are in perfect working condition.

I'm taking the first monitor and the second monitor is for anyone who can meet me at my friend's house for pickup. The location is in Altadena, CA. If anyone is interested please send me a PM and I'll send directions where to meet up. I like to schedule the meet this Sunday Sept 2. Thanks.

nat

Too bad I don't live in California.

On an unrelated note, I thought maybe rolins had died or something.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

rolins

Yeah, its been a couple months since I last checked in. I do troll around the forum every now and then though. Btw how do you change your username? I was trying to do that today and couldn't find that option.

esteban

Ha! That's near Pasadena. A year ago I would have been able to grab that monitor. Oh well :(
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

nat

Go Profile -> Account Related Settings to change your screen name. It will be the first option.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

rolins