OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

"Sidearms: Hyperdyne" High Scores

Started by nat, 09/30/2007, 02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Sidearms High Scores (Cart)
 1,176,100 - Punch
 817,500 - Ninja Spirit
 434,000 - Nat

Now here's a shooter I haven't taken the time to master... I can get to level 5 or 6 on the first credit then I usually have to continue. Here was my high score when I lost all my points and had to continue.

I don't know much about the CD version and if it changes anything gameplay wise, but I'll create a second list for people playing that version.

Either way, I shouldn't be too tough to beat.

IMG

Ninja Spirit

817500 points. The final stage put an egg beater to my brain.
IMG

nat

Did you play all the way to the final stage without using any continues (one credit)? I know the game resets your score to 0 when you continue, so I guess you must have.

I really need to sit down with this one someday and finish it. It's just fucking brutal if you lose that alpha-morph thing.

Ninja Spirit

Yup, one continue. I don't think I'll ever pull that off again...

Psycho Punch

Almost 1cc it, lost all credits at final stage. :(

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: nat on 10/13/2007, 07:52 PMDid you play all the way to the final stage without using any continues (one credit)? I know the game resets your score to 0 when you continue, so I guess you must have.

I really need to sit down with this one someday and finish it. It's just fucking brutal if you lose that alpha-morph thing.
nat, please come back one of these years.

Jesuschristo...it's been too long.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

/yU3Qr5K.jpg

1 Credit Clear. :))))))
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp