RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

The Yuna FX Help Thread

Started by nat, 11/03/2007, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Missa, the combo you want for Yuri the second time around is:

Yellow dress, green shirt, brown shoes, and pendant.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

MissaFX

Quote from: nat on 11/03/2007, 02:24 AMMissa, the combo you want for Yuri the second time around is:

Yellow dress, green shirt, brown shoes, and pendant.
That is so strange.  From Yuna artwork I identify the yellow dress with Yuna and the Temple top with Yuri.  I'll try that tonight or tomorrow though.  I am pretty tired right now.  Ty.

Oh and the brown shoes with the tall socks or the brown shoes like Yuna has on with the short socks?
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

nat

I think it was the same shoes as Yuna (short socks). Try that first. If that's not it, then it's the tall ones.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

scrodamoon

just to note that it is the tall socks.

MissaFX

I am gonna try out the long socks tonight.  Hopefully I will finally get out of Doki-Doki hell so I can enjoy this maze part of the game I have heard about.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08