10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Promoting

Started by spamcatch2004, 08/03/2004, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamcatch2004

Hay Aaron,

You have a beautiful site, but I dont see heavy traffic to stimulate the massive huddles of people to come here. Maybe you should register with the search engines so that it can bring in a crowd. The more people that come here the more interesting this place will become. You have spent all the time and effort making this place now you should spend a little bit of time letting people know it exists. If you want I can help you out a little.

PCEngineFX

Hi Spamcatch2004,

Thanks for the post and the comments.  I've actually been on the net with pcengine-fx.com since '96, and have already submitted a LONG time ago to every search engine you could think of.  I'd be surprised if a search engine didn't have my site listed by now.

I've also been a part of various online networks over the years, but I'm not really interested to rejoin any of them because that would mean putting up ads on the site and I wouldn't want to re-create my site layout just for that.

By all means, if you can help get the word out that pcengine-fx.com exists that would be great..I still get email from people that have never heard of the site, which is cool since I tend to think everybody who is interested in the content I provide knows the site already.  But ultimately, sites like mine, and every other turbo site out there cater to the retro gaming market, so I doubt that any sort of promotion could bring in a huge number of new people (but I guess it could happen).
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG