OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Good Riddance validus

Started by guyjin, 12/27/2007, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you glad validus is gone?

Glad? I'm ecstatic!
9 (36%)
yeah!
5 (20%)
meh.
8 (32%)
I miss validus
0 (0%)
I'm thinking of leaving in protest
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 24

guyjin

goodbye forever, validumbass.  =D>

Kitsunexus

Dude, we finally got rid of the prick. We're all fucking extatic ecstatic. But we don't need reminder threads.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

rag-time4

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/27/2007, 10:22 PMDude, we finally got rid of the prick. We're all fucking extatic ecstatic. But we don't need reminder threads.
I voted meh.

I'm not ecstatic about it. I've been banned from a message board that I really enjoyed before, so I always hate to see someone else banned, but Validus was not making much of an effort to be respectful of others and listen to criticism and respond respectfully.

I haven't been here that long myself but I've already butted heads with a few of you guys (I remember butting heads with Turbo D in the laptop thread) but we both, I think, did a good job of ultimately respecting each other and we seem to be getting along ok now.

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/27/2007, 10:22 PMDude, we finally got rid of the prick. We're all fucking extatic ecstatic. But we don't need reminder threads.
Agreed dunno what his problem was but he was straveing for attention.

Afther a while even i got annoyed by it.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

OldRover

Meh. He didn't bug me at all.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nat

I'm thinking of leaving in protest.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

NecroPhile

Meh.  I can't say that it's sad to see him go, but he wasn't that bad and actually seemed to mending his ways a bit (a tiny bit).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

WoodyXP

/472892248d2eaddca99ce5.jpg

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2007, 12:15 AMMeh.  I can't say that it's sad to see him go, but he wasn't that bad and actually seemed to mending his ways a bit (a tiny bit).
I voted Meh.. as well.  I thought he might have been somebody's alter-ego on this board so I didn't mind him.
He didn't bother me... thought he was kinda funny sometimes.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Joe Redifer

I hope that guy in that picture with the toy gun isn't you, Woody.

WoodyXP

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/28/2007, 01:00 AMI hope that guy in that picture with the toy gun isn't you, Woody.
What would you do if it was?
"I bathe in AES carts."

PCEngineHell

Sorry,but its good hes gone. He was being too much of a pain. I really hate seeing people banned myself,but he had his fair warning the first time around on his first ban.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: WoodyXPWhat would you do if it was?
Wonder "WTF??"

Kitsunexus

The NES makes a very small cameo in that pic, in fact I believe that was the day I assigned it to it's current position - globe stand.  :lol:

BTW, I dunno if anybody ever realized when I first posted that pic, it was supposed to be a re-enaction of this:

IMG

But it didn't turn out so well...

Joe Redifer

If that is you, Kitsu, then suddenly everything is explained.

WoodyXP

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/28/2007, 04:01 AMWonder "WTF??"
It's not me... though it would be funny if it was.  If I looked like that kid I'd be posting
pictures of myself all over the net.  I'd be the next 'Starwars Fat Kid'  :lol:

EDIT:  Hey Kit.. if that's you.. my bad.   :lol:
"I bathe in AES carts."

Joe Redifer

Stop stealing 3D Realms' bandwidth!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/28/2007, 04:05 AMIf that is you, Kitsu, then suddenly everything is explained.
You knew that was me, you were the first to reply to my pic:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=968.210

Joe Redifer

Ah, no wonder it looked familiar.  I guess it didn't make enough of an impression for me to remember, though.

MissaFX

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2007, 12:15 AMMeh.  I can't say that it's sad to see him go, but he wasn't that bad and actually seemed to mending his ways a bit (a tiny bit).
You think?  He came back with a picture spamming fury, posting out just as much garbage if not more than he had before his ban.  It was utterly childish to be posting pictures of other games and systems in the sale threads.

I hoped the 4 day ban would open his eyes, but it did not.  He took advantage of everyone paitence and pushed us as far as we would let him.  The board was a much more serene place before he came here sadly.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

WoodyXP

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/28/2007, 04:12 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/28/2007, 04:05 AMIf that is you, Kitsu, then suddenly everything is explained.
You knew that was me, you were the first to reply to my pic:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=968.210
You're the man, Kit.  Do you ever go to YTMND.com?  You could make some funny shit
over there.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Missa on 12/28/2007, 04:14 AMI hoped the 4 day ban would open his eyes, but it did not.
Seriously. I left the house for work the hour before he started posting again. About 2 hours later, I'm browsing the net at work (slow day) and I see that he's bashing everyone again, I made a surprise appearance, and he's still doing stupid shit like posting pictures for no goddamn reason. He actually sent me 2 PMs, btw, one of a hentai game with this chick getting her ass whipped, and some screen shot of a Famicom (?) RPG battle system which made NO sense whatsoever. He was like the Family Guy non-sequitors, except he made no sense, wasn't funny and was sometimes pretty abusive. And we all know how he treats runinruder.

The people who are crying "MARTYR!" need to wake the fuck up. And I'm not talking about the Bhutto mourners.

MissaFX

I got a pick of Cotton grabbing her Fairy :-k  (in a PM)
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer

Kitsunexus

](*,) Mind...out...of...gutter!

MissaFX

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/28/2007, 05:39 AM](*,) Mind...out...of...gutter!
Oh lordy...

It's this one to put your mind at rest:
IMG

Kitsunexus

OldRover

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/28/2007, 04:20 AMone of a hentai game with this chick getting her ass whipped
Which game was it?
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Sinistron

Validus was a forking clown.  I haven't been here long myself but he was the biggest juvenile attention starved whore I've ever seen on a board.  He's like the prepubescent runts on AICN boards sitting there waiting to be the first poster so he can write FIRST!...  Forking pathetic.  :-"
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Missa on 12/28/2007, 04:14 AMYou think?  He came back with a picture spamming fury, posting out just as much garbage if not more than he had before his ban.  _I_ was utterly childish to be posting pictures of other games and systems in the sale threads.
I try not to think (it makes my brain hurt), but I thought that his latter posts were a bit more intelligible and a bit less insulting.  His meaningless pictures were far less annoying than his original abusiveness and stupidity.

I don't recall you childishly posting pics.  Were they nudes?  :)

nat

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/28/2007, 05:45 AMWow, that's the one I used to make my wicked-awesome ad for some dude who was selling his TurboCD! It's a small world after all!
That ad was classic.

Oh, and I was totally kidding about leaving in protest, lest anyone take me seriously.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

Quote from: KitsunexusHe was like the Family Guy non-sequitors, except he made no sense, wasn't funny
Fixed.

PCEngineHell

Im sure he enjoys the fact there is a entire thread dedicated to his name at this very moment..... kinda sad really.

NecroPhile

Besides nat, who else voted to leave in protest?  Your vote had best be in jest.  :evil:

MissaFX

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2007, 10:05 AM
Quote from: Missa on 12/28/2007, 04:14 AMYou think?  He came back with a picture spamming fury, posting out just as much garbage if not more than he had before his ban.  _I_ was utterly childish to be posting pictures of other games and systems in the sale threads.
I try not to think (it makes my brain hurt), but I thought that his latter posts were a bit more intelligible and a bit less insulting.  His meaningless pictures were far less annoying than his original abusiveness and stupidity.

It's a typo, it shoult read "It"

NecroPhile

Quote from: Missa on 12/28/2007, 01:08 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/28/2007, 10:05 AM

It's a typo, it shoult read "It"
I knew what it was, but my inability to resist a funny typo coupled with wishful thinking made me ask anyway.

MissaFX

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2007, 01:23 PMI knew what it was, but my inability to resist a funny typo coupled with wishful thinking made me ask anyway.
When I read your post I was like, huh?  Why did he change my quote.  I look, oh! :lol:

It was a funny typo.  Reminds me though, I better go post some hentai pics in the sales section asap!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: OldRover on 12/28/2007, 08:50 AM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/28/2007, 04:20 AMone of a hentai game with this chick getting her ass whipped
Which game was it?
I dunno, here's the pic. And excuse me, she isn't getting her ass whipped, she's getting dual groped. NSFW, obviously.

Sinistron

IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/28/2007, 12:14 PMIm sure he enjoys the fact there is a entire thread dedicated to his name at this very moment..... kinda sad really.
That's kind of what I was getting at with my original post - "We don't need reminder threads".  But I guess no one understood what I was getting at.

Sinistron

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/28/2007, 02:47 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/28/2007, 12:14 PMIm sure he enjoys the fact there is a entire thread dedicated to his name at this very moment..... kinda sad really.
That's kind of what I was getting at with my original post - "We don't need reminder threads".  But I guess no one understood what I was getting at.
I doubt he's enjoying it much.  if anything just as a self-defense mechanism.  I'm sure he's mostly wishing he could respond to someone like me calling him a juvenile clown.  I even deleted him from my myspace buddies (which I added him to at his request earlier) so as not to receive any subhuman posts. 

Perhaps I'm wrong though- perhaps he views this as a stone in his great wall of legacy- in which case delusion would certainly factor heavily.  "Remember this jackass?" could hardly be considered a building block to any serious legacy.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Speaking as a former troll being banned from over 28 boards (don't worry those days are long behind me), I can tell you that the only time it actually kinda sucks/hurts to get banned from a board is when you spend enough time there to grow attached to it.

Despite his claims of "I love this board!" I seriously doubt he was attached to it.

NecroPhile

I'm sure he wasn't, else he would've exercised more restraint upon returning from his temporary ban.  I could care less if the asshat views this thread as some sort of monument, as it will soon be buried under other topics and he will be forgotten (much like Cephalgy or the Bonk eater).

Sinistron

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2007, 03:27 PMI could care less if the asshat views this thread as some sort of monument, as it will soon be buried under other topics and he will be forgotten (much like Cephalgy or the Bonk eater).
Mayhaps a few years from now I'll have earned my stripes -- allowing me to hear campfire tales of these former asshats you mention.  Or maybe I should just plug their names into the search and see what kind of grime washes up.  :D
IMG

Sinistron

Eh.  Not much apparantly.  Looks like this Cephalgy cat is already swept under the dang rug.  :shock:
IMG

nat

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2007, 03:27 PMI'm sure he wasn't, else he would've exercised more restraint upon returning from his temporary ban.  I could care less if the asshat views this thread as some sort of monument, as it will soon be buried under other topics and he will be forgotten (much like Cephalgy or the Bonk eater).
Cephalgy will NEVER be forgotten.

EDIT: To witness some of the good times with Cephalgy first-hand, start here:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2030.0

Make sure you click on any linked threads therein. Good stuff.

Actually, this is the thread you want to read:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2759.0

Don't stop until you've read it all.

NecroPhile

.....and here's some of Blasta_Mazta's Bonk eating wackiness.

Sinistron

:lol:  HAHAHAHA!!!!
 "THAT'S PROBLY WHY YOU FAGS ARE INTO ANIME, YOU PROBLY ALL  love the idea of children being molested. all those charactors look like michael jackson as it is, where's their nose?"
IMG

Sinistron

I love this GUTS reply as well-

"Here's my impression of a blasta mazta coversation-

Blasta mazta "yo i dig this turbo system what it be called?"
IMG

Sinistron

Ahhhh well anyway.  Shutting down for the weekend.  Happy New Years to all.  See you in 20 O Eight. =D>
IMG

rag-time4

Thanks for the history lesson! You guys have had quite a few characters pop in on this board!  #-o

Ah well, we're all people. It's interesting to think about how people come to be the way they are. Everyone has a story.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: nat on 12/28/2007, 03:35 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/28/2007, 03:27 PMI'm sure he wasn't, else he would've exercised more restraint upon returning from his temporary ban.  I could care less if the asshat views this thread as some sort of monument, as it will soon be buried under other topics and he will be forgotten (much like Cephalgy or the Bonk eater).
Cephalgy will NEVER be forgotten.

EDIT: To witness some of the good times with Cephalgy first-hand, start here:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2030.0

Make sure you click on any linked threads therein. Good stuff.

Actually, this is the thread you want to read:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2759.0

Don't stop until you've read it all.
Yea that last thread was bad ass,as was me traveling back in time to deliver ENIACs message :P