"ultimate turbografx collection" eBay auction

Started by Ceti Alpha, 01/02/2008, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

MissaFX

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4185.0

There's a whole thread about it in the US sales forum.  I agree though, it's an insane ripoff.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

QuoteThere's a whole thread about it in the US sales forum.  I agree though, it's an insane ripoff.
Haha. It wasn't until my utter shock was over that I realized that there must be a thread about this. lol  #-o
IMG

Turbo D

Looks like I beat you too it ceti  :dance: But Its a good reminder mind all of you  [-X Now, someone buy this for us  :mrgreen:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Sinistron

We should find where this guy's at and pull an Ocean's Eleven  8)
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

guyjin

Meh. He probably doesn't actually have it.

rag-time4

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Sinistron on 01/03/2008, 09:22 AMWe should find where this guy's at and pull an Ocean's Eleven  8)
I have the feeling it would end up more like Reservoir Dogs.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

esteban

In the last few years, I've lost a bunch of auctions to the seller, billmarioman. That bastard, he drove up the price on tons of TG-16 stuff. And now he's unloading it.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Turbo D

he even outbid me on an empty cardboard box of samurai ghost  :x
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quotehe even outbid me on an empty cardboard box of samurai ghost  Mad
haha. That's crazy right there.
IMG