OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!

Started by Kitsunexus, 01/04/2008, 04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Wipeout Pulse has been released on December 12, yet I can't find a review, or more importantly, a place to purchase!!!!!

SOMEBODY HEEEEELLLLP MEEEEEE!  :cry:
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: turbo D on 01/04/2008, 04:39 AMmaybe its Euro only  :-k
Dude, if it's Euro only I'm going to fucking KILL PEOPLE. And I'm not joking this time.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

well, the good news is that psp is region free. It might just be hard to buy a copy.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Tablet

Well its out over here (UK) i saw it in my local gameshop for £24

NecroPhile

Purchase it from playasia, ncsx, or ebay; and if you must kill anything, then start with your own fatuity.  :roll:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

GUTS

It's Euro only right now.

Joe Redifer

Should I call the police and have them come get you since now you HAVE to kill people?

Seriously, with internet losers talking online about killing people and then actually doing it, it is not a smart thing to joke about it.  I am seriously thinking of reporting your post to some kind of authority.  I will look into it.

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/04/2008, 04:25 AMWipeout Pulse has been released on December 12, yet I can't find a review, or more importantly, a place to purchase!!!!!

SOMEBODY HEEEEELLLLP MEEEEEE!  :cry:
WHAT!!!??  IT CAN'T BE!  I'm surprised that IGN didn't have any sort of review on it...I'm SOO buying Pulse when it comes out in the US...Pure is still one of my top PSP games.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 01/04/2008, 06:09 PMWHAT!!!??  IT CAN'T BE!  I'm surprised that IGN didn't have any sort of review on it...I'm SOO buying Pulse when it comes out in the US...Pure is still one of my top PSP games.
Playasia says that it will be released in Japan on the 7th (Monday) and sometime in February in the US.  Patience, young grasshopper, patience.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

MissaFX

When you play this game make sure to clock your PSP at 333.  It makes a huge difference at times, especially when you shoot the rapid fire dazzle gun.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Turbo D

I'd just grab the euro version. Its in english anyways, right? Either that or wait till whenever they decide to release it for us  :-k
IMG IMG
IMG

MissaFX

Quote from: turbo D on 01/05/2008, 02:43 AMI'd just grab the euro version. Its in english anyways, right? Either that or wait till whenever they decide to release it for us  :-k
The last Wipeout game had more content in the Eur version (well more good content, music, tracks, ships, not crap coke re-skins and stuff).
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

PCEngineFX

http://psp.ign.com/articles/840/840713p1.html

IGN AU rated it a 9.0.  Overall, even better than Pure.....OH YAH BABY...must find the soundtrack....
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG