OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hi! I'm New Here!

Started by OceanBlueKirby, 02/07/2008, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Nat was aware of the problem with Kits last nite and removed his posting of some pretty vulgar stuff.. Best thing to do is just drop it on both sides now and move forward.

Kits can be a good guy,he has faults like anyone else here. I think he just got the better of himself over something silly and at this point its best to just let it go or let the Mods handle it.

Sinistron

A good reason to let it die Gawk is this- Kits is a longtime poster here and a fave- or at least a notable character among members.  Though this may not be your fault in any way- as a new poster looking to stay on you probably wouldn't want a stigma attached as "the chick that got kits banned".  Yes- he said some undesirable shit and got carried away- but as far as people taking note of it and cleaning it up and handing out warnings you have moderators on your side- on everyone's side with a fair share of justice.  Of course if it gets to a regrettably unretractable head then more severe action will be taken I'm sure- but I think you'd have to agree that sometimes people should be given the chance to chill out.  The majority here would be pleased if both of you can stay on.  Anyway whatever happens- trust the mods- they were picked for good reasons.  And welcome to the forums.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 02/09/2008, 11:54 AMYour private message to me was reported to all four of the moderators, Kitsunexus. Regardless even if it was a joke, it was vulgar content nonetheless.

You have also been blocked on YouTube. I do not stand for users who insult me multiple times.

Although I was also going to report to the Administrators, I couldn't find anything that I would say to them about him that would be suitable for importance. It also wasn't quite that serious enough for me to do so (but that was cutting it pretty close :evil:).

I'm not sure if it was able to sent to all four of them, however, since it seemed to be hard to differentiate between "To:" and "Bcc:" (they were all separated in quotes and commas in the "To:" textline). I do not want anyone to ruin my experience here, especially since this is the first forum I've ever signed up to, and my true purpose here is to have an extension of my Internet activities and be with the good friends I've met over the past year!
I've been here longer than you have, you DON'T START SHIT WITH ME HERE. I actually talked to all of the mods as well, so I don't really care what you did.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

OldRover

Forum drama, how lovely...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Seldane

I'm banning you all!
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Joe Redifer

Being here longer than someone else does not give you a right to act like an ass.