@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Pcenginefx Radio: Upcoming Improvements

Started by PCEngineFX, 10/22/2004, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Just wanted to let people know about some upcoming improvements to Pcenginefx Radio.

- Station IDs are now being added to the stream, you will hear them every 10mins or so...and yah it's my voice :)

- Each song will be properly re-named so that you won't see stuff like Now Playing: "NEC - Track 1" (it will say what game and track it is from)

- More music will be added!

- Dynamic web page updating for the show listing what is playing, and what has been played

- Special nightly shows such as "HuCard Hour" or "Falcom Hour" playing songs from just that game area.....

Stay tuned! (Pun intended :P
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Oh forgot one more thing...  will also be normalizing the output stream in realtime, so for the most part every song should play back at a similar volume level (there are some songs that play too soft, which should be fixed by normalizing output)
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Just an update to the radio stream status:

- Normalizing is currently active.  I will be listening to the stream, and correcting any remaining issues with volume.

- Re-naming and proper tagging of all current music is now complete.  (yay!)

Next I will be adding more songs & station IDs.  Please note that the stream might be up and down during the next week while changes are being made.
IMG
IMG

Dark Fact

Just want to know if you're still working on the radio, Aaron.  Our anime club tried to do one with a whole database of anime songs ready for play 24/7 but our president couldn't commit to it.

My point is that doing non-stop radio is a BIG commitment and I'm hoping that you can continue with it and not just one day decide to drop it altogether.  We love listening to PCE music since it is arguably some of the best music in video gaming history.

Looking forward to seeing the radio up and running in the future.  :)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

PCEngineFX

Hi Dark Fact,

I just got the radio stream back up and running.  Sorry about the down time.  I really need to clean out and update the server that is streaming the show, but for now it's running.
IMG
IMG

Dark Fact

Aaron, it's working just fine now! Thanks! :)

Be sure to update your main page to let everyone know.  :wink:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!