@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

OK so this isn't the best game ever....

Started by Kitsunexus, 03/08/2008, 03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't play it for hours, and a bigger better version is coming soon!

http://www.kloonigames.com/blog/games/crayon
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Tatsujin

so where can we get that deluxe one?
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Tatsujin on 03/08/2008, 04:35 AMso where can we get that deluxe one?
It's not out yet, if you go here and put your email in the box it will email you when the game is finished.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

This game is pretty awesome. I don't really understand it though, so I've just sorta luckily getting passed the levels.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

quoth09

Looks interesting, I love little games like this. I will take a look at some point. Too much going on at the moment.

CosMind

this is a brilliant new concept.  somebody told me it recently won some grand prize award in a competition.
i'll definitely be buying the full-blown deluxe rev when it's released.

some other developer is working on a slick little toy that incorporates similar 2d drawing and physics.
it's not a game at all.  but, this puppy is full of some insane tech that lets you play to your heart's content:

http://www.phun.at/