RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Need a TurboExpress? Got one on the 'bay

Started by OldRover, 03/22/2008, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

OldRover

Since shubibiman never responded, I decided to put the bad boy up on evilbay with a small lot of games. Scope it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270222093059

And while you're at it, check out the other items I've got listed, including a CIB Sherlock Holmes and over two dozen other TG16 games:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZadosorken
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Sparky

a nice buffet of stuff there... me see Valis III... will be checking back in on that one

shubibiman

Quote from: OldRover on 03/22/2008, 09:24 PMSince shubibiman never responded, I decided to put the bad boy up on evilbay with a small lot of games. Scope it out here:
I didn't sdee your post. Sorry. ](*,)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

OldRover

The TE auction is ending in 3 days, so if anyone wants to grab it (you included shub, hehe), it's still going for cheap.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II