@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Newbie presentation and question for collection PCFX

Started by Jean la Montarde, 04/29/2008, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean la Montarde

Hello everyone!

Im spanish so please forgive my english  :-" , im in love with the PCFX system and im starting my own collection but i dont have yet the console, so im buying games not to expansive and with the bigbox

:dance: I simply love them :dance:
I have now: battle heat, graduation 2 , team innocent and Tengai Makyo Karakuri fx and in not too much time Anime freak vol.1, Yuna FX, Deep blue fleet and voice paradise

The question is: how much games with bigbox there are???? :-k

I WANT TO BUY THEM ALL  :mrgreen:
Sorry for my English I'm a Spanish guy XD

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard; what an odd way to make a purchase decision, but I suppose it's your dime, not mine.  According to the PCEngine Catalog Project, there are 28 FX Boxed titles.  Unfortunately, that may not be 100% correct, as I noticed one title was listed incorrectly (Sparkling Feather).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Jean la Montarde

Well , i like the sistem , i like their games... but i love the presentation in the bigboxes , i have just recibed the first , Tengai Makyo Karakuri fx its simply impresive   :shock:
Sorry for my English I'm a Spanish guy XD

geepee16

welcome! you will love the FX the more you play it.  be careful with collecting the big boxes as one of them is ZENKI which is extremely rare.  many of them are extremely cheap though.  good luck and post if you need help.

SuperDeadite

Tokimeki Card Paradise is also extremely rare.   :cry:
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Keranu

I love the big boxes too. I'm all for bigger is better.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

PSP*FAN1

Quote from: Keranu on 05/09/2008, 12:24 AMI love the big boxes too. I'm all for bigger is better.
Hello Jean la Montarde :

Good luck with your collection. Hey Keranu I also think that bigger is better.

Thank You
PSP*FAN1
 8)