OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Oh YA!

Started by scrodamoon, 05/29/2008, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrodamoon

Today my pc-fx came today in the mail, was suppose to take 3 months seemed to only take one. its in better condition then expected....excuse me while i play with my.... PC-FX

nectarsis

=D> =D> Congrats on it arriving. Have fun with it, cool system. :)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

Have fun with that beast.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

scrodamoon

wow imma have to say people that dont have one are missing out. but was it ever worth the wait.

Keranu

Congratulations, man! It's a great feeling!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Ceti Alpha

Awesome Scroda! Have fun!  8)
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Turbo D

congratulations on that Scroda! I am very jealous1

Quote from: scrodamoon on 05/29/2008, 12:43 AMwow imma have to say people that dont have one are missing out. but was it ever worth the wait.
I am definitely missing out  :x
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

OldRover

Congrats man, enjoy. I'm gonna get one someday and then...oh then...let the brand new PC-FX games come out. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

geepee16

It's a great feeling. Just be careful not to sell it if cash ever gets tight because FX units here in Japan are becoming harder and harder to come by as many stores no longer have them.  Congratulations and enjoy!

scrodamoon

nope this unit is not going anywhere, its smaller then I was expecting as well. hopefully i will not neglect my sega saturn and dreamcast now. yup I would definatly recomend a pc-fx to any gamer.  well if they are into import games ie. sega saturn and dreamcast mainly.