10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

oh Alaska!!

Started by Sparky, 07/25/2008, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

s'up guys just wanted to share some shots of my cruise to chilly Alaska :) was gooooood times with great food, drink and amazing sites? i would go back again for sure? wifey got sea sick one day but other than that me gives it 2 sparkling thumbs up!!!

From the plane over Vancouver
IMG

IMG

Look for my empty beer bottle :P and meet the wifey
IMG

One of the towns we visited? looks like a miniature village
IMG

IMG

Was not that cold? really!!!?
IMG

Looky for the small boat in the water, thats how damn big these ice chunks were.
and way back you can see the glacier
IMG

Shit load of whale sightings!!
IMG

IMG

The mighty glacier!!!
IMG

At one of the ports i took a train ride, you could hang out the back doors? weeeeeee
IMG

oh ya had to throw this in, a sci-fi convention was going on at the hotel we stayed at
the day before the trip!!? haha? good times!!!!? my wifey is posing :D
IMG

ceti this last shot is for you? just fly WestJet if your traveling is all i will say :D
IMG

THE END?

Digi.k

the pics of the quaint village.. reminds me of two things.. The Goonies movie and tv series Twin Peaks.. :o

Lovely pics btw ^__^

Ceti Alpha

lol Sparks! I am now a fan of Westjet!  :D :shock: =P~

Nice pics though. Very cool (not sure if "cool" is the right word heh) that there was a sci-fi convention at the hotel you stayed in.  :mrgreen: Looks like you had a really good time. Those pics are making me nostalgic for the West coast.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

termis

Some nice shots there sparkster! 

Westjet :D  They are like ten baziliion times better than Air Canada *shudders*.  I only wish they join up with a major airmiles program already!

For those of you below the 49th, Westjet is basically the Canadian equivalent of Southwest Airlines.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/25/2008, 08:28 AMthe pics of the quaint village.. reminds me of two things.. The Goonies movie and tv series Twin Peaks.. :o

Lovely pics btw ^__^
damn..my very instant thought as well! :shock: :shock: :shock:

btw. such teh nice pix..thanx for sharing :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Nice pics; makes me want to revisit The Last Frontier.  Did you get your fill of moose, reindeer, and baked Alaska on the buffet lines?  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Rainbow_Bright

That air stewardess is cute! :)

It looks like a beautiful place!

Turbo D

Thats a very cool trip! I always wanted to travel to alaska.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nectarsis

NICE picks sparky..glad you guys had such a fun trip :)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TR0N

Nice trip alot of country out there.
Still you didn't meet these guys from this show ?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec