OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC-FX Sales Flyers

Started by SuperDeadite, 11/16/2008, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDeadite

Came across this site, nice bunch of FX flyers in one place.  8)

http://pc-fx.moemoe.gr.jp/p01.html
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Turbo D

Cool find SuperDeadite! There are a lot of nice flyers there for our viewing pleasure. :mrgreen:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

DJLobo

Wow, those are cool. Thanks for posting the link, SuperDeadite.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

NecroPhile

Awesome find, thanks for the link.  :D

Everyone make sure you click 'home' and wander around the other pages; there's lots of other goodies to be found.  This one is one of my favorites (looks like one of Mr. Nanto's pics).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SuperDeadite

Quote from: guest on 11/17/2008, 11:59 AMAwesome find, thanks for the link.  :D

Everyone make sure you click 'home' and wander around the other pages; there's lots of other goodies to be found.  This one is one of my favorites (looks like one of Mr. Nanto's pics).
Yeah the link I posted just came from a Google Search I was doing.  Didn't see the rest of the pages till later.  There are posters, telephone cards, and a bunch of other stuff to browse through.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

MissaFX

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: I must own those!  All of them!
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08