@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS! Reseller Proconnection on ebay is a bastard!

Started by gekioh, 12/11/2008, 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gekioh

So as this is obviously no new topic or situation in which many of us have dealt with, it really just sickens me. "What is it" you ask that sickens me. FUCKING resellers and there gawddamb distastful douche bag tactics of selling games. So I recently(a week and a half ago) got my tax break kicker check thing in the mail(FINALLY). So I decied to use $150 of it to spend on my self, so started looking for PS1 games that I have recently sold off over the past few months to pay bills and other things(due to recent unfortunate incident)and came across a minty fresh sealed copy of the following 3 games all being offered by the same seller in an auction style format: They were Legend Of Mana, Breath of Fire IV, and Brave Fencer Musashi. All were at a starting bid of 99 cents. So i decided to watch all 3 since i had earlier sold em(and really missing them too of course), each game was only around the $40-50 mark with only 1 day left to go(I had been watching them within their first few hours of being listed so likae all week basically). Then when I got home later that day to place a bid(with less than 10 hours to go)i find that all 3 games had been cancelled with the reason being stated as"Item no longer available for sale" so I thought okay man that sucks I really wanted these, i figured someone just probly got to him and made a fairly reasonable offer for all 3 that he couldnt refuse. But tonight as to my amazement as Im looking for these 3 games still in a like new or sealed condition I came across the same seller offering up these exact 3 titles that he had just the week before as an auction style format except this time they are BIN or best offer with the prices as follows Brave Fencer BIN $175 Breath of Fire 4 BIN $70 and Legend of Mana BIN $130. DUDE LIKE WTF man! He had ended these exact ones (same physical copies) a week ago saying no longer for sale only to find out he was to worried they would end cheap thus ending auction and relisting them as very insanely high priced items. NOT COOL AT ALL! There had already been multiple bids placed on all 3 games so he technically should have been obligated to sellt them but know he has to be greedy son of a bitch and gouge the price way up. WHAT A DOUCHE BAG! So moral of the story, do not buy from ebay seller Proconnection!