Stuck in Team Innocent Mission 2...help!**edit** nevermind..completed game

Started by OldSchoolGamer, 12/30/2008, 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

Hello. I am stuck in Team Innocent on Mission 2. I am near the end when Saki is stuck in the bridge room, and Lilis is sent to rescue her. Saki slides a red card to lilis under the bridge door and you use that on a computer in Floor 4 right outside EV2. What I am stuck on, is what to do after that. I go back to the bridge and it says something about a CP and thats about all I can figure out. I have some odd item I never used I picked up when I 1st got control of Lilis...maybe that is used somewhere?

If anyone can possibly help me get out of this little rut I am in I would greatly appreciate it as I want to get to mission 3 to complete this great game.

Thanks in advance.
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

OldSchoolGamer

Nevermind this....

I just completed the game. :D Game was amazing

I disliked the end because it hints at a sequel which obviously never came :(
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

nat

Team Innocent is fantastic. Did you watch the entire ending credits and listen to the song?

I'll never forget my dream.....
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: nat on 01/01/2009, 10:08 PMTeam Innocent is fantastic. Did you watch the entire ending credits and listen to the song?

I'll never forget my dream.....
I did indeed listen to the end credits. That song is great. I actually listened to that song off the disc on the PC-FX CD player before I ever finished the game not knowing it was the end song. haha!

The game was great though...and if I could read japanese i'd use the list at the end that tells you of all the things you completed and missed in each level to go back and complete the game 100% on every level.

I am sure I will end up playing through the game a 2nd time and spend countless hours trying to 100% everything...the games just that good.

I hope that there are other PC-FX games out there just as good as this one. As I am new to the scene, I hope this game doesn't raise the bar too high to the point most other games are average at best. We shall see though.