RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Are we still accepting new members here??? Just wondering.......

Started by PCEngineHell, 01/06/2009, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Fellow member from 3DO Forums has been trying to get his membership finalized here on 2 tries for the past couple of weeks here. Not sure who oversees this aspect anymore, Nat, Aaron, Joe, Cy-kill, God maybe????? I'm still under the assumption the forums was wanting fresh members at any rate.......

Member id would be 13BEAST. If you need his email to get his id processed, send me a pm.

Joe Redifer

PCEngineFX

Sorry for the delay.  I will be approving the backlog of memberships today.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

13BEAST

Turbo D

When I heard 13beast, I thought it was something satanic. Now I know that it was an homage to the mighty 13B rotory! Welcome to the forum dud3. 8)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

13BEAST

Quote from: turbo D on 01/07/2009, 05:20 PMWhen I heard 13beast, I thought it was something satanic. Now I know that it was an homage to the mighty 13B rotory! Welcome to the forum dud3. 8)
:lol: Good eye, most people wouldn't be able to identify an FD with the hood popped in a tiny picture like that.

Thanks for the welcome! :D

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard.  Is that your rex?  My neighbor had a black and sexy FD that I lusted after while in school; unfortunately, he never let me take it for a spin.  I wonder why.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

13BEAST

Yeah, that's my 7. It's a half complete project at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to get her finished this year.  [-o<

Finishing my FD has taken a back seat to my video game collecting for the past few months, but I'll get back to her real soon. Here's my car domain with a list of what I've done and a few pictures. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3166620

Joe Redifer

Is it currently on cinder blocks in the front yard.  :)

I have a few neighbors who seem to collect cars, much to the dismay of the neighborhood home values.

13BEAST

haha! It's a Japanese "supercar", not a Camaro! It runs and drives (now), but the suspension bushings are blown, ball joints are popping, and the car was "stored" for 10 years under a tree in someones backyard before I bought it, so it needs paint and has a few wiring issues--Gauge cluster doesn't work properly. I've already had the motor rebuilt, turbos replaced, I redid the entire interior myself, replaced the rims with some (tasteful) meshies.

I put "supercar" in quotes because it's actually a sportscar, but it's one of the 5 Japanese "Supercars" from the early 90s. (300ZX TT, NSX, MKIV Supra, 3000GT VR4 and RX-7 FD3S)

Mobius

Quote from: PC-ENGINE HELL on 01/06/2009, 05:07 PMFellow member from 3DO Forums has been trying to get his membership finalized here on 2 tries for the past couple of weeks here. Not sure who oversees this aspect anymore, Nat, Aaron, Joe, Cy-kill, God maybe????? I'm still under the assumption the forums was wanting fresh members at any rate.......

Member id would be 13BEAST. If you need his email to get his id processed, send me a pm.
Wait, 3DO Zero?  What's your username there?