Help get a decent looking Wii game finished and published.

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 01/29/2009, 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

I signed it, just thought I would pass this along.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

shit. .  I signed too.

Maybe my Wii can get undusted after that.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Click here for footage.  <-- now with side boob!

It looks tedious and boring, but it doesn't really matter as I don't have a Wii anyway.  Maybe they could drastically improve the graphics if it gets the green light, but they're pretty unimpressive at this point; I don't see anything that couldn't be done on the 'cube, PS2, or Xbox.  Furthermore, the 'silly rabbit, Wii is for kids' argument is bullshit.  There are numerous M rated games on Wii, and some of 'em have been quite successful (i.e. Resident Evil, Godfather, Tom Clancy, and Call of Duty).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

internet petitions are about as productive as masturbating, and not even a tenth as pleasurable.  [-(

Joe Redifer

Looks like it plays kind of like a 3D Beyond Shadowgate.

Keranu

Hah, the video on IGN has grainy Playstation 1 looking graphics. I'll sign the petition anyway. I wouldn't worry though, The Conduit is coming out soon and it will stomp this game both grapically and playwise, plus it's being published by Sega. There are actually a bunch of promising looking Wii titles coming out this year so far, most of which are from third parties. If Nintendo plays it's cards right, this year will be the transformation for the Wii like the DS where it took a couple of years until more third parties started making good games and then by 2010, a new Zelda will be out.

Quote from: NecromancerThere are numerous M rated games on Wii, and some of 'em have been quite successful (i.e. Resident Evil, Godfather, Tom Clancy, and Call of Duty).
Don't forget what has become one of the most controversial games of all time: Manhunt 2. Mad World isn't even out yet and it's already being banned from Germany. Plus No More Heroes is one of my favorite Wii games, awesome violence.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

PCEngineHell

Actually there's alot of nice teen/mature themed titles coming out for Wii in the next few months if you check the up and coming list.It will just depend on what you like/prefer.
Rygar: The Battle of Argus
Ultimate Shooting Collection
The House of the Dead: Overkill
Deadly Creatures
Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers Evolution
Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Samurai Shodown Anthology
The Secret Files: Tunguska
Broken Sword: Shadows of the Templars DIR Cut
The Conduit (as Keranu listed)
Mad World (as Keranu listed)