Tengai Makyou III NAMIDA image and gifs

Started by dfrost, 03/30/2009, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfrost

I serching info for namida 3,and discovery a japanese site with picture.I made 3 animated gifs with the pictures.

IMG IMG

IMG
IMG

IMG
Story translate with goggle
Hero "陀Minami Wataru", one of the three sacred treasures "mirror" over the Okinawa Shikoku and Kyushu, and the upper region of the final decisive battle "Woo-free (MUU)", and the mirror world of 3000 years ago Zipangu take the stage. A story from Mali and leave the earth YOMI creator of the human heart in the future the previous battle. In Mali and began leaving the YOMI, 3000 under seal to the upper region in the year, "Woo-free" broken the seal of the first, "Xu Fu" had invaded Zipangu. Their purpose is "Minami Wataru陀" the last one in the village of "mirror" to get it.  Zipangu is a "mirror" the seven gathered, and the tradition has been a major epidemic occurs when a ritual.
"Mirror" and the villagers lost their parents to "Minami Wataru陀", in revenge for the "Woo-free" was the face.

Main Character
NAMIDA (陀Minami Wataru)
People will become the protagonist of his third
マユ MAYU
The girl seems to be the center of the story.
ヒミコ HIMIKO
Women to be a key figure in the story.
セツナ Tuna Se
Tall black cloak, black hat man of mystery.
? ? (犬) (Dog)
 From left MAYU, NAMIDA, Tuna se,?, HIMIKO

CrackTiger

Nice find. =D> It's cool to see what those still mirror images were meant to represent after all these years.

I'd still have a traditional PCE looking TMIII than the PS2 version.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

geepee16

Excellent find!! I was one of the few way back in the day to sign the Club FX petition to Hudson about this game.  Hudson just cancelled it with no explanation that I know of.  This would have been SUCH a great addition to the FX.  Man, that company was such a mess in the late 90s, I'm glad to see them back on their feet. Again, excellent find and thanks for posting this.  I have never seen it before.

Dark Fact

Hudson probably canceled it because of they didn't think such a niche game would sell, like so many other game companies at the time. :evil:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

CrackTiger

Quote from: Dark Fact on 05/15/2009, 01:38 PMHudson probably canceled it because of they didn't think such a niche game would sell, like so many other game companies at the time. :evil:
I think that it just took them so long to make, since RED spread itself so thin with TM/FEOE projects, that the market of the target consoles became too small (Gamecube included) with each attempt.

At one point, they came off of TM II & Kabukiden back to back and began working on Kabuki Itouryoden, TM Karakuri Kakutoden, TM Zero and Shinden which all shipped in the same year... all the while developing TMIV for Saturn before Namida had completed (which began as a Super CD, then ACD, then PC-FX, then Gamecube until finally PS2).
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Jean la Montarde

There arent any screen of gameplay no?
Sorry for my English I'm a Spanish guy XD

CrackTiger

Quote from: Jean la Montarde on 09/03/2009, 10:20 AMThere arent any screen of gameplay no?
There likely was never any gameplay that accompanied graphics.