OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Review Thoughts

Started by nat, 04/14/2009, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Aaron,

I'd like to do one of my reviews on a PC-FX game, and one on a Turbo game. Or did you want to stick strictly to the PCE/Turbo-only formula? I say this because of the lack of good PC-FX reviews out there. The ones you've done in your past TV episodes are actually the only ones that come to mind when I try and think of decent PC-FX reviews available online.

If this is OK, could you post up a quick list of PC-FX games you've already reviewed in past PCEFX TV episodes? I want to make sure I choose one that hasn't been covered yet.

PCEngineFX

This would be fine Nat - one Turbo/PCE game and one FX game.  I've posted up a sticky of all of the content from my past shows
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

nat

So I think I'll do Last Imperial Prince for PC-FX. That's one I completed a couple years ago and there aren't very many reviews out there on it with much meat to them.

Haven't decided on a Turbo game yet but I've got a few in mind.

What's your schedule looking like in June?

PCEngineFX

LIP would be fine FX wise.  For the Turbo/PCE, I'd try to do one that has also been covered less than normal.

As far as my schedule is concerned, I think I have one trip coming up but really we can shoot your segment(s) in one evening so we can do it anytime.  I'm trying to get back into the groove here with the show (I just finished creating a cool new PcenginefxTV intro) but still need to test out the new set to see how it looks on camera.  I'd say for now if you could write up what you want to say (and time it to be no more than 3-5mins) that would be great then we can work out the details online here.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG