RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Holy Jebus!

Started by geise, 07/05/2009, 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geise

I have no idea if this has been talked about before, but this is mighty interesting.  I found this while browsing yahoo japan auctions.  http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f76201648  It seems to be a development demo of Sapphire.  This one pic shows that they were thinking about different characters.  Thought some would find this interesting.  Has anyone heard of this before?

Tatsujin

how neat is that :shock:

funny, the game was called something like "sheepfeather" or "sheepwing" then.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

now it's official. thibaut bought it :)
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Arkhan Asylum

a development demo of it on a ghetto CD-R?

hmmm
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geise

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  There were CD-R's back then though.  Oh well.  All I know is I didn't pay about $1,600 USD for it.  Thibaut got it.  As he does pretty much everything going by his pcedaisakusen.net profile.

esteban

Wow. I would love to hear what interesting stuff is on there, with screenshots.

What are the chances that there is a song on there that they removed from the final version? Close to nil, but I can dream...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Guilherme on 07/07/2009, 05:36 PM"PCE-SCD16M"? :-k
They meant the Arcade Card, which added megabits of memory to the Super CD spec.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Guilherme

Sorry, I'm new here... is Thibaut from the forum?

If so, will he rip this game for the community? :-)

Tatsujin

he's here from time to time. he statet in an other forum, that he will feed us with informations about the game and its differences to the regular one. but i guess, he will not like to share the data as an ISO with us :(

nat

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/07/2009, 10:18 PMhe's here from time to time. he statet in an other forum, that he will feed us with informations about the game and its differences to the regular one. but i guess, he will not like to share the data as an ISO with us :(
See, I just don't get that. That is selfishness to the ultimate degree and there is no justifiable reason for it.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Tatsujin

Quote from: nat on 07/07/2009, 10:23 PMSee, I just don't get that. That is selfishness to the ultimate degree and there is no justifiable reason for it.
don't tell me, nat. don't tell me.

esteban

Quote from: nat on 07/07/2009, 10:23 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/07/2009, 10:18 PMhe's here from time to time. he statet in an other forum, that he will feed us with informations about the game and its differences to the regular one. but i guess, he will not like to share the data as an ISO with us :(
See, I just don't get that. That is selfishness to the ultimate degree and there is no justifiable reason for it.
Didn't he own the "Off the Wall" (Tengen) prototype? Or maybe he still owns it? Damn.

geise

Quote from: nat on 07/07/2009, 10:23 PM
Well anyone else that has an ISO of it could say "Hey check out this awesome prototype I scored.  I'll sell it to you for $4,000."  I wouldn't really want to "share" something I spent $1,600 on.  That's another reason none of us are playing Cocoron.  Is that selfish?...hell yes it is.  If any one of you spent that much on a pce game or prototype would you really say "Here this is for you!  I ripped it from my $1,600 cd-r I got."  It sucks but that's kind of how I'd feel.  I never would have spent that much on a game to begin with so it's kind of a non issue.

Thibaut

Arkhan :
All development PCE CD project are on CDR.
The SYO Project Sample is limited to 18 copy, certainly for Hudson staff.

geise :
The listing from pcedaisakusen.net is not complete, I have several games who are not referenced into this database ;-)
And yes I am agree with you. I pay to much money for those collectors, I work so hard all the year to get money with some sacrifices, I can't immediately give them.

esteban :
I will receive the Sample friday, then I will do a comparison with the final/commercial version, but in french... Perhaps Tatsujin can translate in english.
And yes I have the Off The Wall HuCARD prototype.

Nat :
If you want to share data from collector, why don't you buy the SYO Sample for example ?
Passionné et collectionneur PC Engine

Sinistron

Quote from: Thibaut on 07/08/2009, 09:36 AMIf you want to share data from collector, why don't you buy the SYO Sample for example ?
You're not just a collector- you're a hoarder.  Do you know the difference? 

As for why Nat doesn't just buy it himself and share the data- I don't know- just a guess- but he probably doesn't have the money to be asking for stuff in your manner-

Here is my PC Engine wanted list, my offers are very serious :

Hardwares :
Pc Engine Hibino = $12,000
PowerConsole = $12,000
Hu7 developpment = $2,000
Hu7D developpment = $2,000
Hu7CD developpment = $2,000
Tsushin Booster = $2.000

Hucard :
All prototypes
Sample Hucard Hudson Soft (Kung Fu demo) = $5,000
Battle Jungler (Konami) = $5,000
Youkaidouchuuki Gold = $3,500
Jaseiken Necromancer 3 = $5,000
Dino Force (prototype) = $5,000
Marble Madness (prototype) = $4,000
RPC Genjin (prototype) = $5,000
Snow Bros (prototype) = $4,000
Popils (prototype) = $3,500
Peter Pack Rat (prototype) = $3,500
TV Sport Baseball (prototype) = $2,500
Tsushin Tool (prototype) = $2,000

CD :
Cosmic Yakyuuken Kanzenban = $5,000
Tanjou Gekitouhen = $5,000
Active Life Network = $5,000
Hudson School Summer Graduation = $4,000
Super Real Majhong PIV custom special demo disc = $2,000
Super Real Majhong PII-PIII custom special demo disc = $2,000
Pc Cocoron = $3,000

Yeah- that would have to be my guess- I started counting those figures and stopped when it reached $100,000.00.

You see- this is the reason why whoever has these protos/unreleased games choose not to share them with us- because there's lunatic scum like yourself who are willing to pay more than we make in a year as long as the items haven't been played by the common folk- because it makes you feel big.  "Look at my games/protos- No one can play them except me! HAHAHAHAHAHA...."

Honestly- It's a bit sickening.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

esteban

Sinistron, no need to be so abrasive. Peace, love and harmony.

Sinistron

Quote from: esteban on 07/08/2009, 11:06 AMSinistron, no need to be so abrasive. Peace, love and harmony.
He's rich- he can take it.  But for your sake I deleted my Fighting Street post- it was kind of redundant. :)
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 07/08/2009, 08:42 AMWell anyone else that has an ISO of it could say "Hey check out this awesome prototype I scored.  I'll sell it to you for $4,000."
That would make sense..... if 15+ year old blank cdrs were available and it was remotely possible for someone to make thoroughly convincing facsimiles.

Quote from: geise on 07/08/2009, 08:42 AMIf any one of you spent that much on a pce game or prototype would you really say "Here this is for you!  I ripped it from my $1,600 cd-r I got."
Damn right I would.  The $1600 is spent and ain't coming back; sharing the prototype isn't going to change that fact.  At the very least, I'd share actual in game video and screen shots of any prototypes or super rare titles in my possession; unlike some people that only share a paragraph stating just how awesomely rare and valuable it is and a pic of the game to proove that they posses a copy.

Quote from: Thibaut on 07/08/2009, 09:36 AMNat :
If you want to share data from collector, why don't you buy the SYO Sample for example ?
I've no doubt that if nat had the inclination to buy one, he wouldn't hesitate to share it with others.  Why?  Because he's not a selfish scrooge.  That said, I am appreciative that you plan to review the disc and compare it to the released version.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sinistron

Quote from: guest on 07/08/2009, 11:41 AMI've no doubt that if nat had the inclination to buy one, he wouldn't hesitate to share it with others.  Why?  Because he's not a selfish scrooge. 
and that goes for quite a few here who actually give a shit about this community.  But yeah seriously- you burn it for the community- you still have your sacred original prototype- no?  What's the difference?  The only difference is that now others can enjoy it- can't have that though.  If they can't afford to spend thousands of bucks like you can then screw 'em.  They're little people.  They pour their hearts and souls into this console they love and they look out for their community but they aren't big money.  Let them dream forever while you hoard and search down all remaining prototypes/unreleased games while waving enough money to buy a house with.  God forbid these titles ever reach those who'd appreciate them most.
IMG

CrackTiger

I wanted to buy that Sapphire prototype and was willing to pay what it sold for, but couldn't afford it/risk it at the moment. I would've also held on to it while preparing a comparison/full breakdown of the game and would've resold it without making it the iso available to the public. But after recovering some of my investment, I was then going to release it, likely with downloadable cover art(at least a disc label).

Even if I couldn't regain much of what I spent, it would have still been worth it to preserve a piece of PC Engine history. One of the things that scares me is the idea that when some of these hoarders eventually die, many of these rare games/protos will get tossed in the trash as cdrs by people handling their estate and will be lost forever. Look how much original material has been lost by the original developers over the years.

I wish that the people holding on to these games would at least put out full videos of them as well as emulated screen shots.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/08/2009, 03:33 PMI wish that the people holding on to these games would at least put out full videos of them as well as emulated screen shots.
I have a little for you: Off the Wall Prototype (1992, Atari/Tengen, TurboGrafx-16)

Of course, this is part of a larger discussion about the fact that Tengen announced they were planning to port Pit Fighter for TG-CD. Awesome.

Thibaut

Sinistron :
Thanks for your nice message...
Now I regret that I said I had this Sample.
Why big collector keep in the secret ? Because with those reactions.
Do you know some collectors who do some reviews with photos and videos about very rares PC Engine games ? Covell with the Tsushin Booster, a little also from Yuki with PC Cocoron, the Hudson School CD and some others Not For Sale items, and... ??
There are MANY rares PC Engine items that we NEVER see, any pictures, any infos, any videos. Why ? Because owners keep in secret to stay quiet.
But I prefer communicate about my rares PC Engine that I found 1 or ,with luck, 2 by year.
I have done with friends the PC Engine Bible (the history, unreleased, collectors, goodies,...) and I have done some complete reviews on the Nekofan website about Akiyamajin, Off The Wall, The HuCARD Sample, Gradius 2 Sample,... and I continue with this SYO Sample (and I want also do a review of the Silky Lip V.7 the final version, and Super Real Mahjong Special Version,....).

esteban :
It's the prototype I win on Ebay on your link.
I never see the Pit Fighter prototype, and also never see any preview in all PC Engine mags I have.

Adol2009

Bored of Sinistron's stupidity.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/08/2009, 03:33 PMI wanted to buy that Sapphire prototype and was willing to pay what it sold for, but couldn't afford it/risk it at the moment. I would've also held on to it while preparing a comparison/full breakdown of the game and would've resold it without making it the iso available to the public.
If you declare this (and thanks for that,at least you're honest), why aren't you BURNED down to the ground such as Thibault is right now on this forum? Why aren't you immediately called a horrible hoarder and  a selfish scrooge? Are other members THAT hypocritic? I have nothing against you, but looking at shameful Sinistron,Nat or Necromancer's reactions, such difference in treatment is incredible.
Probably because I said that I would've released the game to the public after copying and reselling it.

I don't think that people like Sinistron disagree with you if it really was as simple as you make it sound to just 'go ahead and buy' things like this. It's not the rare physical copy that everyone wants to see and document for historical purposes, in situations like this (a cdr) it's the game content itself. If Thibaut or anyone else is willing to sell a copy of the Sapphire protoytype for anywhere up to around what he paid for it, then I'll start saving right now and will buy it within a month or some of us could pitch in and buy it tomorrow. The only reason why I would is because the yahoo seller posted screen shots to show what was original about it. It's different than when someone sells a prototype cart as-is.

It's because we rarely find these items available to buy from anyone and when we do, someone outbids everyone else specifically to block the rest of the world from experiencing it. It may be a form of a hobby, but it's still one that is based solely on screwing over everyone else on the planet. That may be their "right", but it's still the action that they're taking and is why it means something to them. I don't get pissed off like many people do, I'm just very disappointed.

Someone recently paid $17000 for one of those rare gold competition NES carts. The cart itself is the rare collectible. Collecting intellectual properties and not their rare containers isn't really collecting anything, it's hiding ideas from others.

But like I said, I'd be happy if each time something like this is discovered, that someone puts out high quality video and screen shots of all the content. That way everyone gets to know what could've been and data collectors get to hold on to their precious bytes.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: Thibaut on 07/09/2009, 03:11 AMesteban :
It's the prototype I win on Ebay on your link.
I never see the Pit Fighter prototype, and also never see any preview in all PC Engine mags I have.
I, too, have never seen any screenshots / information about the Pit Fighter port actually being started. For now, it was simply an announcement made at the CES trade show; there is no evidence that Tengen had started development.

Personally, I would have wanted Tengen to port Rampart to the TG-16 :).

Tatsujin

Personally, I would have wanted Tengen to never develop any games :)

Adol2009

Sinistron

Quote from: Thibaut on 07/09/2009, 03:11 AMSinistron :
Thanks for your nice message...
Anytime.

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AMAll other video game communities have their "holy grails", and some people own some. They are THEIR PROPERTIES, and they PAID for it. And they do WHATEVER they want with it.
Now tell me, why would get something for FREE, when another one worked hard 3 months for obtaining it? $1600 isn't little money. For me,for Thibaut,or others,probably. Mauybe you're rich,and it's easier for you,more power to you.
We're not rich- and that's the damn point.  It's not enough for you to have a full PCE collection- you need the single copies of prototypes that were unreleased- pay big bucks for them and take pride in the fact that no one except you will ever see them.  And no one needs it for FREE.  Sell copies of the fucking thing- make your money back- but don't keep whining oh why didn't you buy it yourself to share blah blah blah whimper whimper whimper -- it's so easy for a rich brat to talk this way.  We don't make that kind of money to blow thousands on prototypes- and yeah it is that easy to say because all of us complaining DAMN WELL WOULD share this treasure with the rest of the community- you doubting it shows just how far you are from this community.  Nat is one of the most altruistic people I've met- and we've all helped out others when we can- we give a shit about this community.  NONE of us are hoarders. 

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AMIf you take the NES scene example, recently DreamTR had a unreleased rom: Mike Tyson's Power Punch 2. Nintendo Age admins asked their members to donate for being able to pay the price: $750 (or something like that). They got the money,they PAID DreamTR, and DreamTR released it. Everyone was happy. I could say the same about Sonic X-Treme for Sega Saturn (i paid myself) on Assembler,etc.
But they PAID, and that is NORMAL. There is NO reason why DreamTr (or Thibaut here) would be the dumbass to make a loan or work hard 3 months to put enough money aside for being able to buy it. And what?Give it for free?
Put your money where your mouth is then.  Suggest a price the community as a whole pay for you to release the PC Cocoron rom. 

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AMAfter working hard 3 months? Why don't you give me your car for free then? If you don't,well that'd be "selfishness to the ultimate degree", using your words.
LOL.  You're saying Nat's reply was dumb?  Wow.  You're comparing a CAR to a prototype game.  Can a regular joe copy a car with zero cost?  Do you actually read what you type?  And guess what?  If I could copy a car for nothing- you're damn right I would. 

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AMGrew up,for god's sake. Money don't grow up on trees. Thibaut work as hard as possible to fullfil his dreams, just DO THE SAME. Don't wait the food arrives in your mouth all chewed up (i don't know if that's an english expression), and take everything for granted. If you're honest at least, blame the JAPANESE SELLER for not sharing it, not the ppor guy who sacrificed 3 months of work for obtaining it.
Don't tell me who to blame.  The reason the Japanese seller doesn't share it right off the bat is BECAUSE people like you exist- people who will pay big money for a one-of-a-kind item that they get to hoard.  It's just a trophy to you.  Rationalize it however you will- but that's what it is.  Do you plan to ever sell your prototypes?  If not- then the whole value decrease argument you state is absolutely pointless.  If so- then you're merely a reseller- exploiting the scene for profit- something even worse.  I don't think you're the latter- I think you're the type of lunatic to want all these one-of-a-kind items to be buried with you- or to be left to some relative that doesn't understand what he's being entrusted with.

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AMThibaut posted that list YEARS ago,and so far, NOBODY answered. Even for those crazy prices. So no,he's not rich,not richer than me or you, speaking about $100000 is complete nonsense. If he's a hoarder,you're one as well.
If he's a hoarder- I'm one as well?  And you rationalize this how?

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AM
Quote from: Sinistron on 07/08/2009, 11:57 AMThey pour their hearts and souls into this console they love and they look out for their community but they aren't big money.  Let them dream forever while you hoard and search down all remaining prototypes/unreleased games while waving enough money to buy a house with.  God forbid these titles ever reach those who'd appreciate them most.
Unbelievable. Such arrogance is unbelievable. WHO are you to claim such ridiculous assumption that "God forbid these titles ever reach those who'd appreciate them most"?
Do you own the absolute truth? Of course NOT.  Be humble, and maybe you'd realize that Thibaut,me,or anyone else can be AS passionate about PCE than you are. Even more (yes,that is possible).
Our passions are different- there is a passion for the system and the community- for the preservation of rare items and to "spread the PCE love" so to speak.  Your passion is strictly self-serving.

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 06:36 AMAnd what is your point with the money?Can't you win it by yourself? How do you dare to assume Thibaut has much money than you? Do you know the sacrifices he make for obtaining such stuff?
you don't know a D*MN  thing about the guy,but yet you dare making false assumptions. Shame on you.
Lol.  I don't give a shit how old his wanted list is- when some clown shows up with a wanted list of every prototype and says that money isn't an issue- yeah- it's well safe to assume that he's either A) batshit crazy or B) loaded.
IMG

Thibaut

First, thank you Adol very much for your replies.

Sinistron :
A very important point you must understand : I AM NOT RICH !!
I work very hard all the year to get money.

And if you want I give to you some prototypes, could you just say please ?

Sinistron

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 09:32 AMI personally shared game contents of very rare pce stuff (Power League Gold Hucard,Bomberman Users Battle,etc..) back in the 90s! Yeah, 10 years ago. I dumped those babies pratically nobody had heard of back at the time,and if you have those roms floating over the web, that's because of me (even if i'm pretty sure another guy could have done the same later). I'm not a selfish scrooge,then.
IF they're online it's because of you they exist- yet you're sure another guy could have done the same?  You seem so certain and yet so uncertain in the same breath.  Anyway- let's see the proof of your own words now- since you've dumped the roms has the value of your users battle and gold power league (which in honesty aren't as important as something like PC Cocoron) decreased?  I'm being serious here- I'd like to know.

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 09:32 AMBut calling people names,because you don't share for FREE something you just made a loan to obtain it: that is beyond shame. That's a spoiled kid attitude.
Hmmm- so it's not a spoiled kid thing to snap up as trophies one of a kind playable items that would be cherished by a community- but it's a spoiled kid thing for someone to suggest they be shared.  Gotcha.  I don't know what's more ludicrous- this logic or your constant comparisons of prototypes to cars and houses.

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 09:32 AMSaying that if you were in his position you'd share it for free is even MORE lameful: it is so easy to be the most generous guy in the world, when in fact you do NOTHING. Because that's what it is: they DO NOT DO ANYTHING.
There,i can do the same: If i had Bill Gates money, i'd give 3 billions for helping wealth&fare in the world.
Happy? Now i'm the most generous man in the world,and you're all of you selfish crooks to not do the same.
Simple,isn't it? And stupid either.
Yeah- we'd all be selfish crooks- because we'd ALL have Bill Gates money, right?

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 09:32 AMFine,start to save,make those other 3-4 guys do apologies,and maybe Thibaut (or any other owner of such stuff,not him specifically) will consider selling it for the price he paid.
Or not him specifically?  Doesn't sound like you have much faith that your boy would do the right thing. But why Thibaut anyway?  Let's start with you.  How about we all chip in and pay you what you paid so that you can release the PC Cocoron rom- if an apology from us is truly what it'll take then I'll be the first to send you a bouquet of red roses.

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 09:32 AMYou do realize that Necromancer,Nat or Sinistron's attitude is PRECISELY what will prevent any owner of such stuff to share it, right?
Riiiiiight...  after all these years all these protos were never released because of this current thread.  It's all our fault.  No one's ever before pleaded nicely that these protos be released (a laugh- as I've read years-old pleas on this very forum).
IMG

Adol2009

Adol2009

Sinistron

So Thibaut made a PC-Engine bible- one that you said Japanese people are even buying- so it's something he's selling and making money from- it's not something he's SHARING.  It's something he's selling.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that- it's his knowledge- good for him to use it for his ends to turn a buck if people want to pay for it- but don't confuse it as some kind of altruistic contribution.

"Put your money where your mouth is then.  Suggest a price the community as a whole pay for you to release the PC Cocoron rom"

What the hell am I talking about?  Do you not possess PC Cocoron?  It says so on PCEDaisakusen- unless you just listed it for shits and giggles.

You talk about uploading roms of special versions 10 years ago- you say other people may have done the same- yeah- it's a nice thing.  It was also ten years ago, you're not sure if you were the only one to do so, you CERTAINLY weren't the only one to have these games, and you haven't stated if you uploading the roms decreased the originals value- which is the big point in your argument of not wanting to share the unreleased ones (but then change your story later on and say it's because of people like me).  Then you say you sold a Sega game- which is cool- but not giving something away for free as you claim.  You are COMPLETELY OVEREXAGGERATING the good you AND Thibaut have done for this community.

I'm not saying you or Thibaut OWE us anything.  No one OWES anyone anything.  It's a matter of those with the power, and the cash, to share these unique titles- and contrary to what your first argument was- it's NOT something that you'd have to lose money on- If they don't share the titles it's their right- and it's equally my right and others to find it selfish.

My point about we'd all be crooks if we all had Bill Gates money means that the only way your ludicrous example works is if we'd all be rich like Bill Gates- not just you.  It clearly went over your head. 

As for me being new on the scene- who's the one with the assumptions now?  As for WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE- I do what I can- considering that I have a life outside of videogames, common man's pay-and zero knowledge of technical aspects.  You're not even around here to know in what way Nat Necromancer or me contribute in whatever way we can- and it probably wouldn't be any contribution that would shake your earth since you practically have every freaking item related to PCE already anyway- you also- which I respect- if your PCEDaisakusen listings are accurate- play and clear a good portion of your games- so reviews, walkthroughs and gameplay conversations wouldn't do much for you either- but that's YOU.  Members here feel that we have things to contribute.  We also share what we can- and I'm talking physical properties- with people that we know will appreciate it.  It'd be pointless to list all the things we've given as gifts, gave good deals on or shared.
IMG

Adol2009

Adol2009

Sinistron

I'm editing my posts to add to them- fuck is so lame about that?
IMG

Sinistron

LOL.  If he contributed for FREE something that other's are making money for themselves on- then I take back everything I said about him- he's not a hoarder- he's just a fucking idiot.  As are you.  Games = houses.  You have Bill Gates $- do good deeds and everyone else is selfish.

You don't own PC Cocoron.  Yeah- I'm the idiot for thinking so- It's ONLY LISTED ON YOUR FUCKING COLLECTION ON PCEDAI.  Wow- am I the idiot or what?

I don't explain about why I don't take out a $1,600.00 loan?  Hmmm- maybe because I have other obligations keeping me from paying it back?  I can contribute to paying money collectively- but I can't pay for it myself.  Funny you say you're waiting for me to answer your questions- which are all dumb as can be.  You haven't answered yet if your uploading your special versions decreased the value of any of them- which in essence was your initial argument.
IMG

nectarsis

I read the recent gold NWC cart that went for $17,000 already dumped?  If true that defeats the point of "if it's shared the original is worthless."
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

jperryss

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/09/2009, 11:29 AMI read the recent gold NWC cart that went for $17,000 already dumped?  If true that defeats the point of "if it's shared the original is worthless."
That's a damn good point. The ROM is easily found, and repro versions can be bought new in a nice box w/poster, manual, etc. for $60. Yet the gold cart still goes for upwards of $15K and the gray cart I think around $4K.

Adol2009

Adol2009

nectarsis

PC Cocoron IS listed on PCE Daisakusen...  Sharing $1,000 items is the only "REAL" contribution one can make to the community??  Frankly that sounds like a high and mighty attitude.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Sinistron

Quote from: jperryss on 07/09/2009, 11:32 AM
Quote from: nectarsis on 07/09/2009, 11:29 AMI read the recent gold NWC cart that went for $17,000 already dumped?  If true that defeats the point of "if it's shared the original is worthless."
That's a damn good point. The ROM is easily found, and repro versions can be bought new in a nice box w/poster, manual, etc. for $60. Yet the gold cart still goes for upwards of $15K and the gray cart I think around $4K.
Yeah- and he knows it.  That's why he's been avoiding my question about how much has the value of his special carts decreased.  This clown's been whistling out of his butt the whole time- so he tried to change up his reason- took the easy way out and blamed people like me Nat and Necro.  Adol- I've got no reason to even argue with you anymore or plead for your protos to be shared- in all honesty I thought you had PC Cocoron as it was listed on your PCDai- that's what I really wish the community could have- over a Sapphire demo anyday (others may not think so but I'm speaking from my perspective).  You don't have it- your importance in my eyes just dropped to insignificance.  You're just some helmet who equates houses with games.  Go you.
IMG

Sinistron

Quote from: Adol2009 on 07/09/2009, 11:37 AMAbout PC Cocoron, YES YOU ARE THE IDIOT. It's not listed anywhere, you IDIOT.
Yeah.  I'm quite the idiot.

cocoron.jpg
https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/greatmasturbator/cocoron.jpg
IMG

Tatsujin

lol..he mighty sini has no japanese font pack installed.

Sinistron

Lulzy-
of course Adol erased the entry- a tad too late I'm afraid  :lol:
whatta maroon!
IMG

Adol2009

Adol2009

Adol2009