OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Maiden vs. Priest

Started by MotoRoaderMike, 09/28/2009, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the legendary metal bands is better?

Iron Maiden
12 (60%)
Judas Priest
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

MotoRoaderMike

One of the oldest debates in the history of rock. Which of these legends are better? I'm voting for Priest. They had alot of fun songs, and Rob Halford is the fucking METAL GOD!
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

NecroPhile

I'll gladly listen to either of 'em, without any real preference between the two; they're both a bunch a limey bastards, so it's pretty hard for me to pick a favorite*:D

* - Megadeth is better than both of 'em put together! : )
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Joe Redifer

I remember that when I was a kid, I watched a music video on TV of Judas Priest and I think someone's head exploded in the video.  Well, bye for now!

Arkhan Asylum

I am a bigger fan of maiden because the guitar solos are alot more epic.

Being a guitar player, this is pretty important.

But, in any event

Saver Tiger is better than both!
Now would be a prime time for a headbanger emoticon
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

jboypacman

Ok i went with Priest on this one but i enjoy Maiden too so it was a hard call for me Judas edge out Iron at the end.

Judas Priest=Rockin' + Iron Maiden=Epic=Rockin' Epic Win! lol.

blueraven

Judas Priest. Although, I do like Iron Maiden.

termis

That indeed is a tough question.  Both are pretty fuckin awesome.

If I had to choose, Maiden would be it.

Turbo D

I'm going to go with Maiden. I still have a bunch of their records, heh.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Sparky

fuck, i love priest!!! the best song for me is pain killer makes me crazy!!!
<<fist pump>>

TmEE

Painkiller makes Judas Priest automatic win for me
Mida sa loed ? Nagunii aru ei saa :P

OldRover

Hard to call this one. Both have great songs and suck songs. Guess it would come down to a matter of counting the greats and the sucks and then doing some maths to figure out who is better.

EDIT: Yo TmEE, I didn't know you were on this forum!
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

geise

Man that is indeed a tough one.  I like Maiden more for the songwriting.  For the heavy I will have to go for Priest.  Man I saw Priest on their Painkiller tour.  They were touring with Megadeth and Testament.  I was actually there to see Testament and Megadeth a bit more.  I was more of a Thrash head.  Priest was amazing though.  Rob Halford came out on this chopper and the fucking chopper was miced.  It was so damn loud it was great!  Priest put on a killer show.  I still would have to go with Maiden as more of a favorite for listening to.

Gogan

Nothin beats the real thing.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: geise on 10/08/2009, 09:32 AMRob Halford came out on this chopper and the fucking chopper was miced. 
Did they run off the bike and attack the crowd!?

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Zeon

Should I be ashamed that I only recognize the names, but can't put the music to these bands? I assume it's some kind of heavy/death metal stuff?  :-k

NecroPhile

Quote from: Zeon on 11/02/2009, 07:19 AMI assume it's some kind of heavy/death metal stuff?  :-k
Nope, they're neo-alternative folk ska bands utilizing heavy uilleann pipe work.  Duh.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Zeon on 11/02/2009, 07:19 AMShould I be ashamed that I only recognize the names, but can't put the music to these bands? I assume it's some kind of heavy/death metal stuff?  :-k
shame shame shame

Judas Preist
Iron Maiden
not knowing their tunes is unacceptable.

JoshTurboTrollX

Why can't I vote Manowar?

I voted Maiden, although I loved Demolition and Juggulator by Judas.

And yes I know the "bestest" Priest is the Halford years, but well fuck- I still liked the new stuff more!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 11/02/2009, 12:30 PM
Quote from: Zeon on 11/02/2009, 07:19 AMI assume it's some kind of heavy/death metal stuff?  :-k
Nope, they're neo-alternative folk ska bands utilizing heavy uilleann pipe work.  Duh.
Z, you kind of opened yourself up for this one.  :roll: