OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueraven

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/27/2012, 04:39 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 12/11/2011, 04:04 AMIMG

:lol:
I know this post is over a year old, but that's a sign on my university campus.  The sign still has the "darksideology" deal written on it.  It's kind of an inside joke, because that building is referred to as "the death star."  It doesn't actually look like the death star, but it's a big concrete behemoth that's weird looking and easy to get lost in.

Chris
Are you still in classes here? What a trip to see this post again.

TR0N

Quote from: SuperPlay on 12/27/2012, 03:33 PMJust seen this and cannot stop laughing!

IMG
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There saying the wii remote is a sex toy !
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

CGQuarterly

Quote from: blueraven on 12/29/2012, 01:20 AM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/27/2012, 04:39 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 12/11/2011, 04:04 AMIMG

:lol:
I know this post is over a year old, but that's a sign on my university campus.  The sign still has the "darksideology" deal written on it.  It's kind of an inside joke, because that building is referred to as "the death star."  It doesn't actually look like the death star, but it's a big concrete behemoth that's weird looking and easy to get lost in.

Chris
Are you still in classes here? What a trip to see this post again.
Yeah.  I was an undergrad there until I graduated in 2004, then I worked there as a researcher until Spring of 2011 when I left for a job in private industry, and now (while still working) I go to graduate school there.  

Did you take the picture?

Chris

CGQuarterly

Ninja Spirit

Ninja Spirit

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Mike Hagger from Final Fight?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

lol its the mike hagger fo'sho.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

blueraven

You missed the 'stache? and the green overalls?

TR0N

IMG

SuperPlay

SuperPlay

JoshTurboTrollX

Nice Nintendo read.  PC Engine was still better.  LOL

IMG

Take that!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Whoever made that Nintendo graphic is an idiot. For starters, Mattel made the Power Glove, not Nintendo. Anyone who has any sort of passion for the NES knows this. And including Wii Sports as the biggest selling game when it was included with the console is also a retarded move. I don't think I would have bought it if it didn't come with the console.

HercTNT

i'm in agreement. i don't think its fair to count pack it games. its still a nice read though.

ParanoiaDragon

Yeah, I was thinking the Power Glove thing didn't sound right.  I couldn't for the life of me remember Nintendo being involved.  Nintendo did the U-force instead :D  Kidding, I think the U-force was that motion sensor thing, I recall it being on the cover of either Game Pro or VG & CE BITD, though I don't recall who made that.  In any case, the Power Glove should be replaced by the Virtual Boy for Nintendo's biggest failure.
IMG

bob

Does anybody remember that weird disc thing, I think it was for genesis. Almost looked like a sewer cap and was marketed as hands free motion control.

Frank_fjs

Yep, that would be the Sega Activator.

IMG

Think it worked by projecting infrared beams and if your hand/leg/dick intercepted said beam it would register as a control input.

Joe Redifer

U-Force was Broderbund I believe. If you want to name a Nintendo failure, list the Virtual Boy!

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/03/2013, 03:19 PMNice Nintendo read.  PC Engine was still better.  LOL

IMG
Take that!
Man the power rangers are jerks !!
IMG

SuperPlay

M1Savage

m1sz1 .com/pics/random01.jpg

PukeSter

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/04/2013, 12:00 AMIf you want to name a Nintendo failure, list the Virtual Boy!
Even if Virtual Boy was a failure, it still sold over 700,000 units. Not great for a game system, but looking at it from a toy perspective, thats awesome. :)

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: guest on 01/06/2013, 02:38 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/04/2013, 12:00 AMIf you want to name a Nintendo failure, list the Virtual Boy!
Even if Virtual Boy was a failure, it still sold over 700,000 units. Not great for a game system, but looking at it from a toy perspective, thats awesome. :)
''

Wow, that is pretty good, better then I thought!
IMG

Tatsujin

hahaha @ teh casablanka :lol:
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

henrycsc

Very cool bootie box m1savage.  I've got to ask:  Where'd you find that pic?

Quote from: m1savage on 01/06/2013, 01:34 PM/random01.jpg
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

M1Savage

16 Bit Power Stereo Screen Effect!

Don't know where the pic originally came from. I have hundreds of PC Engine related pics saved on a hard drive. Many of them are from online auctions and such. I just save any that look somewhat interesting to me. Like this one...

/random04.jpg

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

SnethSS

that poster hurts my eyes.  Ouch.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

DirtyMindQuiz.png

I DO got a dirty mind, but eh, I couldn't get this one... Still trying to figure it out... =\

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/10/2013, 12:24 PMI DO got a dirty mind, but eh, I couldn't get this one... Still trying to figure it out... =\
Dirty but not abstract mind?  Think 'doggy style'.

CGQuarterly

I don't know what else you could see, there.  I have no idea what it's actually supposed to be. 

Chris

NightWolve

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/10/2013, 12:24 PMDirtyMindQuiz.png
I DO got a dirty mind, but eh, I couldn't get this one... Still trying to figure it out... =\
Quote from: guest on 01/10/2013, 12:50 PMDirty but not abstract mind?  Think 'doggy style'.
Took a while, I can make it out now. ;) What NecroPhile said and think of the stick figures that are drawn on bathroom doors: the head is just a round ball and separate from the body.

NecroPhile

It's the letter A with its umlauts trying to sneak away.

NightWolve

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/10/2013, 02:53 PMI don't know what else you could see, there.  I have no idea what it's actually supposed to be. 

Chris
If you give up, then clicky here. Separating the figures away from their "merged" form a bit makes it clear. ;)

IMG

Nando

NightWolve

/427742_589227607769294_205595605_lost.jpg

Nicolas Cage gets owned. Hehe!

IMG

That first expression of hers is downright scary!

CGQuarterly

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/10/2013, 03:51 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/10/2013, 02:53 PMI don't know what else you could see, there.  I have no idea what it's actually supposed to be. 

Chris
If you give up, then clicky here. Separating the figures away from their "merged" form a bit makes it clear. ;)
No, dude.  I clearly saw the two people fucking, doggy style.  I'm saying I don't know what else that could possibly be.  Is there some part of the world where that sign has nothing to do with deep dicking?

Chris

Tatsujin

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/10/2013, 12:24 PMI DO got a dirty mind, but eh, I couldn't get this one... Still trying to figure it out... =\
LOL, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

here I have some abstract LEGO training fo'ya:

IMG

what do you see on these pictures?

psychobear

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/11/2013, 02:50 AM
LOL, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

here I have some abstract LEGO training fo'ya:

IMG

I give it a shot

Bert and Ernie, ?????, TMNT
South Park, The Simpsons
????, Donald Duck Huey dewie Louie, the smerfs

NecroPhile

Same as bear - I can't figure out the top/middle and bottom/left.  That's frickin' sweet though.

Who's gonna make some for Futurama?

Nando

Top is Lucky Luke and the Daltons. Bottom is Asterix and Obelix

LuckyLuke+TheDaltons.webp
/The-pedigree-of-this-first-Dalton-family.jpg

IMG

Frank_fjs

Have never seen or heard of 'The Dalton's' so I had no chance of guessing it. Asterix I should have been able to get.

NecroPhile

Never heard of either of 'em, but now I know and knowing is half the battle.

RoyVegas

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/11/2013, 02:50 AMhere I have some abstract LEGO training fo'ya:

All I saw were stacks of legos..  Ugh, no imagination.
All is well. :)

Nando

Quote from: guest on 01/11/2013, 10:54 AMNever heard of either of 'em, but now I know and knowing is half the battle.
A total cultural recognition thing, at least with Asterix and Obelix for sure. The Daltons were way before my time, but I recall seeing the comic covers.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 01/11/2013, 10:54 AMNever heard of either of 'em, but now I know and knowing is half the battle.
and this is why you need a SNES -
IMG

It's like not knowing what JJ & Jeff is really......  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: