@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Joe Redifer

Yeah, it's like putting colorful lights inside your computer which every "hardcore" PC gamer does these days. Now hardcore petrolheads will need to pump lava through their engines to impress people.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/03/2013, 05:17 PMYeah, it's like putting colorful lights inside your computer which every "hardcore" PC gamer does these days.
You don't know very much about actual pc gamers, do you?

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/03/2013, 11:58 PMYou don't know very much about actual pc gamers, do you?
Just the ones who post pictures of their computers. The very large majority of the time there's colorful lights going on inside the case. It's very silly.

Now if there's something going through that engine which causes the glow (and not just for the sake of glowing), then that'd be pretty awesome. Like crazy chemicals or lava or something.

majors

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/05/2013, 05:08 AMNow if there's something going through that engine which causes the glow (and not just for the sake of glowing), then that'd be pretty awesome. Like crazy chemicals or lava or something.
Nah, nothing that cool, just really hot air.

[insert random troll about PCFX user that blows hot air here]
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

420GOAT

just flowin horsepower!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Joe Redifer

Well it's actually hot so that counts. I was afraid someone neon'd their engine.

Nando

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineHell

Joe Redifer

Ug. It really pisses me off how the LAPD could mistake a blue truck driven by two Asian women for a grey truck being driven by a chbby black guy. But hey, why verify your targets or even give them orders to stop and GTFO of the vehicle? Just shoot it up all to hell!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/08/2013, 07:53 PMUg. It really pisses me off how the LAPD could mistake a blue truck driven by two Asian women for a grey truck being driven by a chbby black guy. But hey, why verify your targets or even give them orders to stop and GTFO of the vehicle? Just shoot it up all to hell!
Well, that's the LAPD for you. They have a less then stellar history.

PunkCryborg

TR0N

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/08/2013, 11:29 PMIMG
Now if i had women like that to play with my joystick i sure would turbo fire  :roll: Gitty,gitty,gitty!
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

SuperPlay

Interwebby pics

IMG
IMG
IMG
/8NeiR.gif

Tatsujin

geise

Super you always post some great pics.  Haha!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MotherGunner

/16520_210745022397270_438015910_lost.jpg
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

NightWolve

Hahaha! Some great ones here! Nice! Shit, whacked down by a 'Stop' sign, eh? Was nature perhaps trying to send her a message as far as her journalistic career goes?? ;)

Tatsujin

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/18/2013, 05:53 AMIMG
Haha, awesome!  I might be just one of the few who loves this movie, can't for the life of me figure out why people hated it so much!
IMG

PunkCryborg

what movie is it from?

PunkCryborg

Tatsujin

roflmao

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 02/18/2013, 06:02 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/18/2013, 05:53 AMIMG
Haha, awesome!  I might be just one of the few who loves this movie, can't for the life of me figure out why people hated it so much!
That's great!  This is one of my all-time favorite movies.  I'm serious.

SuperPlay

NightWolve

So you might've heard that Beyonce had some ugly pictures online that she wanted to get rid of. Well, teh Internet instead responded by seeking to immortalize them in every way possible... Figures.

(Final Fantasy VI)

IMG
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/20/2013, 03:52 AMSo you might've heard that Beyonce had some ugly pictures online that she wanted to get rid of. Well, teh Internet instead responded by seeking to immortalize them in every way possible... Figures.

(Final Fantasy VI)
IMG
Haa you should see all the ones here as well  :wink:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?240784-Beyonce-s-O-Face
Guess that proves it shes really the she-hulk !!
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

NightWolve

Nando

mmmhmmm

minus .com/ifza6tiLbSbsN.gif
minus .com/i9kbtEo500M4B.gif
IMG
I present you... Elisa Bagordo

NightWolve

Hm, almost looks like Chris Tucker... Is it...?

Nando

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/20/2013, 04:58 PMHm, almost looks like Chris Tucker... Is it...?
HAHAHAH he does, but I don't think that's him. I want to know who the chick is though. mmhmmm

Opethian

girl is Elisa Bagordo
IMG

Tatsujin

Nando

Quote from: Opethian on 02/20/2013, 10:32 PMgirl is Elisa Bagordo
Ope LIKE A BOSS!! Thank brohiem!

SuperPlay

Tatsujin

/1274229647320.gif

rolfmaolol

PunkCryborg

hot or not?
/577318_10151519842114524_303408876_lost.jpg

Nando

roflmao

Tatsujin

NightWolve

Yeah, that is awesome. It just screams, "rrrrr. Rrrrrr. Rrrrrrrr. Rrrrrrrrrr. RAAAWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

henrycsc

No wonder the turntable doesn't work.
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

TR0N

It's not a photoshop ! This woman in moscow manage to make herself look like a real,barbie doll freaky no !?
real_life_barbie_doll_from_moscow_640_21.jpg
IMG

Tatsujin