OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

esteban

Quote from: gynt on 03/10/2017, 04:41 PMIMG
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted this fate for BB-8.

The apparent decapitation was a nice touch.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

waa
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Psycho Punch

Sarumaru

Sarumaru

sirhcman

NE146

Digi.k

geise

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Digi.k

NecroPhile

I'd leave.  No way in fuck am I sharing a range with anyone that stupid and reckless.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cr8zykuban0

at this moment, the crazykubano knew......he fucked up

IMG

bob

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/21/2017, 11:20 PMat this moment, the crazykubano knew......he fucked up

IMG
what exactly are you attempting there?

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: gynt on 03/21/2017, 11:31 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/21/2017, 11:20 PMat this moment, the crazykubano knew......he fucked up

IMG
what exactly are you attempting there?
Kickflip down a 9 stair. got scared and kicked out. hurt the hell out of my elbow from the fall lol

NecroPhile

Quote from: gynt on 03/21/2017, 11:31 PMwhat exactly are you attempting there?
He was aiming for the second half of Skate or Die.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 03/22/2017, 11:22 AM
Quote from: gynt on 03/21/2017, 11:31 PMwhat exactly are you attempting there?
He was aiming for the second half of Skate or Die.
Haha i know right!? Lots of skating happened that day but so did death, not so much from falling but from the mad heat from the vegas sun

jtucci31

You needed to get your multiplayer multiplier up Cubano.

Gynt, I think he was aiming for the letter "E" which was out of sight. He was supposed to wall ride up the fence on the left then ollie off to the right to get it.

bob

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2017, 09:39 AMYou needed to get your multiplayer up Cubano.

Gynt, I think he was aiming for the letter "E" which was out of sight. He was supposed to wall ride up the fence on the left then ollie off to the right to get it.
ah, you are probably right.  and i think you meant "multiplier", not multiplayer.

it almost looked like he was bailing off the rail, but physics say otherwise.
that striaght ledge looks to be in a horrible spot for attempting stuff down the stairs.  but it could just be the pictures.  do you have any other pics of that rollerblade park?

cr8zykuban0

Haha i was trying to get the letter 3 but missed it and bailed hard!!  I dont have a pic on my phone but ill see if i can find another pic online and share it. It is kind of a scary stair set since its narrow and theres not much run way.

jtucci31

Quote from: gynt on 03/23/2017, 09:53 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/23/2017, 09:39 AMYou needed to get your multiplayer up Cubano.

and i think you meant "multiplier", not multiplayer.
How embarrassing given how much I correct MedicWheat's grammar. Oops  :oops:

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

cr8zykuban0

Dicer

esteban

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 03/27/2017, 09:19 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 03/25/2017, 01:54 PMIMG
Best post on last 2 months.

:)
Yay me... was playing a round the other day and i was like..."really" lol

Digi.k

cr8zykuban0

dawwww poor kitty

them italian aliens know whats up tho lol

bob

NecroPhile

I guessed it was either the go-eff-yourself chin flick or the you-fulla-shit hand temple.

geise

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 04/04/2017, 10:10 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 03/27/2017, 09:20 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/27/2017, 09:19 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 03/25/2017, 01:54 PMIMG
Best post on last 2 months.

:)
Yay me... was playing a round the other day and i was like..."really" lol
I don't get it. I feel dumb

Mansplain please
Some dumb Italian meme, the way they hold their hand...

IMG

Psycho Punch

mitsuman

NightWolve

NecroPhile

Warbucks

geise

^ LOL!  Yeah that is a good one! Haha! :lol:

NightWolve

Gonna be a good one for sure. :)

IMG

Digi.k

Warbucks

Lol.. Those are some crazy special moves  :lol:

esteban

NightWolve

I don't quite get that one... Is that a reference to something else or ? By itself, them just floating off I found lame, not all that funny so I wondered if it's referencing something else perhaps and I don't get the joke.

TR0N

Quote from: Digi.k on 04/18/2017, 07:23 PMIMG
Dun,dun,dun!!! Finish him !! Friendship,Friendship again !!?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ClodBusted

IMG

"Macross Army (Defenders Ball House 2: League Alien)". I would like to play that. Sounds like an overly brutal sports title.

Post source:
Original Source and more: https://disexplications.tumblr.com/post/159165060164/video-game-titles-created-by-a-neural-network

Have fun!

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/12/2017, 01:43 PMIMG
Dog of the year!

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Joe Redifer

"What he has now". Clearly not a real test,