OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/23/2017, 04:40 PM"What he has now". Clearly not a real test,
What mean you?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ClodBusted

What a tough. My Engrish is not the yellow from the egg.

in99flames

Well probably isnt...but still would have been a funny answer on a test.
IMG
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

ClodBusted

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!

Sarumaru

esteban

bob

esteban

I'm not talking about the apostrophe!

bob

NecroPhile

The ideal utopia is a bit shabbier than I expected.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/11/2017, 03:12 PMThe ideal utopia is a bit shabbier than I expected.
Exactly. What is that place?

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 05/11/2017, 03:49 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/11/2017, 03:12 PMThe ideal utopia is a bit shabbier than I expected.
Google translate tells me it's a wise dental, whatever that is....

LostFlunky

I think it is "Y's Spider Frying Basket".

Sarumaru

It's just a small dentist office that must have liked the logo and thought it was pronounced "WISE". I guess silly roundeyes aren't the only people who butcher the Ys name :P

ClodBusted

bob

Quote from: Sarumaru on 05/12/2017, 06:43 PM
It's just a small dentist office that must have liked the logo and thought it was pronounced "WISE". I guess silly roundeyes aren't the only people who butcher the Ys name :P
DentistCareSign.webp

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

edit: girl on the right seems to be pretty pissed because of having to show her flat chest side by side with some decent sized ones in the photo. :lol:

------------------

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-obey?

IMG

I bought these Yugioh tins (and had the saddest pulls...) and some ultra pro sleeves. I actually bought the wrong size for my cards (I bought the standard size ones intended for MTG), which was great because I then realized that HuCards fit nicely into them. I wish I knew this sooner, now I'll probably buy a pack of 100 ultra pro sleeves just for my loose games.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

Quote from: guest on 05/24/2017, 02:00 PMedit: girl on the right seems to be pretty pissed because of having to show her flat chest side by side with some decent sized ones in the photo. :lol:

------------------

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-obey?

IMG

I bought these Yugioh tins (and had the saddest pulls...) and some ultra pro sleeves. I actually bought the wrong size for my cards (I bought the standard size ones intended for MTG), which was great because I then realized that HuCards fit nicely into them. I wish I knew this sooner, now I'll probably buy a pack of 100 ultra pro sleeves just for my loose games.
this is exactly how i have my loose hueys.  the acid-free sleeves

Warbucks

Wouldn't life be great if we could trade HuCards like baseball cards.

Joe Redifer

Digi.k

Digi.k

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

HailingTheThings

IMG

ClodBusted

She should buy three cucumbers, so she can eat the leftover one.

-----

IMG

ClodBusted

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ClodBusted

TheClash603

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/03/2017, 09:46 AMActual thing from my work this morning...
ticketoftheyear.png
Do you work in India?  That's where all my IT calls go.

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/03/2017, 09:46 AMActual thing from my work this morning...
ticketoftheyear.png
This is a real thing. I have had many mouse pads fail on me over the years.

DO YOUR JOB AND FIX THIS---STAT!

TheClash603

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/03/2017, 12:10 PM
Quote from: esteban on 07/03/2017, 11:51 AM
ticketoftheyear.png
This is a real thing. I have had many mouse pads fail on me over the years.

DO YOUR JOB AND FIX THIS---STAT!
Have you tried flipping it over and then back again?

Also, clash, yes! How did you know I worked in India? Are you a wizard?
Nope, I'm just Pakistani and I hate you.

xcrement5x

ticketoftheyear.png
Get this guy a replacement oppai mousepad.  Preferably as inappropriate as possible

Psycho Punch

How to become employee of the month:

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2017, 10:17 AMGet this guy a replacement oppai mousepad.  Preferably as inappropriate as possible

Digi.k

ClodBusted

ClodBusted

IMG

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/06/2017, 05:59 PMHow to become employee of the month:

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2017, 10:17 AMGet this guy a replacement oppai mousepad.  Preferably as inappropriate as possible
Hahaha! =D>

ClodBusted

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!

mitsuman

bob

Thrift store packing Ebay listings to justify prices.  This was some GPS thing,

dotsandloops.com/games/gps.jpg

LostFlunky

Quote from: bob on 07/25/2017, 12:55 PMThrift store packing Ebay listings to justify prices.  This was some GPS thing,

dotsandloops.com/games/gps.jpg
The end is near...   

Wait - is that Skyward Sword for $99?

bob

that's the reflection you see, it's $19.99

bartre

Quote from: bob on 07/25/2017, 12:55 PMThrift store packing Ebay listings to justify prices.  This was some GPS thing,
And I thought my locals were bad...

LostFlunky

Quote from: bob on 07/25/2017, 03:29 PMthat's the reflection you see, it's $19.99
Locally, Savers are called Value Village - they regularly price anything with 'Zelda' on it at $70 and up... and it sells...

ClodBusted

esteban

Trevor is well-known in the RC racing circuits, correct?

:)