@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

"3D" DS coming

Started by nectarsis, 03/23/2010, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nectarsis

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/-nintendo-announces-new-3d-enabled-ds/1394787

To many Ds'eseses in to little time IMO.  On a plus side backwards compatibility is welcome.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Ceti Alpha

I agree. Sony and Nintendo need to just slow down with the PSPgos's's's and the DSi's's's's. Though that's pretty sick. I just might have to pick up that 3D game for the DSi.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Shucks, I was hoping for a new Virtual Boy or at least a DS with better hardware acceleration.  Still, this looks kinda cool, assuming the viewing angle isn't super restrictive and the illusion of 3d is good.

P.S. - The countdown begins for Apple to follow suit with the iPa3d.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/23/2010, 04:05 PMP.S. - The countdown begins for Apple to follow suit with the iPa3d.
how do I pronounce that?

I paid?

I peed?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 03/23/2010, 04:46 PMhow do I pronounce that?

I paid?

I peed?
Does it matter?  Almost anything is better than the Kotex iPad.

Arkhan Asylum

even the Poise iPad?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Click here for an speculative explanation of how the 3D will work on the 3DS.  They better be jacking up the LCD resolution in these puppies, else the 3D is gonna be super grainy, as this type of screen effectively halves the resolution (one half per eye).

TheClash603

Without glasses, I am confused how the left and right eye see differnt things while looking at the same screen, even if there is a "filter."  Seems the filter would affect my line of site, aka, both eyes.

...my feeble mind is confused.

WoodyXP

I can't wait to not buy that.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Ceti Alpha

haha Woody. Everyone's got the Trailer Park Boys up as their avatar pic. :)
IMG

WoodyXP

Quote from: ceti alpha on 03/27/2010, 11:12 AMhaha Woody. Everyone's got the Trailer Park Boys up as their avatar pic. :)
Word.. Quakers in the house!
"I bathe in AES carts."

TheClash603

When I was in Toronto for a Blue Jays game, the Trailer Park Boys threw out the first pitch, causing a stadium-wide simultaneous orgasm.  Which is odd, because they aren't funny...

Anyhow, I will be getting a 3DS day one, I am a sucker for new tech.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: WoodyXP on 03/28/2010, 09:10 AM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 03/27/2010, 11:12 AMhaha Woody. Everyone's got the Trailer Park Boys up as their avatar pic. :)
Word.. Quakers in the house!
haha. I don't see "The Quaker" much around town anymore, but he's around playin' shows once in a while. He has some pretty good tunes, actually.
IMG