Games you beat ONCE, and dread to try again.

Started by termis, 05/03/2010, 12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Gogan

My 12 year-old self would watch me in awe.  lol
Nothin beats the real thing.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Gogan on 09/14/2010, 08:56 PMMy 12 year-old self would watch me in awe.  lol
haha. Honestly, I think I've gotten better with age too.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

ParanoiaDragon

A game that I beat, & would NEVER play again is Alundra 2!  Terrible game, I mean, there are good elements to it, & it actually made me laugh at times, but, the combat & gfx are horendous!  If they had just built it around the Alundra 1 engine, the game would've been great!
IMG

Smashed Brother

Quote from: OldRover on 09/14/2010, 04:57 PM
Quote from: Smashed Brother on 09/01/2010, 03:20 AMNow that I'm 'grown up', my senses/reflexes seem to have dulled... :(
Interesting... my gaming skills are sharper than they've ever been... weird how some people get better and some get worse. :P
I think mine have dulled from just lack of use!  I don't get to play anywhere near as much as I used to back in my late teens/early 20's, which is strange because I don't really do much more than I used to...
Purifying Weird Souls since 2000!

Mathius

Quote from: Smashed Brother on 09/19/2010, 03:22 PM
Quote from: OldRover on 09/14/2010, 04:57 PM
Quote from: Smashed Brother on 09/01/2010, 03:20 AMNow that I'm 'grown up', my senses/reflexes seem to have dulled... :(
Interesting... my gaming skills are sharper than they've ever been... weird how some people get better and some get worse. :P
I think mine have dulled from just lack of use!  I don't get to play anywhere near as much as I used to back in my late teens/early 20's, which is strange because I don't really do much more than I used to...
Dealing with a rare arthritic condition has hurt my formally awesome gameplaying ability. It's so hard for me to find a comfortable spot within the confines of a couch, or chair that would allow me to focus completely on the game at hand.