RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Why don't you have "protect me knight" (aka まもって騎士)?

Started by guyjin, 06/16/2010, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why don't you own the game "Protect me knight" (aka まもって騎士)?

Of course I have it, silly! Everybody does!
2 (50%)
I'm too poor to own an Xbox360 and/or a hard drive and/or 240 microsoft points
1 (25%)
Because I hate pixely old games
0 (0%)
Because I can't stand anything that looks like it might have been touched by a Japanese person
0 (0%)
Because fun is against my religion, and is offensive
0 (0%)
because I sat on/set afire/folded/spindled/mutilated my Xbox360
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

guyjin

Seriously. If you have an Xbox 360, download this game.

Opethian

IMG

NecroPhile

I don't own a 360, apparently because I'm too poor.  I'd probably pass even if I did have one, as tower defense games are only fun for about ten minutes, after which they bore me to tears.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

My option would have been: I own a 360 (for my kids) but have only played maybe 3-4 times since we got it (2 years or so ago).  New systems suck.  But the option wasn't available.
All is well. :)

guyjin

Quote from: guest on 06/16/2010, 12:35 PMI don't own a 360, apparently because I'm too poor.  I'd probably pass even if I did have one, as tower defense games are only fun for about ten minutes, after which they bore me to tears.
it's really more of a cross of Tower Defense and a Beat-em-up. I think the two genres complement each other nicely: beat-em-ups can be kind of mindless, so the 'tower defense' part makes you think: Tower Defense games can turn into a watch-and-wait fest, but the beat-em-up part doesn't give you time for that.

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/16/2010, 12:44 PMMy option would have been: I own a 360 (for my kids) but have only played maybe 3-4 times since we got it (2 years or so ago).  New systems suck.  But the option wasn't available.
Download the demo and play it with your kids. I think you'll find yourself buying it soon enough. :)

JoshTurboTrollX

I just tried Death of Breath VIII, and that is crazy fun.  I should give this one a shot!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guyjin on 06/16/2010, 12:49 PMDownload the demo and play it with your kids. I think you'll find yourself buying it soon enough. :)
If I'm gonna play games with the kids it'll be on the Turbo.   :wink:

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/16/2010, 04:09 PMIf I'm gonna play games with the kids it'll be on the Turbo.   :wink:
Or in second place, the MVS.  :)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 06/16/2010, 04:14 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/16/2010, 04:09 PMIf I'm gonna play games with the kids it'll be on the Turbo.   :wink:
Or in second place, the MVS.  :)
Ha! Excellent point!  I walk by the arcades in my house all the time, I don't play them very much though.

rag-time4

There should be an option for people who have Xbox systems that don't work.

Joe Redifer

Never heard if it.  Never seen screens from it.  Never seen video from it.  Never heard music from it.  Maybe I will rent it next time I am down at Blockbuster.

rag-time4, don't be so silly!  ALL Xbox 360's work!  The system is robust, man.  Every worker who works for Microsoft is PROUD to have such a steel horse of a system representing the company.  The people who designed it feel proud to be so smart.

blueraven

because I sat on/set afire/folded/spindled/mutilated my Xbox360

I have a few Xbox 360s that are both RROD and in for repair. I don't have a working one of my own right now; though I have an Xbox live ID, which I realize is  :-s. Eventually I will fix mine when I stop procrastinating.

Digi.k

oh I was talking about this a few weeks ago ... is it up on western market yet? cause I downloaded it from japan's marketplace..

IMG

It's by Ancient.. old sega developers bare knuckle/streets of rage Thor games and music by yuzo koshiro with graphics of the 8-bit era XD
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/17/2010, 01:14 AMNever heard if it.  Never seen screens from it.  Never seen video from it.  Never heard music from it.  Maybe I will rent it next time I am down at Blockbuster.

rag-time4, don't be so silly!  ALL Xbox 360's work!  The system is robust, man.  Every worker who works for Microsoft is PROUD to have such a steel horse of a system representing the company.  The people who designed it feel proud to be so smart. 
HAHA I love how everyone is using the word
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/17/2010, 01:14 AMNever heard if it.  Never seen screens from it.  Never seen video from it.  Never heard music from it.  Maybe I will rent it next time I am down at Blockbuster.

HAHA!! I love how everyone is using the word:

ROBUST

lately!!