OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Turbo Gouging on Ebay ( r.i.p. - gouging much )

Started by NecroPhile, 08/03/2010, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcrement5x

I will cherish my signed MSR from Rove 4evar :D

It was exciting to finally get the game and play it after all that discussion in chatbox for what seemed like years.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 04:17 PMWhatever. Don't need to hear your life story, Roy. As for proof, you deleted it, remember?
Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/11/2014, 02:29 PMIf you could also please provide a little proof on your auction facts.
I didn't delete auction prices on eBay, which is what I asked you to provide since you were stating there were only 2.
All is well. :)

sirhcman

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 04:38 PMI will cherish my signed MSR from Rove 4evar :D

It was exciting to finally get the game and play it after all that discussion in chatbox for what seemed like years.
I'm pretty sure it was years :) Well worth the wait though!

EDIT: How come Rover didn't sign mine?! :(

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 05:15 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/12/2014, 04:38 PMI will cherish my signed MSR from Rove 4evar :D

I'm pretty sure it was years :) Well worth the wait though!

EDIT: How come Rover didn't sign mine?! :(
I think it was mainly a logistics thing because right when he got his shipment in I begged him a lot like a whiny child to sign my copy before sending it out.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

IrishNinja

Cuttin' hangtabs since christmas '86
IMG
IMG

Mathius

bob

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Sparky

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/30/2014, 05:09 PMWmac is selling his r@rez on the facebooks for the same prices he is offering here. High, yes, but less than ebay prices at least. He'll still probably make more at the asking prices here than he would on ebay after fees and shit... that said, prices are low enough that i'd've jumped on a few if not for my coke & hooker habit.
What? There all stupid high. $800 for super air Zonk?

The funny part is this is the second time around he has sold out to the mighty dollar, and I think it's the same excuse as last time. Check out his arcade line up in his sig, he is really hurt'n for cash. Hahaha..

HailingTheThings

Just a little steep, yeah. Anyone, regardless of the sitch that charges more than five hunsky for Super Air Zonk, smells in a bad way. Meh meh meh.
IMG

Mathius

Sorry about that. Here is the copy/pasted list:

i have several super cd for sale..s erious inquire only..

1. Camp California - $150
2. Bonk 3 Super CD - $450 - sold
3. Super Air Zonk - $800
4. Cotton - $300 - sold
5. Beyond Shadowgate - $400 - sold
6. Godzilla - $150
7. Terraforming - $800
8. Dungeon Explorer 2 - $300
9. Mighty and Magic 3 - $300 - sold
10. Exile 2 (W Foil) - $200
11. Exile 2 (w/o Foil) - $150

Serious inquire only. Don Russell Suggested me to sell here. Paypal only.

Billygoins - ebay member
wmacmonagle - forum member..

u can find me anywhere to see my feedbacks.. thanks

-wmac..private message please

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 03/30/2014, 05:09 PMWmac is selling his r@rez on the facebooks for the same prices he is offering here. High, yes, but less than ebay prices at least. He'll still probably make more at the asking prices here than he would on ebay after fees and shit... that said, prices are low enough that i'd've jumped on a few if not for my coke & hooker habit.
Yeah, null, I'd call those prices head-smackingly high.

seieienbu

Ballin' out of control if you can afford starbucks prices.  $8 for a coffee?  No thank you!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Lochlan

A few of those prices are high, but most are about market value IMO.  I bought Camp California and Godzilla from him and feel fine about the prices.  Beyond Shadowgate is kind of a deal IMO considering how much it's been going for lately, although I'm sure more than a few people around here might disagree.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2014, 07:58 AMIs anyone familiar with the eBay seller "draggindawgs" out of Las Vegas?  Dude has nothing but obey up for auction, including copies (somtimes multiple copies) of every homebrew game (insanity, pyramid plunder, meteor blaster, mysterious song, implode). He's starting them as $0.99 auctions so I'd not say it is a gouge, just peculiar to see so much homebrew on ebay, let alone from the same seller.
Perhaps there has been an "intervention" and a hoarder's family is selling everything in the home.

Do the eBay listings mention anything about being stored in a "smoker-free, vermin infested, feces encrusted" environment?

Be careful.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2014, 07:58 AMIs anyone familiar with the eBay seller "draggindawgs" out of Las Vegas?  Dude has nothing but obey up for auction, including copies (somtimes multiple copies) of every homebrew game (insanity, pyramid plunder, meteor blaster, mysterious song, implode). He's starting them as $0.99 auctions so I'd not say it is a gouge, just peculiar to see so much homebrew on ebay, let alone from the same seller.
Perhaps there has been an "intervention" and a hoarder's family is selling everything in the home.

Do the eBay listings mention anything about being stored in a "smoker-free, vermin-infested, feces-encrusted" environment?

Be careful.

chany60126

Yep, that ebay ID definitely belongs to a PCEFXer, who's still an active member on here. I've never bought anything from him, though.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/31/2014, 07:58 AMIs anyone familiar with the eBay seller "draggindawgs" out of Las Vegas?
I believe that's Roy.  Most of his stuff is on the high end of BINs and often goes unsold.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Lochlan

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2014, 07:58 AMIs anyone familiar with the eBay seller "draggindawgs" out of Las Vegas?
It is RoyVegas.  He changed his eBay handle recently, probably to avoid getting recognized.  He dumped a bunch of really rare stuff recently, some for very high prices.  I bought a couple of the rarer items off him myself.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Sparky

Quote from: Lochlan on 03/31/2014, 01:56 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 03/31/2014, 07:58 AMIs anyone familiar with the eBay seller "draggindawgs" out of Las Vegas?
It is RoyVegas.  He changed his eBay handle recently, probably to avoid getting recognized.  He dumped a bunch of really rare stuff recently, some for very high prices.  I bought a couple of the rarer items off him myself.
good old Roy.. hahaha

NecroPhile

Start the countdown for him to come in and say we're all biased and have our facts wrong.

Sparky

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/31/2014, 03:30 PMStart the countdown for him to come in and say we're all biased and have our facts wrong.
hahaha... we should of asked him if he was selling, its our fault they went to ebay.

bob

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2014, 11:05 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/31/2014, 07:58 AMIs anyone familiar with the eBay seller "draggindawgs" out of Las Vegas?
I believe that's Roy.  Most of his stuff is on the high end of BINs and often goes unsold.
i bit the bullet on $80 neutopia II BIN.  ive been looking for one and was willing to go $100.
...let the stoning begin...
but at least im being transparent.

c0ldb33r

Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

Bernie

Turbo EverDrive baby.  Never have to buy another HuCARD.  :)

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Quote from: CrackTiger on 04/04/2014, 12:20 PM$1600 for a worn copy of Dynastic Hero:
wmac has him undercut by $95.19.  Ain't he a peach?

csgx1

Quote from: guest on 04/04/2014, 12:20 PM$1600 for a worn copy of Dynastic Hero:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351041109077?redirect=mobile
Yeah, definitely not "mint" as the seller states.   Gouging and a false description. [-X

jordan_hillman

"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

^^ i offered $650 and it auto-declined.

InfraMan

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2014, 10:40 AMBWAHAHAHAHAAHHA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141252973429

$750 for an UNGRADED Dragon Slayer... is this game the next Magical Chaise or something?
Sealed games make me sad... someone needs to liberate that Dragon Slayer from its shrink wrap and give it some sweet, sweet playing!

Oh well, at least it's not trapped in one of those acrylic coffins. :roll:

bob

its not "acrylic coffin"
its "nintendo age box"

besides, the box doesnt mean shit...when the game is priced the same as if they were trying to pork somebody with a VGA price anyway.

bob

seieienbu

iirc I paid $35 for a copy of Dragonslayer about a year ago.  Good game, would highly recommend for $35.  ~22 times that amount?  Can't say I'd recommend it!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

bob

bob

i think 50-60 is fair for dragon slayer.  does it go for less sometimes? Yes.
does it go for more? YES.

But RPGs are usually a bit more pricey anyway, and its a decent one.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2014, 01:49 PMHindsight.  I was put off by the 1/4 screen gameplay window and i think it was before I'd found these forums and read so many rave reviews of the game.  If only I had it to do over... but no, Esteban and his aura of raffle winningness have wrecked my chances...

* Nulltard slowly, dejectedly, ambles over to his CDR and burns off a copy

It just... it's not the same. :cry:
It's a great game.  :pcgs:

bob

My biggest gripe with DS is i hate lazy RPGs with no spell animations during battles.

IrishNinja

^agreed, reason # 32 that i didn't love Phantasy Star III, as an aside

wait, i forget if CF2 had them, it's been so long
IMG
IMG

bob

IrishNinja

still the meanest damn ending ive seen in a game though
IMG
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: IrishNinja on 04/11/2014, 05:43 PM^agreed, reason # 32 that i didn't love Phantasy Star III, as an aside

wait, i forget if CF2 had them, it's been so long
CF2 does, they just aren't very nice.

The battles in DS are what make it more enjoyable than so many other 16-bit RPGs.

bob

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2014, 07:01 PMThe battles in DS are what make it more enjoyable than so many other 16-bit RPGs.
How so?

wildfruit

I did a post search and didn't get any matches on this thread so ill go ahead.
A seller on ebay called rarebucky
My word gouges abound too many to list have a look
www.ebay.com/sch/rarebucky/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1