RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

still selling my boxed PC Engine Duo Rx

Started by ZachSpears, 08/04/2010, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZachSpears

SOLD

BlueBMW

Interested, just waiting for the funds to refill.  Can the Jap Duo RX use standard US duo pads or is the connector different?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/05/2010, 07:23 AMCan the Japanese Duo RX use standard US duo pads or is the connector different?
It can use TurboDuo pads, but TG-16 pads are full size DIN connectors and consequently won't fit.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ZachSpears

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/05/2010, 07:23 AMInterested, just waiting for the funds to refill.  Can the Jap Duo RX use standard US duo pads or is the connector different?
no... no u.s. pads on the duo. if you want i can throw in a duo tap and an extra controller for like 15 bucks more.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Rockabilly Paradise on 08/05/2010, 01:03 PMno... no u.s. pads on the duo.
Wrong.  US Duo pads work just fine, as they use the same mini-DIN connectors as all PCE consoles.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BlueBMW

Awesome. I have a few duopads just no duo tap.  My us duo has flakey cd audio at times and id like to be able to play pc engine hu cards without a converter or mod.  Just waiting on funds!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BlueBMW

Bummer, already sold.  Just when I got some funds together!  Oh well, if they back out let me know!