10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

final fantasy XIV user name

Started by geralds, 09/22/2010, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geralds

Sence i will be playing alot. Add you ffxiv user name and server name.

User name:

Sever name:

Arkhan Asylum

I am still thinking about my server.  I was going to do Mysidia but word on the streets is that it's an RP heavy Japanese server.

fuck.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geralds

Don't join Cornelia eather is as a bunch of botters from ffxi that are joining that server.  I dont have a server yet ether till i get home from work.  You should join the same server as me and join my ls.  Even have a ls website.

Arkhan Asylum

lol great I already joined Cornelia, fuck it.

BOTS AINT SHIT,
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geralds

lol i cant play the game right i have to upgrade vidoe and prcessor or its virtualy unplaybale on my computer.  lol Should have joined a differnt one tho lol trust me they will  relly get on your nevers after a while.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: geralds on 09/23/2010, 02:23 AMlol i cant play the game right i have to upgrade vidoe and prcessor or its virtualy unplaybale on my computer.  lol Should have joined a differnt one tho lol trust me they will  relly get on your nevers after a while.
I'm not that worried.  Cornelia is bumpin with people.  the botters will show up on every server if the botting happens, just like on FF11

Im runnin this shit on max settings w/ 60FPS.  I drool every time I rotate the camera lol.

anyway my names are

Arkhan Bladewind (Elfthing Thamaturgist)
Arlisia Bladewind (Miqote Pugilist)

they're both from Ul'dah , because that place is so fuckin hood.