@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Happy Holidays.....Who wants my crap games?

Started by turbogrfxfan, 11/29/2010, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbogrfxfan

Ok Im giving away my crap games in one shot cause i dont feel like spending time at the post office :wink:.  Im giving away Cosmic fant 2 w/ box,2 ramna 1/2 games.( ones like a platform and the others a comic), connan, sports baseball, sports football, and f1 circus.

Im sure some of u consider some of these games good but I just dont like em.

Who ever gives me the lamest, crappiest, stupid, pathetic excuse gets my crap games.

Happy Holidays and Its gotta ge funny! :lol:
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Sparky

i want them cause i like crap :)
IMG

DesmondThe3rd

If I win the crappy games (and Cosmic Fantasy 2) I will make a Youtube video where I will drown my sorrows with 6 beers.

chany60126

I can resist everything except temptation. That's why I want these games!  :D

tempq0.jpg

bartre

because... sock.

IMG

Joe Redifer

I'm out of toilet paper and I need something to use until I can make it to the store.

Obfuscate

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 11/29/2010, 10:17 PMsports baseball,
?? I didn't think this was released? Are you talking world class baseball?

NecroPhile

I'd damn you to hell for labeling Cosmic Fantasy 2 and Mirai Shonen Conan as crap, but you already live in Jersey so what's the point?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

finerion

Well, all I can say is that I am a poor, uneducated, country boy from Arkansas and I don't have but a couple of games to play on my beat-up old system. I sure wood preciate it if you could find it in yur hart to send them games to me.
Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

exile

I'm tired of playing Keith Courage please sent me your unwanted titles

Official Ninja

Give em to me cause I'm from Jersey and a "trolling douche" !!!!

IMG

blueraven

My dog ate my homework.

I would only like CF2, the rest can go to someone else.

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: Obfuscate on 11/30/2010, 07:26 AM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 11/29/2010, 10:17 PMsports baseball,
?? I didn't think this was released? Are you talking world class baseball?
yeah Im talking about world class baseball.  Its a world class crap games!

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: guest on 11/30/2010, 10:15 AMI'd damn you to hell for labeling Cosmic Fantasy 2 and Mirai Shonen Conan as crap, but you already live in Jersey so what's the point?
damn thats one shitty answer nec. you def placing on top the shit list; P

Lilgrafx

I want it so i can burn TV sports football with the other 90 copies i have

Vecanti

I only own Genesis games and this crap would be a welcome upgrade. 

:)

turbogrfxfan

damn thats crappy and verysad :cry: very sad indeed..........................

Vecanti

I was born during a harsh Kentucky winter. I was the 7th son of a 7th son. The night I was born our family home burned to the ground and the family (all 18 of us) were forced to live in our outhouse.  For my sixth birthday my parents got a lid for the can in our outhouse.  It was one of my best birthdays ever.

When I turned 12 my parents needed money to feed us all and made the hard decision to put me out on a street corner, as a break dancer.  I think people only threw money into my tincan because of my disability. (did I mention I was born without legs?)   

One day, while break dancing without my legs in my smelly outhouse infused clothing, I saw something beautiful in a store window.  It was something called a TurboGrafx 16!  That Christmas in our little outhouse, with a beautiful Christmas fire burning from the methane, my parents gave me a gift.  I opened it and could no believe what I saw!  A TurboGrafx with Connan and World Class Baseball!  My one dream come true.  How could this be?  Well, my little brother Timmy sneezed and hit my sister in the chest and she screamed scaring my other little sister who jumped and knocked into me and my TurboGrafx with 2 games flew across the outhouse, spun around and around the rim and down into oblivion.  All that money could have fed my family for a year!

Well, it turns out it wasn't that much money. My parents, wanting the best for me, had stole the TG16. The police arrived at our "outhome" door just minutes after teh splash.  They took my parents away.  I sold one kidney to get them out of jail.  The feel so bad I lost my games.  The only thing that will heal their hearts is to see me with some TurboGrafx games again.  If I get these crappy games I won't have to worry about them falling down the hole again. Please help!

turbogrfxfan

wooooooooooooow!  that is theeee biggest load of crap ive heard in ages and im from Jersey!!!

goombakid

I'm prepping for the future, so I'm needing 3 random games to replace the 3 seashells that we'll be using in the bathroom...give me a retro tech look to the bathroom without reverting to toilet paper...problem, Spartan?

Charlie

If it makes you feel any better....I was born in a log cabin I helped my father build.  I ran away from home on the day I was born, went to Broadway, and became a big star.

Wanting to take a break from my millions of $$, I returned home one winter to find my father ice fishing.  I enjoyed fishing with him, but hated to dig those holes.  So I got an idea to fill each hole with wax, and put a stick in it.  That way, the ice never filled in the hole.  When summer came, we just put the wax plugs in the barn until next year, when we just had to toss the plugs into the lake, and let the water freeze around them.  Then, just pop out the plug and viola!...instant hole!

However, even this simple effort go old, real fast.  So I decided that, instead of storing the plugs in the barn, we'd just store the holes.  So, at the end of each winter, we'd dig out the holes from the ice...and stock up the barn.  I got so famous for this brilliant idea, people started calling me "icehole", as in..."What an icehole".  I felt honored!

One particular summer, it go so hot that the local school, make only of straw, caught fire.  It was a BIG fire, and no one could put it out.  They were at a loss as to what to do.  So I got another brilliant idea....I took the ice holes from the barn, and tossed them onto the fire.  The heat from the fire melted the ice, released the water, and put out the fire!  I was a hero.

But I was bored, and went back to Broadway and my $$.  If I told you my stage name, you would instantly recognize me as a major star...but I won't.  I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me!

Charlie

OldRover

I was going to enter your crappy contest, but it was too crappy even for a walking pile of crap like me. :P

And I'd just give it to RoyVegas anyways, who is so crappy that he wanted to steal my crappy answer. :P
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Frank_fjs

I want these games so that I may grab the F1 Circus HuCard, wedge it into my arse cheeks and hit a bouncing ping pong ball with it.

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: Frank_fjs on 12/01/2010, 08:45 PMI want these games so that I may grab the F1 Circus HuCard, wedge it into my arse cheeks and hit a bouncing ping pong ball with it.
nice!!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

They should be sent my way because I am in desperate love with the Ranma 1/2 series. 

Why?  Well... we've got history.

Something that is somewhat disturbing and personal, but (Who am I to keep personal things off these forums!  :D ) I had an accident on one of my many trips to the orient.  I took a long walk down to Ueno station looking for some lodging after a great day of thrifting and shopping at local electronic shops.  The hot sun was beating down on my head, so I stopped at Shinobazu Pond to take a quick dip.  Little did I know when I hopped out of the water I noticed that I had GIANT knockers!!  These were some impressive cans!  And now whenever I take a shower or get splashed with water I get these huge boobies!!  So when I realized there was an anime/manga series dealing with this same exact physical issue, I just knew that I had to follow it.  I've only heard and seen pics of the games in the series that were released on the PC Engine.

So please, I beg of you.  Send me the gamez!!!

turbogfrfxfan if you need pics of the man boobs, please PM me and I'll send ya pics.  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

RoyVegas

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/02/2010, 10:54 AMturbogfrfxfan if you need pics of the man boobs, please PM me and I'll send ya pics.  ;)
:shock:
All is well. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/02/2010, 10:54 AMturbogfrfxfan if you need pics of the man boobs, please PM me and I'll send ya pics.  ;)
I thought you said they're already up on that lemonparty website.  What is that, by the way?  Is it similar to the Tea Party movement?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Derail Thread......... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbogrfxfan

ha ha ha ha!  yes!!!  this is the best contest ever!!  This is going to be so hard to choose the winner of this crappy contest.  Who will win?  who will get the shit stick? Onley I hold the key!  keep em commin!  its onley going to get more interesting!!!  muahhhh ha ha haha :twisted:

turbogrfxfan

Duo_R

I desperately need these games. I have nothing to give my kids for Christmas this year, if I don't get these on Christmas morning I am going to have this website up and stream videos of my kids crying and tell them that you ruined their Christmas.

IMG
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

1980-20..

I would like the games because i live in a tiny impoverished third world country(UK), that never even saw the release of the mighty Tg16. If i dont get these games i will be forced to pay them robbing evilbay fooks £100 for each game.

£100 thats like $2000 or something!

turbogrfxfan

henrycsc

Quote from: 1980-20.. on 12/05/2010, 02:43 PM£100 thats like $2000 or something!
That is just about the current conversion rate.  That's my sob story, and I'm sticking to it.  LOL
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

spenoza

When I was a kid, I played games uphill both ways. Therefore, I should win these games so I can play them uphill both ways.

JoshTurboTrollX

I haven't showered in a week.  I'm anxiously awaiting word from turbogrfxfan to see if I can possibly learn how to wash away my manboobs using the knowledge from teh pce ranma games.

:S

Official Ninja

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/09/2010, 02:41 PMI haven't showered in a week.  I'm anxiously awaiting word from turbogrfxfan to see if I can possibly learn how to wash away my manboobs using the knowledge from teh pce ranma games.

I've had my fingers crossed all week for this. (Its hard to work like that!) I just got hardware again and I need games to play on it!!! ;-)

Vecanti

Quote from: Official Ninja on 12/10/2010, 08:34 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/09/2010, 02:41 PMI haven't showered in a week.  I'm anxiously awaiting word from turbogrfxfan to see if I can possibly learn how to wash away my manboobs using the knowledge from teh pce ranma games.

I've had my fingers crossed all week for this. (Its hard to work like that!) I just got hardware again and I need games to play on it!!! ;-)
I'd have my fingers crossed too, but sadly I have none. :(

turbogrfxfan

ha ha ok ok since all im getting is repeat offenders, im going to read each lame ass story and im going to make a poll.  Ill let u guys decide the final weener.  Who will be crowned best bullcrapper and best of all win Turbogrfxfans crap games!?

turbogrfxfan

ok guys.  I need a winner so who ever u tought gave the best crappy response p;ease leave a response.  If not Im just going to give it to official ninja casue hes from Jersey and then he could just come and pick em up so I dont have to bother to mail it:P

blueraven

Quote from: blueraven on 11/30/2010, 03:27 PMMy dog ate my homework.

I would only like CF2, the rest can go to someone else.
Quote from: blueraven on 12/02/2010, 02:06 PMDerail Thread......... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank_fjs

Quote from: Frank_fjs on 12/01/2010, 08:45 PMI want these games so that I may grab the F1 Circus HuCard, wedge it into my arse cheeks and hit a bouncing ping pong ball with it.
Naturally I'd post a YouTube video in this thread of me performing the above if I were to win. 8)

Official Ninja

Jersey or not, I still think the puss-n-boots begging should get the job done. I need games! Even if they are crap!

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 12/19/2010, 08:22 PMok guys.  I need a winner so who ever u tought gave the best crappy response p;ease leave a response.  If not Im just going to give it to official ninja casue hes from Jersey and then he could just come and pick em up so I dont have to bother to mail it:P
turbo, my man- I think you should break it all up and send 'em out to each pathetic chump that posted in this thread. If you need a couple buckaroos for shipping PM your paypal and I'll throw ya a couple bucks.  Either that, or just send 'em all to me and I'll do a youtube opening vid doing a 'shout out' for your yt channel! 

Go us!!

turbogrfxfan

ok you four get the games.  raven gets cf2,   who wants the ramna games, china warrior, conan,baseball footbal, f1 circus,and conan?

Frank_fjs

Not sure how many we get each but I call dibs on China Warrior and Conan.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: Frank_fjs on 12/20/2010, 08:46 PMNot sure how many we get each but I call dibs on China Warrior and Conan.

Thanks! :mrgreen:
ok they are yours

JoshTurboTrollX

turbogrfxfan