RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB: PC-Engine Duo-R

Started by tsuran, 02/03/2011, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

tsuran

Hey all! I'm looking for a (hopefully) reasonably priced Duo-R to make my foray into PCE games. I have as well as cash, stuff available for trade, many systems such as: Sega Saturn, Gamecube, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and a few random games. A few cheap games might also be an option, but I'm mostly looking to at least secure a system first off. Thanks for looking!
Posting is overrated.

tsuran

<bump> still looking ^^
Posting is overrated.

grahf

I've been toying with the idea of selling my S-video modded Duo-R. I have a pretty decent sized collection back in the US, but I moved to Japan a few years ago. It looks like i'll be staying here for a while, and already bought another machine to replace it. The problem is I have no idea what to sell it for, because i've been out of the loop for a while (just came back after 3 years).

tsuran

Ah, well, I'm very new to the scene, and am not sure what the addition of s-video would add, but if you ever decide on a price or an offer, it can't hurt to throw it my way lol XD
Posting is overrated.