RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

To fight or not to fight? (real life fist throwing)

Started by anRPGlegend, 03/14/2011, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anRPGlegend

So today a situation escalated between me and someone I once called a friend. Mind you we stopped being friends over a year ago but today I guess the bad blood boiled. In a way he kinda started it, I went to his house to go beat him down and when I get there he had  a neighbor outside just watching us about to go at it with a clear view of my lisence plate on my car. So I decide not to swing since I dont need cops going to my house after.

I did not leave untill I was 100% sure the punk kid lets call him "Chris" wasnt gonna swing. The pure sign of when you know someones a coward is when they feint at you like they are gonna punch and dont lol, didnt make me flinch or even blink, my adrenaline wasnt even pumping, stopped pumping in the car on the way there. Anyways, I know I should have not gone looking for the fight, that in itself there was wrong, next time I will let it happen naturally and organically.

Arkhan Asylum

Taking verbal arguments to physical confrontation = tardfail.

Don't do it.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

I've only been in one fight... I was in middle school.  I won albeit with cheap groin shots.  Dont really want to do it again.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Fighting generally gets you nowhere, but you can't really help it if the other douche starts swinging first. 
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TheClash603

If someone hit me first, or hit my gf, a friend, or family member; then I would bring the pain.

Otherwise, I would just verbally assault someone.  I am better at that anyway.

anRPGlegend

^yeah I realized I was wrong as soon as I saw a witness, then from there I kinda just went on the "defense" because it was my only choice. I swear if your gonna fake a punch you were never ready to punch to begin with. Waste of what little lungs he probably had anyways.

turbokon

I commend you for not taking a swing but with that said you shouldn't been there in the first place.

I don't like fighting but keep myself trained just in case. The last real fight I've been in when I was in 7th grade. This guy I fought bullied me since elementary school and he kick my butt badly in 5th. Got into karate after watching bloodsport and started practicing kicks. That day of the fight, he pushed me around and I retaliated with a front kick. He then came in swinging and I somehow avoided them and got him in a choke hold where I started to pound him in the face. After that he never borthered me again.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

SignOfZeta

These days I usually have my pet orangutan, Clyde, do the fighting.

Seriously, adults+fighting=give me a fucking break. What are you, the Gorch?
IMG

turbogrfxfan

I love fighting, but then again Im from Jersey. lol  No actually I have to be in a threatining situation.  I dont look for it.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

OldRover

It's fine to defend yourself, but to deliberately attack someone is foolish... therefore, if you are defending yourself, the other person is foolish. My last incident was back in late 2008 I believe it was... was in the bathroom at a mall in Bayamon, and this (probably coked) moron assaulted me while I was coming out of the stall. I threw a haymaker so hard that he sailed across the room and landed on the floor. I didn't wanna deal with the aftermath of that so I hauled ass outta there. Before that... damn, it'd been awhile... many years.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

awack

Quotemoron assaulted me while I was coming out of the stall
Coming out of a stall has to be one of the worst places to be assaulted...at least you won the altercation.

Arkhan Asylum

If someone starts swinging first, I have been known to introduce them to Mr. Steeltoe'd boot

or, at the time, Mr. Red Creeper.

Kind of ironic, the "gay red girly shoes" the guy made fun of ended up meeting him right in the chin and flooring him.

IMG

\o/

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

anRPGlegend

TurboKon, that is EXACTLY the type of person I am dealing with. Coincidentally ROVER he is actualy Puerto Rican as well. But race aside, this type of peron will continue to disrespect and talk crap to you FOREVER unless you beat them down. I also took muay thai I have reinforced elbows and shins that will snap an untrained bone on impact. Its unfortunate the fight will be inevitable. I would take photos with my phone after I decimate his face but I dont wanna get in trouble?

turbokon

It's best to avoid him, like turbogrfxfan said, don't go looking for it.  Only fight when you have to during a chance encounter or something and fight only to defind yourself.

Arkhan - nice shoes :D
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Arkhan Asylum

let him take the first swing.  Don't swing back.

then, press charges and laugh at him.

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 03/14/2011, 10:59 PMlet him take the first swing.  Don't swing back.

then, press charges and laugh at him.
This!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Sparky

The one side of my family are all hot heads and get that way far to quickly... so naturally i have this head space at times but the funny thing is we dont throw it down on people.. we fight it out on things.... :P

A door, wall, cars, my god the repairs and the embarrassment after the dust has cleared is terrible.

I danced with a set of sliding closet doors one time that would not install proper which lead in the end to my wife coming in to check out the job and finding 2 size 10 foot holes dropped into them... a proud moment for me indeed  :oops:

moral of the story: dont be a hot head and fight!!!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: OldRover on 03/14/2011, 11:23 PMI'm not Puerto Rican, sorry dude.
Its pretty hilarious that the guy mentioned the race of his pseudo-assailant, specifically mentioned you by association only to throw in the requisite "no offense, I'm just saying" and then be wrong about it in the first place. With that kind of social grace, its no wonder he's getting in fights.

As for a bathroom being a bad place to be attacked...WTF? How often are you guys attacked that you can rate the pluses and minuses of various places of combat? Where do you live, in the fucking Thunderdome?

This thread is some macho bullshit, is what it is. Some people need to masturbate a lot more, I guess.
IMG

anRPGlegend

^^ you my friend are rude and uneducated

Rover it dosnt matter if your puerto rican, the person that assaulted you was. You said you were in Bayenota or whatever the city is called. Ok, I;m not boriqua either Im latin but not PR.

awack

QuoteAs for a bathroom being a bad place to be attacked...WTF? How often are you guys attacked that you can rate the pluses and minuses of various places of combat? Where do you live, in the fucking Thunderdome?
Simple really, for one, what some people use stalls for can leave you feeling vulnerable right after and what sometimes takes place in public bathrooms...you might think to yourself that this guy is looking for more than just my money :shock:

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 03/14/2011, 11:56 PMI danced with a set of sliding closet doors one time that would not install proper which lead in the end to my wife coming in to check out the job and finding 2 size 10 foot holes dropped into them... a proud moment for me indeed  :oops:
Hahahahaha!  I too have a temper at times, but I've never had to kick a door's ass.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/15/2011, 03:16 AM^^ you my friend are rude and uneducated
This is funny, because:
QuoteRover it dosnt matter if your puerto rican, the person that assaulted you was. You said you were in Bayenota or whatever the city is called. Ok, I;m not boriqua either Im latin but not PR.
loltypos.  and because "Bayenota or whatever the city is called", you could just scroll up to have the name... instead you just wing it.  ...and, because you're ignorantly calling someone rude/uneducated on a forum you've been posting on for what like 2 weeks based off of one post?

also I don't see what the point of mentioning race was in the first place.  The coincidence you thought had taken place is irrelevant.  It's like you are trying to imply race means something here.

Also, using Muay Thai against an untrained person is kinda well, lame.  Takes the artist right out of martial artist.

Especially since *you* showed up looking for a fight.  It wasn't like you were just accosted at random by some jackoff and you used it in proper self defense.  You just rolled up looking for blood.

What if that neighbor wasn't watching and you dropped an elbow or three on him and seriously injured him?  He'd decimate your future via the legal system as much as you'd decimate his face via your 'bows.

your legend is not turning out so good thus far dude.

anRPGlegend

lol^ i dont have the luxury of living in a suburb, hell, Puerto Rico is closer to what I live in, you too sound beyond ignorant.