RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

TO FIGHT OR NOT TO FIGHT: IT LIVES ON. PUSSIES.

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 03/15/2011, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Since anRPGlegend decided to lock the thread after saying:

Quotelol^ i dont have the luxury of living in a suburb, hell, Puerto Rico is closer to what I live in, you too sound beyond ignorant.
I decided it'd be ironic and fun to bring it here and see what happens. 

Why'd you lock it anyway? Afraid of making yourself look more stupid than you already managed?  Didn't want others to chime in against your downward spiral of herpderp?

What exactly do suburbs have to do with anything I said?  First you bring up races, then you bring up suburbs and living locale.... am I supposed to be impressed that you have martial arts street cred and live in the hood, or some shit?  We're not discussing where you live.  We're discussing the stupid shit that you've managed to type into the white box on this site prior to hitting POST.   There is no ignorance afoot here from anybody but you. 

I was addressing the fact that you, a relatively new poster, openly called a long standing member here uneducated simply because he pointed out that you said something stupid..... and while saying this to him, you managed to typo twice, lazily quote a city, and you also talked about dropping your big bad muay thai elbows on your untrained ex-friend, and decimating his face.......

and keep in mind you said you drove to HIS house looking for a fight.  I'm sure your Muay Thai instructor would be muay (lol spanish joke) disappointed in you.

Your presence here is starting to become ironic all the sudden.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turbogrfxfan

yeah, this guy is sad..............  Him calling himself hood etc doesnt make sense.  It doesnt matter where ur from its how U act.  U wunna talk hood check out the demografick of Perth amboy new jersey.  Im white but I live in a 97% hispanic neighborhood, 2% black and me... white..........  Im uneducated and Ive been picked on all my life for being white.  It took me untill I was prolly 25 before I got respect.  Im now 35.  Ur acting like a bitch....  U come on here poppin shit to friends, pullin race, suburb............  ur the one that sounds from the burbs.........  Its funny to me that you just jump on here, bringin up ur lame outreach to people u dont know, lookin for attention.  To me thats weak.  to me, from what I see, you dont get respect from peeps in ur hood so u have to resort to a website lookin for bitches that would think ur cool for fighting...........  lol wrong place...............  this is pcenginefx............   I never in my life went to a place looking for a fight.  thats not how u get respect. You know what grand familia is?  In my hood, the people, hispanic left their families, loves etc, looking for a better life for their families back home.  These people have nothing but random people that become friends that help each other and thats "grand familia". U dont fit in and u wont fit in here. to me here is grand familia.  Ya blew it and you blew it where ur from.  Best bet just go away...  im bored
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

I don't think the whole thing was this big of a deal, but whateva... to each their own. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nat

This "RPGlegend" bears an uncanny resemblance to an ex-member.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

Quote from: nat on 03/16/2011, 01:33 AMThis "RPGlegend" bears an uncanny resemblance to an ex-member.
Yeah, I've had that feeling for a week.  Just waiting for something solid.

NecroPhile

Quote from: nat on 03/16/2011, 01:33 AMThis "RPGlegend" bears an uncanny resemblance to an ex-member.
I thought that too, but he's not sly enough to keep an account open this long before going ape shit.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turbogrfxfan

OldRover

Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

blueraven

nectarsis

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/16/2011, 03:16 AM
Yeah, I've had that feeling for a week.  Just waiting for something solid.
The "my hood is closer to Puerto Rico"  blah blah blah cinched it for me ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

OldRover

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

NecroPhile

Today I almost used my reinforced shiny metal ass and polka-dot belt Krav Maga skills to beat down some clown that cut in line at Taco Bell's soda machine.  He was probably a Puerto Rican (no offense to any Sri Lankan members), but lucky for him I decided to let it slide when I heard a car back fire in the parking lot.

VestCunt

I was gonna open a can o' whoop ass today and then I realized there are 6 billion people on the planet (including a lot of ethnic types - no offense) and someone might see.  Rest assured, if I catch this scumbag alone, off-planet somewhere, he's a fucking goner.  Get some!
Topic Adjourned.

OldRover

I was gonna... work on the game production today. And... oh snap, I did. Yay me. :D

Arkhan Asylum

TODAY, I DECIDED TO PUNCH THE SUN

AND I DID.

IM SO HOOD.

anRPGlegend

Now that I see what level of maturity this message board is on I will refrain from sharing anything from my personal life in the future.

Enjoy the translations I bring to the Turbo Community you ungrateful bastards

Sparky

i dont trust anyone with 1 fucking eye...

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/16/2011, 07:12 PMNow that I see what level of maturity this message board is on I will refrain from sharing anything from my personal life in the future.
Maybe you should think before you show up and start calling long standing members stupid/uneducated before you even reach 50 posts. 

you should also think before the deets you reveal about your personal life involve you talking about driving to someones house looking to decimate their face with your muay thai horse shit.

QuoteEnjoy the translations I bring to the Turbo Community you ungrateful bastards
I'll believe it when I see it. Until then we can't be ungrateful.  You've given us nothing to be grateful for.  We'd be grateful if you stop being a tool though.

I can't say I am holding much hope for it though, I mean, you said Illusion City is the only Turbo-R exclusive game, when it isn't.

VestCunt

I have no clue what these suspicions are about you being somebody else and I have no opinion on your posts.  I'm getting fresh because this is Fighting Street.  NecroPhile is always offensive, mostly funny, and pretty cool once you get used to him.  Arkhan is the only one trying to get your goat.  The other guys will give you the benefit of the doubt.  Sparky is right about the cyclops pic being flippin' ugly though.
Topic Adjourned.

Arkhan Asylum

When someone has <50 posts and they are already calling people "uneducated", etc.

We have a problem.

Especially given the context of said situation.

VestCunt

Don't get me wrong, I fully expect this to deteriorate faster than a Japanese nuclear reactor.
Topic Adjourned.

Senshi

PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Arkhan Asylum

anRPGlegend

Yeah its pretty damn obvious Arkhan is the only true peice of shit on here.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/16/2011, 09:21 PMYeah its pretty damn obvious Arkhan is the only true peice of shit on here.
You have problems with seeing the obvious, I think.

you've been registered over 6 months, have made 47 posts, and call people names because they point out stupid things you say in a thread about you decimating someones face with your sweet muay thai.

What exactly do you know about ANYONE here, really?

I know you're all peepants because people didn't +1 you for your fighting nonsense and some of us pointed out your stupidity, but really, thats all you.  You fucked up.  Simple concept.

discomeats

This thread needs a theme tune! YEAH!

/generic.mp3

But that probably isn't it.
This post has been rigorously checked for conifers.

If you're not ready to defend your clams, don't don't leave them unguarded in a crate on the beach.

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: discomeats on 03/16/2011, 09:49 PMThis thread needs a theme tune! YEAH!

/generic.mp3

But that probably isn't it.
lol very funny meat

discomeats

actually, have just found the perfect theme tune for this thread

/genericsong69.mp3

it's like, I opened my heart

and spilled out my juices

my tasty juices

and smeared them with gusto!

that's right, with gusto!

If you're not ready to defend your clams, don't don't leave them unguarded in a crate on the beach.

anRPGlegend

Arkhan, the extent of your actions and obsession with being an attention whore speaks volumes about you.

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

discomeats first two posts in this thread > everyone else's posts combined! 

Welcome aboard!!

anRPGlegend needs to get himself educated on what 'fighting street' is all about.  What he really needs is a good geralds lashing. 

Where is geralds when we actually need him.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

discomeats

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/16/2011, 11:54 PMArkhan, the extent of your actions and obsession with being an attention whore speaks volumes about you.
says the Flid McMonginator that posts about how hes gonna roll up and muay thai his ex friends face off, cause hes str8 puertorican hood gansta.

<50 posts over the span of 6 months, some of which are incorrect/flidtastic..  You know nothin' about OBEY.

Opethian

KarateKyleWoreItToTheirFunerals.webp

fixed for haters
IMG

Joe Redifer

Oh man.  If you're gonna make a graphic poster like that, at least learn to spell!

Opethian

IMG

nat

Haha, Joe beat me to it.

"I WORE IT TO THEM THERE FUNERALS"
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

blueraven

discomeats

That outfit would really put the FUN into any funeral

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: discomeats on 03/18/2011, 05:57 PMThat outfit would really put the FUN into any funeral
IT WOULD ALSO PUT THE LEGEND INTO ANY RPG.

LOLOLELELEOOL

anRPGlegend

Nat actually LOOKS like the kid in the Arkhan poster HAR HAR HAR!!

wearing red like arkans profile and all. Arkan u think your bad? I garuntee my shin would rip right through your wimpy leg mr. "karate" WAHAR HAR HAR

nectarsis

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/18/2011, 09:11 PMNat actually LOOKS like the kid in the Arkhan poster HAR HAR HAR!!

wearing red like arkans profile and all. Arkan u think your bad? I garuntee my shin would rip right through your wimpy leg mr. "karate" WAHAR HAR HAR
:-s :roll: ](*,)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/18/2011, 09:11 PMNat actually LOOKS like the kid in the Arkhan poster HAR HAR HAR!!

The Arkhan poster?  I have a poster?  Sweet.  Where do I get it?

Its cool though, try picking a fight in the middle of a punk concert.  You'll probably find some drunk skinhead stomping your teeth in with doc martens faster than you can say
TROLOLOLOLOLO.

also about that "uneducated" bit you pulled.

You might want to spell my fuckin' name right there, bronad.  How the hell are you going to bring us translations if you haven't even mastered English?  Not to mention that "team" that did Debiruman is ONE person, so I think you are just making shit up and trying to win forum street cred, cause thats how you roll in tu barrio y shit. ese'.  Or whatever

anyway, I've seen you practice your martial arts

IMG

IM NOT IMPRESSED.

nat

Where am I wearing red?

You're one strange dude.