@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Belgium trip - voltage converter, game shops?

Started by VestCunt, 03/19/2011, 09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

I'm planning a trip to Brussels with jaunts into France and Germany. 
Three questions:
1)  Where can I find a cheap power converter?  (No, I'm not bringing video games, it's for my laptop.  Honest.)
2)  Are there any cool retro game shops I should check out? (I'm also a big SMS fan.)
3)  Recommendations on sights to see, things to do?  (Traveling with the Mis'ess.)
Topic Adjourned.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

termis

Quote from: VestCunt on 03/19/2011, 09:55 PMI'm planning a trip to Brussels with jaunts into France and Germany. 
Three questions:
1)  Where can I find a cheap power converter?  (No, I'm not bringing video games, it's for my laptop.  Honest.)
2)  Are there any cool retro game shops I should check out? (I'm also a big SMS fan.)
3)  Recommendations on sights to see, things to do?  (Traveling with the Mis'ess.)
Dunno about ques #2 and #3, but pretty much all laptops these days have multi-volt PSUs built in, so all you should need is an adapter (which just changes the prong shape), not a full-on step-up converter.  Should be no more than $10 or so at a radio-shack-ish type of places IIRC.

RR1980

well if you are going to France you can always swing by Thibaut 's place ;)

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG