OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hi everyone :)

Started by Ash, 04/12/2011, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR1980

haha aren't those guys from Ai Cho Aniki?

SignOfZeta

Quote from: esteban on 04/15/2011, 01:08 AMIMG
Oh man, that's perfect. It encapsulates everything I was getting at, but its funny.
IMG

Mathius

guyjin

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/14/2011, 07:56 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/14/2011, 09:54 AM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/13/2011, 07:46 PMOk, this is getting disgusting...
Are you..... uncomfortable?
I don't think that's the word for it.

A bunch of nerds fawning over a new member in a gushing display of codependent two-way attention mongering,
It's the first time in a long time that a new member has shown up, and we can be sure it's not Nintega. :)

the fact that she has boobies doesn't hurt, though.

Welcome! :D

Ash

Quote from: RR1980 on 04/15/2011, 11:33 AMhaha aren't those guys from Ai Cho Aniki?
LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE GUYS.... IT IS A GOOD / FUNNY PICTURE... IT MADE ME LAUGH :)

turbokon

Welcome Ash! Nice to know that there's not just dudes here :D.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Ash

Quote from: turbokon on 04/15/2011, 11:25 PMWelcome Ash! Nice to know that there's not just dudes here :D.
I agree with that :)

rag-time4

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Ash on 04/15/2011, 10:55 PM
Quote from: RR1980 on 04/15/2011, 11:33 AMhaha aren't those guys from Ai Cho Aniki?
LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE GUYS.... IT IS A GOOD / FUNNY PICTURE... IT MADE ME LAUGH :)
oh man, all caps.

sweet.

all you need is an avatar, and you're a fullblown member in my book.

Unless you don't like China Warrior.  I don't like people that don't like China warrior.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2011, 01:23 AM
oh man, all caps.

sweet.

all you need is an avatar, and you're a fullblown member in my book.

Unless you don't like China Warrior.  I don't like people that don't like China warrior.
It's weird. We couldn't get her an avatar that would work. We think it may have to do with a new system in place that limits when you can get one. Not sure though.

As for China Warrior, she won't know what that game is yet. That's my fault. I don't own it yet. I am waiting for the Super Grafx version to come out.  :P

1980-20..

A peek inside the Penginefx.com forums!

IMG

blueraven

esteban

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/15/2011, 01:12 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/15/2011, 01:08 AMIMG
Oh man, that's perfect. It encapsulates everything I was getting at, but its funny.
I knew that you would like it.

Tell Mathius that he needs to get Ai Cho Aniki and China Warrior. The best bare-chested action on the PCE/TG-16. :)

IMG IMG

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/17/2011, 01:14 AM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/13/2011, 07:46 PMOk, this is getting disgusting...
rag-time found us OUR NEW OFFICIAL TURBOBOOSTER SONG!

Jump to 3:00 in the video he linked to and witness the glory:

IMG

It doesn't get better.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

The original is the Super Grafx version.

duhhhhhhhhh!
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ash

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2011, 07:47 AMThe original is the Super Grafx version.

duhhhhhhhhh!
LOVE Love all the pictures they are funny and really good! :)

blueraven

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....sides ....hurt

:lol:

Mathius

I had her delete the old thread to alleviate any confusion. Like I said in that thread this reminds me of when I was the n00b and learning by trial by fire.

In other news...5 pages for a welcome thread??? Right on! :)

rag-time4

Quote from: esteban on 04/17/2011, 07:28 AMrag-time found us OUR NEW OFFICIAL TURBOBOOSTER SONG!

Jump to 3:00 in the video he linked to and witness the glory:

IMG

It doesn't get better.
Seems your image should be posted in the 'pop culture references' thread if it hasn't already!

Ash

Quote from: Mathius on 04/18/2011, 12:17 AMI had her delete the old thread to alleviate any confusion. Like I said in that thread this reminds me of when I was the n00b and learning by trial by fire.

In other news...5 pages for a welcome thread??? Right on! :)
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am really suprised that so many people are so welcoming to me on here :) I am so glad i decided to sign up for this forum :)