10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Hottest Men and Women of Turbo Grafx?

Started by alexsduo, 05/25/2011, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexsduo

I think the Cotton girl is pretty fine.

Keith is pretty cool for a dude I guess, but much finer with that Alpha suite on..

What do you guys think?
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

JoshTurboTrollX

o_O

Mai from Fatal Fury Special gave me wood.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

Fray, Cadette Babette, the chick on the cover of Coryoon, any female in a Falcom game, Bubblegum Crash bitches

dudes: Keith Courage (LOL HES 9 OMG WAT), dude from China Warrior, and Bomberman.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

alexsduo

Totally the Coryoon girl... Actually the strip fighter girls don't do it for me, it is the chicks who take their clothes off... Oh, and the game IQ panic:

The legs go on forever, and she is holding a PCE controller and a duo.  If I saw this in real life, I do not know what I would do..

PCELadyLiberty.png CD_8BA1A79E-012.png

Tatsujin

I have that book which features almost every gal in any pce games. Will have a lookey into it tonite :)

But sure thing is, Silk from Cotton is teh hootie!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

alexsduo

Quote from: Tatsujin on 05/25/2011, 08:21 PMI have that book which features almost every gal in any pce games. Will have a lookey into it tonite :)

But sure thing is, Silk from Cotton is teh hootie!!
Damn, I need to update my literature.

turbogrfxfan

yeah Mias dope but all the girls from burning fest ruffles my feathers
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

alexsduo

Any Hentai for PCE or Turbo Grafx, I think I need to commission an artist for said purposes... That would be amazing to have TG/PCE hentai!! Omg a sub-sub-sub catagory.  There could be nes hentai, gameboy, and etc, :)

Tatsujin

Lol, there are quite many. Check out all the games express stuff.
Most hardcaw goes to the shiawase Usagi games -> http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/27/list-games--0-0-100-name-asc-0.htm
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Keranu

I've posted this before, but I'm probably the only one that digs the big black chick in Strip Fighter II.

As for men, <ahem>, Spitfire Spike...
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

alexsduo

Quote from: Tatsujin on 05/25/2011, 11:26 PMLol, there are quite many. Check out all the games express stuff.
Most hardcaw goes to the shiawase Usagi games -> http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/27/list-games--0-0-100-name-asc-0.htm
I tried searching that online, and got some strange stuff, but no hentai.  Is there hentai for Coryoon, and other characters?

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

alexsduo

mmmm?!!

Is that sexy, I can't tell?

IMG

ParanoiaDragon

JJ gets me all hot & bothered...Jeff.....not so much! :D
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 05/26/2011, 11:48 PMJJ gets me all hot & bothered...Jeff.....not so much! :D
You have bad taste, my friend.

alexsduo

Oh hot damn, the twins from Chew Man Fu... Kicking balls, what more can you ask for?

Keranu

I'm waiting for esetban to post the Valis III US cover.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

BlueBMW

This thread seems to be lacking in pictures despite the topic at hand.... pic or it didn't happen!! :lol:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

alexsduo

Gogan

Nothin beats the real thing.

Arkhan Asylum

Duhrp, the entire cast of Sapphire.

I'd go all Ginga Fukei Densetsu on all 4 of em.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

OldRover

Leon from Silent Debuggers. He has one hell of a huge... gun. :P

"Adult" Annie in Cosmic Fantasy 2. I want to pull her out of the game and ravage her repeatedly.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: The Old Rover on 05/27/2011, 04:01 PMAdult" Annie in Cosmic Fantasy 2. I want to pull her out of the game and ravage her repeatedly.
Been there.

Done that.

Enjoy sloppy seconds.

CrackTiger

If you're into bears, Zangief is pretty much a GOD and has been the template for all perfectionists to aspire to become ever since he was created.

If you're the typical competitive bodybuilder who is only attracted to the same, then you won't find any PC Engine characters as attractive as Samson and Adon, who have both the buff shredded physiques and killer flexing moves down like no others.

If you're the type of girl who only likes unusual and/or butch looking women, then Ane San is a virtual smorgasbord for you.

If you're the kind of man who appreciates feminine guys who enjoy dressing as passable women and you don't mind high maintenance, then you won't find a more perfect match in all of Jipang than Orochimaru.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

roflmao

This thread keeps getting stranger and stranger...

The intro to Hellfire S has a pretty hot chick:

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 05/27/2011, 08:21 PMThis thread keeps getting stranger and stranger...
I was thinking the same thing... maybe I shouldn't have asked for pics....
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

geise

For dudes:
Strider Hiryu cause he has a massively long sword.
Richter since he likes whips so he must be into kinky shit.
If any dudes are gonna mention dudes you might as well give a shout out to Cho Aniki

For the ladies I have to say Fallandia Varady from Steam Hearts, Yuko from Valis, and Silk from Cotton.

henrycsc

Quote from: Keranu on 05/27/2011, 12:52 AMI'm waiting for esteban to post the Valis III US cover.
....must.....summon.....lesbos......Sandra..... Bullock....

IMG IMG

Quote from: guest on 05/27/2011, 07:34 PMIf you're the typical competitive bodybuilder who is only attracted to the same, then you won't find any PC Engine characters as attractive as Samson and Adon, who have both the buff shredded physiques and killer flexing moves down like no others.
And don't forget the extra holes!

/itslovely.jpg
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Keranu

Damn look at the monkey arms on that broad!
IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: henrycsc on 05/27/2011, 11:09 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 05/27/2011, 12:52 AMI'm waiting for esteban to post the Valis III US cover.

IMG IMG
Yeah, IT totally looks like sandra bullshock :lol:

TR0N

Quote from: Tatsujin on 05/27/2011, 11:53 PM
Quote from: henrycsc on 05/27/2011, 11:09 PM

IMG IMG
Yeah, IT totally looks like sandra bullshock :lol:
Funny i was all ways thought it was xena princess warrior  :wink: :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

PunkCryborg

No it's Kate Bush from her Babooshka song and music video

IMG
skip to 1:00

alexsduo

IMG
http://vibrahoo.blogspot.com/2011/02/orochimaru-picture-orochimaru-image.html

speaking of sandra bullock, how about "The Net"...

this is a good one...

lost video: youtu.be/K66tu_Ci-Uc
K66tu_Ci-Uc (Clues: Shooter, PC Engine, was 2007/10/29 active, ???)

ParanoiaDragon

??  Why you post picture of Orochimaru from Naruto?  I thought he was fairly different looking from the one in the Tengai games?
IMG

_Paul

Tatsujin

Quote from: henrycsc on 05/27/2011, 11:09 PMAnd don't forget the extra holes!

/itslovely.jpg
Cho aniki fo'real  :P

/mod-side-tricep.jpg

Saibot

Far be it from me to jerk off to video game characters...

...but might I add, Chun Li is such a fuckin hoe. Everyone hit that. Hell, even Blanka had a turn with that!

Blanka's mom is pretty hot though, when it comes to pixellated jerk fodder.

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Keranu

I preferred Lair myself. That Bambi chick in Ys IV was hot.
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Saibot on 05/29/2011, 09:25 AMFar be it from me to jerk off to video game characters...

...but might I add, Chun Li is such a fuckin hoe. Everyone hit that. Hell, even Blanka had a turn with that!

Blanka's mom is pretty hot though, when it comes to pixellated jerk fodder.
chun li's lightning kick is actually her beef curtains flapping at lightning speed.

SuperDeadite

Three pages and no mention of the Satoshi Urushihara girls?
This thread fails!

Langrisser
Himitsu no Hanazono
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Keranu on 05/29/2011, 07:52 PMI preferred Lair myself. That Bambi chick in Ys IV was hot.
Bami.  Bambi is a deer, Bami is the chick from Ys 4 :)
IMG

Keranu

Aww do we have to limit our options to only mere humans?
IMG

alexsduo

Quote from: Keranu on 05/30/2011, 03:59 AMAww do we have to limit our options to only mere humans?
Nope, mystical creatures and etc should definitely be allowed....

Keranu

In that case, Emerald Dragon has a hot cast of ripped lizard-men.
IMG

Tatsujin

Sparky

in dragon half... something magical about a one piece that rides high on da thighs  8)

DragonHalf.png

DirkFunk

Senshi

Quote from: guest on 06/02/2011, 12:48 PMin dragon half... something magical about a one piece that rides high on da thighs  8)

DragonHalf.png
Src: https://gamingafter40.blogspot.com/2010/09/clueless-gaijin-gaming-dragon-half.html
yea i'd like to see more of this on the beach  :P
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero