RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Vote for Bonk in Smash Bros!

Started by jlued686, 04/01/2015, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlued686

Okay, so the odds of it really happening are about 10,000,000,000:1, but: how badass would that be?

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Here's what I wrote...

QuoteCharacter you're voting for: Bonk
Title of game the character appears in: Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, Bonk's Big Adventure, etc.
Why should this character become a fighter?: Bonk was one of the "Big Three" mascots of the 16-bit era and deserves to be remembered. Plus, how awesome would his head-butt be in Smash?
It'll never happen, but it's all in good fun.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

sirhcman

HailingTheThings

IMG

ParanoiaDragon

I voted for the paddle in Break Out, I'm a sure winner!1!1  I voted for Bonk.
IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

I voted Bonk, but I really think they should make Virtual Boy a character that has a headache inducing red-screen attack.

jlued686

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

cr8zykuban0

ima vote for bonk and zonk!!!

PCEngineHell

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/05/2015, 10:11 PMI voted for G1 Devastator.
From what video game, pray tell. ;)

I always fantasized about a Transformers smash bros as a kid.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Psycho Punch

Even shitty characters like Kid Icarus can be in the game so why not le bonk?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 04/06/2015, 12:04 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/05/2015, 10:11 PMI voted for G1 Devastator.
From what video game, pray tell. ;)

I always fantasized about a Transformers smash bros as a kid.
I'd say Mystery of Convoy, but he doesn't appear in it apparently.

IMG

Nor is he in the Headmasters game either.  You'd think he would've shown up in one of them, even those he's the oldest of the gestalts.
IMG

Joe Redifer

I couldn't care about Smash Bros any less than I do, but I voted for Bonk anyway because he seems like a natural.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

glazball

Really thought about putting Bonk, which would be awesome, but Rayman ended up getting my vote.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

Warbucks

Bonk would be awesome in Smash Bros ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

kentuckycc

Smash and bonk seem to go together perfect right?

I like an underdog, so I went with Bonk.

But if I'm honest with myself, nothing would beat Simon, Alucard or Dracula from Castlevania...

VenomMacbeth

I voted for Bonk, but honestly I wish they could have used someone like Ryu Hyabusa or Joe Musashi to fill the ninja role besides a fucking Pokemon.  And sheik, of course...but I like sheik.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

ClodBusted

Nah, I'd rather see a leather clad style Simon Belmont in there, like shown on the box art from CV1. Please neither the red haired fur guy from the PS1 CV chronicles, nor any of the later 3D Castlevanias.

kentuckycc

Quote from: guest on 04/12/2015, 05:33 PMNah, I'd rather see a leather clad style Simon Belmont in there, like shown on the box art from CV1. Please neither the red haired fur guy from the PS1 CV chronicles, nor any of the later 3D Castlevanias.
I would support that. Or an Alucard that can change into a bat.