What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicer

This is really well done, and it's created after one of my favorites...

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Dicer

in99flames

Aaahh Enya! orinoco flow... Its a good tune i have to say. Her melodius twin or even triple vocal harmonies are very nice. Its haunting yet entrancing at the same time. Good choice
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Dicer

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 08/22/2017, 02:23 PMK, is for what?
I blame you for the fact that I just listened to tons of the dude's songs/videos. DAMN. :)

So great.

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 08/22/2017, 03:29 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 08/22/2017, 02:23 PMK, is for what?
I blame you for the fact that I just listened to tons of the dude's songs/videos. DAMN. :)

So great.
Fact: he only stopped cause the mask started to wear out and he couldn't find a replacement.

Dicer

o.pwuaioc

crazydean

Dicer

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Dicer

kosko99

Psycho Punch

I really wanted to play half life 3 but it's been so damn long I'm not as interest as I was some years ago.
video context:  http://www.businessinsider.com/half-life-2-episode-3-story-marc-laidlaw-valve-2017-8
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Groover

IMG

Dicer

Dicer

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 09/03/2017, 06:18 PM
Ha! I think digital.k linked to that a while ago, but it was "blocked" for folks outside the UK? Something like that.

It's great to finally see it.

:)

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 09/03/2017, 06:27 PM
Ha! I think digital.k linked to that a while ago, but it was "blocked" for folks outside the UK? Something like that.

This is part 2, I had to grab it and upload it for all to see, cause restrictions suck...

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 09/03/2017, 06:28 PM

This is part 2, I had to grab it and upload it for all to see, cause restrictions suck...
Aha! Awesome, that means that I have to see part 1!

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 09/03/2017, 06:31 PM

Try this

esteban

Dicer

esteban

I never saw Slayer goes to Church. That was amazing.

Dicer

This is a fascinating series...

"TOP OF THE POPS ( THE STORY OF 1980 )"

Dicer

Psycho Punch

NightWolve

QuoteWhen an office worker calls the IT department to solve a computer issue, confusion leads to Pennywise showing up when hearing a call for "It," and things don't make much more sense when information technology finally arrives.
:lol:

Dicer

Fuck enough clown shIT already...

o.pwuaioc

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/16/2017, 02:56 PM
QuoteWhen an office worker calls the IT department to solve a computer issue, confusion leads to Pennywise showing up when hearing a call for "It," and things don't make much more sense when information technology finally arrives.
:lol:
Ok, that was amusing.

I've heard about that dude, but I have never seen him (dude who played Pennywise).

ClodBusted

Still watching the Wave Racer Flash Drive EP medley every now and then.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/27/2017, 08:25 PM
I watched this again and it was just as enjoyable as ever.

SO DAMN SWEET.

NightWolve

Quote from: Dicer on 09/03/2017, 06:32 PM
Quote from: esteban on 09/03/2017, 06:31 PM

Try this
Great find!  :lol:

Dicer

Digi.k

Medic_wheat

I liked the idea of using blue tooth speakers with a PVM.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/15/2017, 07:56 PMI liked the idea of using blue tooth speakers with a PVM.
Video Embed (change https to http:)
Yeah that is kinda a nice idea...idk about the rest being the "Ultimate set up".
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Medic_wheat

Clearly someone isn't a Slater fan lol

turboswimbz

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/15/2017, 08:19 PMClearly someone isn't a Slater fan lol
Hmmmm I'm pretty sure that's Kelly. Slater was a dude.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/15/2017, 08:20 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/15/2017, 08:19 PMClearly someone isn't a Slater fan lol
That was my joke.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/15/2017, 08:36 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/15/2017, 08:20 PM
That was my joke.
Ehhh i thought we starting a running gag....

Oh well, it should have been Zack, he' s on the TG16 Box.

NightWolve

Ryan Gosling really doesn't like that "Papyrus" font James Cameron used for his Avatar movie...
"He just...got away with it..."

RyanGoslingHatesPapyrus.jpg

"I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!!!"

kosko99

Been a while since my last post here D:

I've been seeing recently some gameplays and this is the last of them I saw:
That really was a nice game.

esteban

Quote from: kosko99 on 10/20/2017, 06:35 AMBeen a while since my last post here D:

I've been seeing recently some gameplays and this is the last of them I saw:
That really was a nice game.
Yeah, I'm having fun introducing my twins (6 years old) to SMS, PCE, NES games and they have shown far more interest and patience than I initially expected.

We haven't played DAT PSYCHO FOX...not yet, anyway...

Waverider

Psycho Punch