What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gredler

"John Hetlinger: 82-Year-Old Singer Shocks the Room with Hard Rock Cover - America's Got Talent 2016"

TR0N

Embedded video's are still broken i think yt is making changes again.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

Are you guys witnessing the same bug, just a black square on Youtube embedded links ? I thought it was just me with my upgrade to Windows 7 64-bit and 64-bit Chrome + Flash!

Won't be long before they just make breaking Adobe Flash intentional to push the public into phasing it out... Regular MP4 video embedding with HTML5 when it comes to Youtube works fine at present. Like other older forums, ours uses Flash to handle Youtube links so they're all broken now (Confirmed on my Windows 10 tablet, same problem).

NecroPhile

Yarr, borked here too.  At least there's still the "no longer available" link though.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Yay, Youtube+Flash is working again!

The next generation dealing with Contra [Nintendo]. :) - (Teens React: Retro Gaming)
Quote from: esteban on 08/13/2016, 08:07 AM^ Ok, I just watched 7-8 of those videos. Totally entertaining.
Yeah, almost watched all of them! Dig the Megaman + T2!!!!

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Yeah watchmojo is click bait still agree with this top ten ?
IMG

Medic_wheat

Oh god this is funny.

evangelion. The Bay way.

NightWolve

FYI guys, I talked Aaron into letting me work on upgrading the Youtube embed support to HTML5 so all the Adobe Flash issues are now gone, plus videos will show up in Android and other Operating Systems that banned Flash! Details on the work I did are here and lemme know if you have any ideas on how to tweak it (e.g. I could have the code inline the link again or what not). :)

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/29/2016, 06:47 PMFYI guys, I talked Aaron into letting me work on upgrading the Youtube embed support to HTML5 so all the Adobe Flash issues are now gone, plus videos will show up in Android and other Operating Systems that banned Flash! Details on the work I did are here and lemme know if you have any ideas on how to tweak it (e.g. I could have the code inline the link again or what not). :)
Have a video auto-play as soon as a person even *contemplates* hitting PLAY.

If you implement that feature, I will spit out my coffee and type, "OMG! Minority Report ain't science fiction any longer!"

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Heh, well, best you could do is trigger auto-play when the mouse pointer moves anywhere over the video's region without the click.

sirhcman

Makes me think of Caddyshack every time! :)

NightWolve

Heh, I really like these! "Here ya go kids, face Mike Tyson's one-punch knockouts!!"

So they'll introduce the players to the 007-373-5963 cheat code to jump directly to Mike Tyson and be subjected to his one-punch knock-outs!

Joe Redifer

Good work Nightwolve! Boo Flash! HTML 5 is important for 60fps playback and also for Youtube's latest codecs which rely on WebM stuffs I believe. Their codec is getting better all the time but still makes the green grass in Victory Road look like ass. Good thing they keep the uploaded files on hand to re-encode from as they update their codecs.

crazydean

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/29/2016, 10:17 PMHeh, I really like these! "Here ya go kids, face Mike Tyson's one-punch knockouts!!" So they'll introduce the players to the 007-373-5963 cheat code to jump directly to Mike Tyson and be subjected to his one-punch knock-outs!
That game takes a lot of dedication. I'm surprised that guy got one hit on Mike Tyson. Also, does anyone know how they run those games? I would guess it's done on an emulator and the console is just there for show. Even with the minimal lag options currently available, that computer screen is going to introduce some lag of its own. Punch Out is not a game I would want to play with any lag whatsoever.

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/29/2016, 10:17 PMHeh, I really like these! "Here ya go kids, face Mike Tyson's one-punch knockouts!!" So they'll introduce the players to the 007-373-5963 cheat code to jump directly to Mike Tyson and be subjected to his one-punch knock-outs!
Ever watch a mike tyson punch out blindfold run ?
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/29/2016, 11:38 PMGood work Nightwolve! Boo Flash! HTML 5 is important for 60fps playback and also for Youtube's latest codecs which rely on WebM stuffs I believe. Their codec is getting better all the time but still makes the green grass in Victory Road look like ass. Good thing they keep the uploaded files on hand to re-encode from as they update their codecs.
I wondered about that, so the raw/original video file you uploaded is always there for them to re-encode if need be for improvements. I thought it's encoded to some preferred format to work from, but that's good to know.

Quote from: TR0N on 08/30/2016, 12:42 AMEver watch a mike tyson punch out blindfold run ?
Ah yeah, I've seen that one!

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

blueraven

Rastan III!!!

Also it's really sweet that I can actually link the youtube vids!
Thanks again NightWolve

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

This is the best JC Denton cosplay I've seen by far. :P
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Medic_wheat

So someone figured out an attachment to place in various light guns to allow them to work on modern TVs.
Seems interesting. Will this become a Kickstarter to streamline a ready built attachment?  Who knows.

crazydean

"Sonic Metal - Mega Driver"

Gredler

Gredler

"PPAP - Pen Pineapple Apple Pen - Original and Cover Song"

NightWolve

TR0N

My favorite scene from war games.
IMG

NightWolve

"The moment I find out someone's picking on my kid..."

o.pwuaioc

Here's a better video: https://youtu.be/mm_niiQfeWc

In case you didn't realize, it comes from this: https://youtu.be/Rq49v4oJvcE

NightWolve

SamIAm

(If you never watched the Plinket reviews of the prequel trilogy, you probably should.)

eproxy

NightWolve

Dicer

TR0N

IMG

o.pwuaioc

The Berenstein and Berenstain conspiracy theories (aka Mandela Effect theory) was fun for 2 minutes, but some people just take it way overboard. It's pretty irksome now.

ClodBusted

Saw that on the recent Simpsons episode this week on TV. That couch gag scene still amazes me!

bob

sirhcman

"Nintendo Switch Sucks and is Utter Garbage"
"As the final stages of the sacrifice commence, Nintendo prepares the noose."

youtube.com/watch?v=d1y8JrGJpB4
IMG

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 10/25/2016, 01:28 PMYS!
This is not the first song I think of when I think of Ys music, but this is a damn good cover and instrumentally appropriate for the material.  Woulda fit right in on any of the in-game remixed soundtracks.

kosko99

esteban

Oh dear lord...
Let's avoid the *easy* things to criticize (Rx meds on TV stand? Check. Lisp? Check. Black fingernails? Check. Obligatory dialogue with "wife" off-camera to substantiate heterosexuality? Check. et cetera, et cetera)

I find that, if you can listen to the entire thing, he isn't horrible... but he keeps mentioning "Jodie" and "Turbo Reproductions" on Facebook... I AM CURIOUS IF WE KNOW WHO THIS "Joe D." IS?

He paid $20 for Drac X (it is a CDR of English dub) and the manual is translated into English...

So, I only have the JP version. I was curious if we knew the origin of the manual (I would assume it was part of the burnt_lasagna Drac_X english dub?)....

He doesn't mention the price of the Cadash HuCARD, but we know they are sourced from pcefx community here...  and IIRC they are sold for $45 here?

Anyway, any info would be appreciated :)

BOTTOM LINE: This goofy guy is *typical* of a person who doesn't really understand who is responsible for creating fan translations/reproductions/HuCARD/etc. He thanks and thanks and thanks the person who TOOK HIS MONEY, but he puts no effort (at all!) into finding out the *ACTUAL FOLKS* who create this stuff.

Q: Does this goofball think that the Facebook group ("Jody" at "Turbo Reproductions") is responsible for all of this work?

A: I think so. That's why I am irked. It would be *too easy* to simply blame goofy YouTube man. The bigger problem, *BY FAR* would be the Facebook/whatever "entrepreneurs" that simply want to make money from reproductions.

I am.... annoyed. Sorry for beating a LONG DEAD HORSE. :(

:)

Again, simply bashing this guy is *too easy*... I think he, like many folks, is only part of the problem. FOCUS ON FACEBOOK shenanigans.

Obviously, if I used Facebook, i might actually investigate. I don't like Facebook, though. SO SUCK MY LEFT ONE and help out the social pariah (me). I care, but don't care. I cared enough to rant. I don't care enough to see if "Turbo Reproductions" is comprised of... pcefx members...

NecroPhile

I tried looking at their Facebook page to see if they give credit for anything, but you have to log in to view the page.  I hate that; it makes it look like you've got something to hide.

Joe Redifer

To my knowledge that's just how Facebook works these days. Facebook "pages" are a waste anyway. Say you have 1000 people who like your page. You post an update. Do all 1000 people see it? Nope! Most won't even get the chance unless they go visit the page on their own. Maybe a couple hundred will see it. Facebook then prompts you to "boost your post" with $$$ so that others who like your page can see it. Or you can sponsor the post with even more $$$ so it shows up in people's feeds who don't even like the page.

NecroPhile

I agree that facebook sucks (that's why I don't have an account), but not all pages are hidden from view unless you're logged in and/or a member of the group.  I can see Paul's page and Saru's page just fine, but I get the 'must be logged in to view' for others.

esteban

kosko99

"Jimmy Fallon, Metallica & The Roots Sing "Enter Sandman" (Classroom Instruments)"
https://web.archive.org/web/20170112160729if_/https://youtu.be/GXJifYl_byU&feature=youtu.be

So cool haha

TR0N

It's hard to believe that data east made this fighter  :lol: :lol: Yeah Shatterax,airbag for the win !!!!
IMG