@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Turbob Xpress: Bringing affordable "gamer's" games to the community! Nearly Gone

Started by BlueBMW, 10/29/2015, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vimtoman

Thanks Bernie.
Mine had arrived today.

Never played any of these so off work today.

ToyMachine78

I thought an update was coming yesterday? Berns is probably swimming in all those repros like Scrooge McDuck

Bernie

BlueBMW will take care of it.  They arent exactly ready to go out the door just yet. 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

Jason_dicarlo85

Quote from: Bernie on 11/23/2015, 11:53 AMBlueBMW will take care of it.  They arent exactly ready to go out the door just yet. 

This is so exciting

Scillianaire

poponon

780racer

I am excited for this next batch... and hopefully one day to get sapphire one day.

CrackTiger

Quote from: 780racer on 11/23/2015, 02:01 PMI am excited for this next batch... and hopefully one day to get sapphire one day.
Many people are paying as much for advertised bootlegs as legit copies go for, so don't waste your money on a fake.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

780racer

Quote from: guest on 11/23/2015, 04:06 PMMany people are paying as much for advertised bootlegs as legit copies go for, so don't waste your money on a fake.
I mean if Bernie can work some magic and get a set of sapphire discs at some point.

I'm not paying those crazy Ebay prices.... lol

CrackTiger

Quote from: 780racer on 11/23/2015, 04:16 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 11/23/2015, 04:06 PMMany people are paying as much for advertised bootlegs as legit copies go for, so don't waste your money on a fake.
I mean if Bernie can work some magic and get a set of sapphire discs at some point.

BlueBMW already did this years ago. If we are to believe that Tobias really isn't trying to pass off bootlegs as legit anymore, then all of the leftover loose discs have been distributed. But there is supposed to be something like 500 of them floating around and I know I never got one. Considering how small the Turbo/PCE community is supposed to be, it shouldn't be hard to find someone with a loose copy they don't need.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 11/23/2015, 05:31 PM
Quote from: 780racer on 11/23/2015, 04:16 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/23/2015, 04:06 PMMany people are paying as much for advertised bootlegs as legit copies go for, so don't waste your money on a fake.

BlueBMW already did this years ago. If we are to believe that Tobias really isn't trying to pass off bootlegs as legit anymore, then all of the leftover loose discs have been distributed. But there is supposed to be something like 500 of them floating around and I know I never got one. Considering how small the Turbo/PCE community is supposed to be, it shouldn't be hard to find someone with a loose copy they don't need.
I agree with you in theory but in action it's been hard to get ahold of a pressed bootleg.  I made a thread about it around a year ago in the sales forum and advertised it in my signature and mentioned it in a couple of posts.  No bites.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

780racer

PM'ed to keep this thread on track and not derail it.

Bernie

Tobias has eluded to the fact that Sapphire is possible again.  Nothing in stone, but its on the back burner.

Groover

The next batch preview looks great just waiting for ok to send PM. This is really great for you all offering this at all. Also agree Sapphire would be cool later. if possible.
IMG

Scillianaire

My dreams are smt and snatcher etc. Stuff that is already translated and just needs to have the words stitched into the turbo/pce version. Of course i would love it if sapphire got a second run.

cr8zykuban0

Gredler

cr8zykuban0

man, batch 2 looks fucking sweet! i'll be ready to send that pm!

TR0N

Quote from: Bernie on 11/17/2015, 05:04 PM
Quote from: Keith Courage on 11/17/2015, 05:02 PM
Quote from: Samuray on 11/17/2015, 04:24 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 11/17/2015, 04:14 PMAlmost out of Dracula X, MM3, and Shadowgate. 
That reminds me: Should I already pay for the Shadowgate you put aside for me while we wait for the Dungeon Explorer II batch? I know you send out the invoices and don't want people to send money, but we can do it anytime if you like. Or we wait.
There is going to be a dungeon explorer II batch as well? 
Yes.  We should have the following titles in hand by next week sometime.

Dungeon Explorer II
Bonk III
Godzilla
Dynastic Hero
Dracula X Japanese
This batch out yet ?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

780racer

slinkyturd

Got my discs in the mail. Early Christmas was what it felt like. Thanks much!
70/95 US Turbochips

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

reno5

CatPix

in99flames

I received the 2 games i donated for.....amazing quality. Thank you sonmuch. Very very happy :-)
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

CGQuarterly

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

cr8zykuban0

kiketonto

Hi! I'm interested in just two games, Shadowgate & Isles of terra, but I live in Spain.
It's possible to shipping here?

wyndcrosser

Quote from: kiketonto on 11/25/2015, 05:47 AMHi! I'm interested in just two games, Shadowgate & Isles of terra, but I live in Spain.
I think they are sold out now of those releases.

Bernie

Quote from: kiketonto on 11/25/2015, 05:47 AMHi! I'm interested in just two games, Shadowgate & Isles of terra, but I live in Spain.
I have some Might and Magic III left.  Just PM me if you want one of those.

kiketonto

Quote from: Bernie on 11/26/2015, 11:29 AM
PM send!
Thanks!
I have some Might and Magic III left.  Just PM me if you want one of those.

Bernie

The second batch is officially ready for order here in the forums.  PM me for more info.  :)

780racer

Quote from: Bernie on 11/28/2015, 12:14 PMThe second batch is officially ready for order here in the forums.  PM me for more info.  :)
Pm'd

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Bernie on 11/28/2015, 12:14 PMThe second batch is officially ready for order here in the forums.  PM me for more info.  :)
Pmed for de2 and dynastic hero

Bernie

Quote from: 780racer on 11/28/2015, 12:17 PM
Pm'd
Except for you....   :)

780racer

Jason_dicarlo85

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Gentlegamer

Punched my ticket for the second run of the OBEY Bootleg Express.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

retro junkie

waynedoodle

You guys are awesome!  How many other console communities would offer this for fans.  Kudos to everyone involved. 

WD

elderbroom

PM'd. All aboard for batch 2. Huge thanks to everyone making this possible.
** updated, as payment sent.  thanks again **
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

Groover

IMG

Mathius

Quote from: waynedoodle on 11/28/2015, 01:53 PMYou guys are awesome!  How many other console communities would offer this for fans.  Kudos to everyone involved. 

WD
Very few. We have some exceptionally big hearts in these here parts. :)

CatPix

Bam! I'm in for that second batch!

Actually some games I think will be gifted to the retrogaming club I'm part of, this will please them as much as it please me...

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

sirhcman

seieienbu

Sent a PM and I do not envy the massive size of your inbox, Bernie!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

ginoscope