OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Your Daily Dose of Gaming.

Started by Ninja Spirit, 07/15/2005, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Quote from: "cavein2000"Tron,

Sweet!  How is the Famicom disk system... I just saw a brand new boxed system with Zelda, Metroid, and two other favorites go for about 160 shipped.  
Looked like a real nice collectors piece, but you say the games are superior to the NES.  Can you explain a bit...
In terms of sound quality with some added sound effects.

Plus no you don't have worry about some stupid, battery save or useing a password.

If you want to know more read this.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/fds/file/famicom_disc_system.txt
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Quote from: "TJ"
Quote from: "Tron"Famicom+Disk System
Crisis Force
Legend of Zelda

Btw just got my Famicom Disk System from JGS.

Works good so far heck, LOZ&Metroid on disk put the, NES versions to shame.

I wish MY Famicom Disk System worked. ;_;
Why did your belt break?
IMG

Ninja Spirit

I heard broken belts are a common problem.

And if you have save data on games you save, you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. Can't erase it and start over.

Back then when FDS was on the market there were public booths all over Japan where they had to pay a small fee to reformat their data.

Keranu

Will be getting the following games soon:

Time Cruise
Neutopia
Moto Roader
Military Madness
R-Type I
Macross 2036
Day Dreaming Davey :D

Should have some good gaming when I get them.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TR0N

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"And if you have save data on games you save, you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. Can't erase it and start over.
So i've herd i gota be careful when looking for a used copy of, DokiDokiPanic.
IMG

akamichi

Quote from: "Tron"
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"And if you have save data on games you save, you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. Can't erase it and start over.

I didn't know about this when I snagged my copy.  The game had been played about half way through already.  Kinda sux.  Since I got it cheap, I guess I can't complain.

I hope the other disk games don't have the same issue.  About a year ago I got a number of disk games, but haven't tried them all out yet.

TR0N

Quote from: "akamichi"

I didn't know about this when I snagged my copy.  The game had been played about half way through already.  Kinda sux.  Since I got it cheap, I guess I can't complain.

I hope the other disk games don't have the same issue.  About a year ago I got a number of disk games, but haven't tried them all out yet.
I found my Zelda on disk had saved games all ready.

Still like the.. cart version you can erase the file and start over 8)
IMG

TJ

Quote from: "TJ"
Quote from: "Tron"Famicom+Disk System
Crisis Force
Legend of Zelda

Btw just got my Famicom Disk System from JGS.

Works good so far heck, LOZ&Metroid on disk put the, NES versions to shame.

I wish MY Famicom Disk System worked. ;_;
Why did your belt break?

No, I bought it with a new belt put in (a friend in Japan got it for me from a Yahoo Japan auction), but it seems there may be a timing error or something. I only have two games for it -- two copies of Metroid. One was used, the other was brand new. When I put in the used one, it wouldn't start -- it just gave me an Error 23 at the FDS title screen, which is a disk read error. Then I put in the unplayed copy, and the game started, went to the title screen, and let me create a new save file and push start to begin, but when it tried to load and start the game, it pooped out and gave me an Error 27 (which is a timing error, and it was an in-game message, it didn't go back to the FDS title screen). I hit Reset, and from then on, the FDS just kept giving me an Error 23 at the FDS screen on that copy too, and wouldn't even start the game.

If I could find ANYBODY that could fix it, or any clear information (in English!!) on how to do it myself, I'd be eternally grateful.

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: "akamichi"

I found my Zelda on disk had saved games all ready.

Still like the.. cart version you can erase the file and start over 8)

Ah that's good to know. Doki Doki Panic is one FDS title I know of where once data is saved, that's it.

PC Gaijin

I just finished Clock Tower and replayed Ocarina of Time, the one on the bonus disc for preordering Wind Waker. I've had the bonus disk forever (I guess two year since WW came out around two years ago?) but this is the first time I've played it. A few years back I sold almost my entire N64 collection, which I kind of regret now. One of the games I sold was OoT, so I'm glad I have this disc to still play the game. Even after seven years OoT is still one of the greatest ever. I enjoyed the hell out of it all over again, finishing it over a period of about four days. The emulation is interesting, with high-res and component output on my Gamecube, the game looked much better than I remember from the N64. There were some sound hiccups though when going into the menu. I've heard there were more emulation problems with Majora's Mask on the collector's disc. I have that too, but I'm kind of burned out on Zelda so I'll play it later. Still, the emulation is good and will probably be even better on Revolution since it has more memory and a faster CPU (plus time to tweak the emulator) so I am very much looking forward to the Virtual Console service just so I can play some N64 games again. I never should have sold Starfox 64, F-Zero X, or Super Mario 64 since the sequels on Gamecube weren't nearly as good. :(

Yesterday I started playing Baten Kaitos. It's pretty good so far. The graphics are really well done, the game uses prerendered backgrounds with polygon models on top like FF7-9. The 2D art used for character portraits and such is also beautiful, it definitely has an anime look to it so you know it's Japanese, but not the bug-eyed ultra cute look which I don't particularly care for. The music is also good, but the voice acting...isn't. Normally, I'm not one to complain about English dubbing since I think a lot of Japanese dubbing is either annoying or not any better than English voices, but the dubbing in Baten Kaitos is really, really flat. Everyone sounds like they're just reading their lines, and there's also a weird hollow echo effect to the voices. I'm not sure why the developers chose that effect, but at least you can disable it by switching to surround sound. All the combat is card-based, which could be cool, but so far it doesn't seem very complex as far as deck-building strategy, which is kind of disappointing. The story is lame and cliched, but I'm only ten hours in so maybe it picks up later. I hope it doesn't turn out like Tales of Symphonia, a game I played for over thirty hours before finally deciding I couldn't stand it. :wink:

Lastly, I played Half-Life 2 a few days ago. I used to be crazy about FPS in the Doom to Quake days, but haven't been into one in a long time. The graphics are remarkable, and I was engrossed for a solid night when I first started playing, but then I just suddenly lost interest and haven't touched it since. :?

TJ

I picked up Resident Evil 4 for the Cube the other day when it dropped to 20 bucks. Not since Metroid Prime 2 have I played a game that makes me feel like I SUCK at videogames so badly. And I don't suck at videogames. But I can't get ANYWHERE in RE4. I'm sure I will with practice, but man, I suck hard at that game. Makes me feel old.

TR0N

Famicom Disk System
Metroid i'm so rusty at this game it's been ages.
Super Mario Bros still a classic :)
IMG

Ninja Spirit

A few days ago I went back to my days of making movies of my gameplay.
I hooked up my Duo-R to the VCR and taped myself beating PCE Ninja Gaiden. Then earlier today on the same tape, I put the Genesis to the VCR taped myself playing half of Shinobi 3.

TJ

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"A few days ago I went back to my days of making movies of my gameplay.
I hooked up my Duo-R to the VCR and taped myself beating PCE Ninja Gaiden. Then earlier today on the same tape, I put the Genesis to the VCR taped myself playing half of Shinobi 3.

I've been thinking about doing that too! I used to do that in junior high, taping game endings and stuff. Since these "superplay" videos are cool now (like the shmup players who are inhumanly good, insane fighting game combo videos, speedruns, etc), I thought it'd be fun to put together some gameplay footage again. I was thinking of taping entire games of Silent Hill or Resident Evil.

If you're an Ikaruga fan, check out this video of one dude playing 2-player Ikaruga -- BY HIMSELF -- and whooping ASS.

Ninja Spirit

Yeah I saw that Ikaruga video before, that was dope as hell!

Problem is, I won't be able to put my stuff out there because the video output on a SNES, Genesis, or any 8-16 bit system won't cooperate with my VCR to PC capture device.

Keranu

That blows, I would like to see stuff like that.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

TJ

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"Yeah I saw that Ikaruga video before, that was dope as hell!

Problem is, I won't be able to put my stuff out there because the video output on a SNES, Genesis, or any 8-16 bit system won't cooperate with my VCR to PC capture device.

You mean straight from the console to the card? What if you tape it first, then run the VCR to the card?

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: TJ
Quote from: Ninja SpiritYeah I saw that Ikaruga video before, that was dope as hell!

What if you tape it first, then run the VCR to the card?
That's exactly what I did. It can pick up motion from new gen systems such as PS2, but when I tape off older systems, the preview box freezes but the sound still plays.

Here's a picture of the card.
IMG

Keranu

Been playing Neutopia lately. Awesome game, truely the Zelda crusher :D .
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "Keranu"Been playing Neutopia lately. Awesome game, truely the Zelda crusher :D .
Neutpoia does put the original, Zelda to shame but i have a soft spot for it still go figure :P
IMG

akamichi

I haven't beat Neutopia yet and also haven't touched Neutopia II since I want to play them in order.  Regardless, I am waiting for the ACD version of Neutopia III!  :wink:

Edit:  Just beat Terraforming!  I thought it was a pretty good game.  Kinda odd that you blast a bunch of animals/reptiles/etc at the beginning of the game.  Doesn't seem very high tech.  However, the last 2 or so stages you battle the evil armada with lots of ships and stuff.  

I liked the funky background distortion effects that Right Stuff was able to pull off.  The last stage is kinda unfair with a bunch of fast homing lasers, kamakaze ships, and really fast heat seeking missiles.  It took me 3 continues to finally beat it though.

Keranu

Glad to hear you are awaiting for Neutopia III :D . One correction though, Neutopia III will be a SCD game, not ACD, unless you just made a typo since A and S are right next to each other ;) . We do have plans on using the ACD for games in the future and even Super Grafx ACD games  :twisted: .
IMG

akamichi

Nope.  Didn't make a typo.   I just want it to be ACD. :D:D:D:D  

I actually tried to make a simple pong type game on PCE, but I never got that far.  I guess I'll just stick with plain ol' PC programming for the time being.

Keranu

You should talk to the PCE programmers out there, they could probably definitely help you out. Come on #utopiasoft on EFnet sometime on IRC :D . Extra programmers is something we could use at Frozen Utopia actually, since we only have one :( . I'm sure Mind Rec could use them too.
IMG

akamichi

Thanks for the info.  I might just take another stab at it.  I barely have enough time to play my current PCE games let alone make one. :(  But, it is something I want to do.

radiantgun

Theres already a Pong Demo out there - I was playing it on me xbox today ! Opps ! How about trying a PACMAN clone ?! Waka Waka Waka ! :D

akamichi

There's already a pacman clone out there too. :P

To keep on topic, I recently played a game on PCE SCD called Dragon Half.  It's one of those board games that I usually don't like.  This one was pretty neat because it had RPG elements in it (exp, money, levelling up, etc).  The goal of the game is to find the 3 fragments of some item, but I couldn't really figure out what the story was.

The game has a loooong intro.  It's like watching a newscast... pretty funny.  The graphics are nice and the SD chars look good (funny) in the battles.  There's also lots of voice in the game.

Basically you just roam the board looking for info on where the 3 fragments are.  You can play 1 to 4 people with the CPU controlling any of them.  Each team has four characters.  Some are some dodgy looking characters too.  Anyway, the board consists of 3 types of locations:  blue, yellow, and red squares.  

The blue squares are "safe".  People give you info or it might be a store.  If you talk to a person, they usually ask you to do something.  If you accept their quest, then you have to figure out how to do it.  They're pretty simple.  Some ask you to sell something at the store, others ask you to visit certain areas.

The yellow squares are 50/50 chance of being good or bad.  It ranges from getting an item or restoring health, to become sick (attacks do less damage) or just getting damaged outright.

The red squares are battles.  The battles are pretty simple.  Just press the button when the your gauge is full to do the most damage.  The animation varies by who's attacking and how full the gauge is.  If you lose all your HP, then you lose your next turn.

I haven't gotten that far, but that's pretty much the gist of the game.  There is a lot of Japanese in it as you might have guessed.  For the most part it's playable without Japanese, but in order to complete the quests, you have to know what the person is asking.

Ninja Spirit

The half assed Shinobi 3 video i told y'all about, I started from scratch this time and taped myself beating it beginning to end.

Keranu

Thanks for the Dragon Half info, Akamichi. I was a little more curious about that game besides it being a board game / RPG. I heard from a online buddy that's a sweet game.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "akamichi"There's already a pacman clone out there too. :P

To keep on topic, I recently played a game on PCE SCD called Dragon Half.  It's one of those board games that I usually don't like.  This one was pretty neat because it had RPG elements in it (exp, money, levelling up, etc).  The goal of the game is to find the 3 fragments of some item, but I couldn't really figure out what the story was.

The game has a loooong intro.  It's like watching a newscast... pretty funny.  The graphics are nice and the SD chars look good (funny) in the battles.  There's also lots of voice in the game.

Basically you just roam the board looking for info on where the 3 fragments are.  You can play 1 to 4 people with the CPU controlling any of them.  Each team has four characters.  Some are some dodgy looking characters too.  Anyway, the board consists of 3 types of locations:  blue, yellow, and red squares.  

The blue squares are "safe".  People give you info or it might be a store.  If you talk to a person, they usually ask you to do something.  If you accept their quest, then you have to figure out how to do it.  They're pretty simple.  Some ask you to sell something at the store, others ask you to visit certain areas.

The yellow squares are 50/50 chance of being good or bad.  It ranges from getting an item or restoring health, to become sick (attacks do less damage) or just getting damaged outright.

The red squares are battles.  The battles are pretty simple.  Just press the button when the your gauge is full to do the most damage.  The animation varies by who's attacking and how full the gauge is.  If you lose all your HP, then you lose your next turn.

I haven't gotten that far, but that's pretty much the gist of the game.  There is a lot of Japanese in it as you might have guessed.  For the most part it's playable without Japanese, but in order to complete the quests, you have to know what the person is asking.
Btw just to fill you in that is base on a anime.

IMG

If you knew that all ready np then :wink:
IMG

TR0N

GC
Metroid Prime

I pickup a brand new copy a while back i figure i give this, 3d Metroid a try finally :P
IMG

rolins

Been playing these for past two weeks.

MSX
Zanac A.I. (cassette tape)  :)
Hype (cassette tape)
Salamander
F1 Spirit

NES
Guardian Legend
Journey to Silius
Punisher

PCE
Soldier Blade
Legendary Axe

PCEngineHell

After all that talk about Time Killers I have been playing it alot as of late.

TJ

Currently playing...

- Nintendogs, DS
I got a Husky named Kong!

- Resident Evil 4, GC
This game basically just rapes me every time I play, so I'm just kinda picking at it here and there. I'm really bad at it.

- Rajirugi, Dreamcast
The BRAND NEW import Dreamcast shooter from Milestone! Got it today! And I'm gonna preorder Under Defeat, which comes out next month and will be THE final Dreamcast release...

...and speaking of Dragon Half for PCE, I want that game. The anime is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

PC Gaijin

Quote from: "Tron"GC
Metroid Prime

I pickup a brand new copy a while back i figure i give this, 3d Metroid a try finally :P

It's an excellent game, one of the few standout gaming experiences I've had this generation. It's like Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time in that it pretty much perfectly translates Metroid to 3D.

I was playing Baten Kaitos for awhile, but I put it away recently. Pretty, and the card battling is decent, but the story and characters are completely lifeless. I hope I can work up enough gumption to finish it someday because I hate to leave a game unfinished (Tales of Symponia being another, but I really don't like that game).

I got Final Fantasy IV Advance with BK and started playing a week ago. FFIV is my all-time favorite FF game, so the flaws in the GBA version are hugely disappointing. I'm almost done with it and will probably finish it (FFIV is pretty short for an RPG), but I might sell it when I'm done.

Also been playing some Turbo, Genesis, and SNES games lately: Galaga '90, Revenge of Shinobi, Target Earth, Cybernator, Ninja Warriors Again, Pilotwings, and F-Zero. There are times when I really miss the 16-bit days, those were my favorite gaming memories ever. :?

NightWolve

Quote from: "rolins"NES
Guardian Legend
Ah, that was a great game if memory serves. Wasn't it like part RPG and part shooter or something? I do remember parts where you'd go into vertical shooter mode, but it's been so long, that's all I can remember. Well, I know there was something great about this that made me list it in my top favorite category for a time in my treasured NES days.

PCEngineHell

Guardian Legend is programed by Compile if I remember right. Very good shooter and adventure game.

rolins

Guradian Legend (Guardic Gaiden) is a pseudo sequel to Guardic on the MSX computer.

It think I was the only one in my neighborhood who own this game. It one the best from COMPILE. Never got the spotlight it deserved when it was first released. I really dig the soundtrack and COMPILE always seem compose catchy tunes in most of their games. Find the NSF of Guardian Legend, track 18 is my favorite. I can hum that tune over and over.

What was different was its mix bag of Adventure and vertical shooter. The game was split in two sections: the labyrinth, where you explore NAJU in a overhead action/adventure style and the Dungeon,  where it becomes a vertical shooter blasting hordes of enemsis and then the boss at the end of the stage.  

The main character was also a woman. Don't see that often during the late 80s. The only other female protagonist I can think of during that decade was Samus from Metroid.

If there was a battle between the Guardian and Samus. I bet on the Guardian. She walks around in red bikini armor, transforms into a spaceship, and has 12 different weapons to obliterate her enemies.

What can Samus do? Sure she has cool armor and  free-flowing hair, but she can't turn into a spaceship.

Plus, I'm completely biased toward all COMPILE games.

akamichi

Quote from: "TJ"Currently playing...
- Rajirugi, Dreamcast
The BRAND NEW import Dreamcast shooter from Milestone! Got it today! And I'm gonna preorder Under Defeat, which comes out next month and will be THE final Dreamcast release...
I just found out about this yesterday!  My friend and I used to play shooters in the arcade all the time and over the weekend we played Under Defeat.  I made a remark about it probably not going to be on DC even though it was a Naomi game.  Man, I'm glad I was wrong about that!

Anyway, I ordered Rajirugi and Under Defeat last night actually.  Can't wait to try them out.

Quote...and speaking of Dragon Half for PCE, I want that game. The anime is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.
Yeah, the game is pretty amusing.  There's a stone golem enemy that looks like he belongs in Chou Aniki.  I thought it was hilarious.  I might be able to find a copy for you.  If so, I'll relay the info.

PCEngineHell

Wolfenstien Enemy Territories alot the past week or so also.Ive been a big fan of anything Wolfenstien since the early 90ies,except poor snes port.RTCW got me into building faster gaming comps when it came out.3DFX was no longer good enough for the Quake 3 engine.

TJ

Quote from: "akamichi"Anyway, I ordered Rajirugi and Under Defeat last night actually.  Can't wait to try them out.

Cool! Good thing, too -- they only made 4000 copies of Rajirugi. It's a fun game, it looks cool and the music's great, although I don't 100% understand the system to it...something about building your antenna strength for multiplier bonuses. Regardless, I like it a lot.

And Under Defeat looks good as hell. Where do you live that has an arcade with that game in it? I haven't seen a shooter in a local arcade since Strikers 1945 III or Raiden Fighters Jet.

Seldane

Today I've mainly played Neutopia on the PCE, I got it yesterday. I remember playing it many years ago. Love that game!

I've also played Terranigma, Brandish, Ys III, IV, V and Lady Stalker on my SNES. My brother is visiting me now so I had to show him some cool games.  :)
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

TR0N

Quote from: "PC Gaijin"
Metroid Prime

It's an excellent game, one of the few standout gaming experiences I've had this generation. It's like Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time in that it pretty much perfectly translates Metroid to 3D.
Thanks this game is tough whew! The boss's in this are not a push over at all.Right now, i'm stuck on that "gaint rock boss" and you have to take him down peace by peace :twisted:

I also got contra for my, Famicom and, Godpanic for my pce yesterday.

Famicom, Contra nice to see all the effects in the game :D

PCE, Godpanic not hard but easy to play and is very silly :lol:
IMG

Keranu

Godpanic looks awesome, I want to get that one.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: "Keranu"Godpanic looks awesome, I want to get that one.
It's a silly game... you'll like it :).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PC Gaijin

Quote from: "PC Gaijin"
Metroid Prime

Thanks this game is tough whew! The boss's in this are not a push over at all.Right now, i'm stuck on that "gaint rock boss" and you have to take him down peace by peace :twisted:

That rock boss isn't too bad, you can find some higher ground on the edges of the arena where he can't reach you while he's rolling around. Some of the later bosses are really tough. MP really reminded me of old school games in that regard. I'd fight the bosses a couple of times, get my butt kicked, and think "screw this" and give up. But an hour later I'd be back at it again, which I think is the hallmark of a great game. Very, very enjoyable game. I need to get Metroid Prime 2 sometime.

I'm going to try to finish off Final Fantasy IV Advance tonight. Camping out in my car overnight anyway to try to catch the neighbor's dog, who keeps crapping in my yard and peeing on my car. :evil: Was originally going to rig up a line around all the car tires and hook it up to the battery...but I'm afraid that might kill the dog. :shock: So I'm going to have to settle for jumping out of the car and chasing him down, hopefully giving him a good scare in the process. :lol:

esteban

Quote from: "PC Gaijin"Camping out in my car overnight anyway to try to catch the neighbor's dog, who keeps crapping in my yard and peeing on my car. :evil: Was originally going to rig up a line around all the car tires and hook it up to the battery...but I'm afraid that might kill the dog. :shock: So I'm going to have to settle for jumping out of the car and chasing him down, hopefully giving him a good scare in the process. :lol:
Oh man, sorry, but that's too funny. Go to Home Depot (or any Garden Supply place, I reckon) and you'll find a product (CAT & DOGGIE REPELLENT) to dust your lawn with. I don't know how well it works (or the $$$), but you might want to give it a try. If you were able to simply use it on the perimeter of your yard, you wouldn't have to use as much.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "Keranu"Godpanic looks awesome, I want to get that one.
Good luck if you can find a copy.

Dunno for some reason they have dry up on, Ebay i got mine from, JGS :D

It is a silly shooter if you enjoy games like, Parodius you will enjoy it :wink:
IMG

PC Gaijin

Quote from: "stevek666"Oh man, sorry, but that's too funny. Go to Home Depot (or any Garden Supply place, I reckon) and you'll find a product (CAT & DOGGIE REPELLENT) to dust your lawn with. I don't know how well it works (or the $$$), but you might want to give it a try. If you were able to simply use it on the perimeter of your yard, you wouldn't have to use as much.

I read up on the repellent stuff before, and apparently it's not very persistant (have to keep reapplying it). Plus my yard is about five acres. :D I guess I could always just sprinkle it in a circle around where I park. I also thought about getting one of those motion-activated things that shoots out a high-pressure blast of water and setting it up near my cars, but that's more $$$. The wire/battery idea was something my father suggested years ago, but I'm still not convinced it wouldn't kill the dog. He said there wouldn't be enough amps to do it, but I certainly don't need a lawsuit from my neighbors for frying Rover.

Funny story: I called the sheriff's office to see what the laws were about letting your dogs run loose. Apparently, there aren't any leash laws in this county. Anyway, I asked the guy what other alternatives he could suggest. He said (I kid you not) "Well, you could always just shoot the dog. Uh, make sure no one sees you so we don't hear about it." Tempting whenever I find a gift from one of the dogs stinking up my front lawn, but I don't want to hurt or kill the animals. :lol:

GUTS

Haha that's awesome, "make sure no one sees you so we don't hear about it".  I agree though, shooting is a little extreme, maybe you could just catch him, stuff him in your trunk, and then drive him a few miles away and dump him in someone elses yard like I did with this annoying dog who showed up at my house and ate my fucking UPS package one time.