What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

I'm not asking for grande philosophical diatribes. I do not want your pre-packaged, rehearsed rant.

I'm talking about, literally, THIS VERY MOMENT...

Personally, I am fasting for a goddamn blood test. I WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW, but I can't.  I should go to sleep, but I have this stupid desire to stay up and watch crapaggio on television.

I HATE THIS.

I know, people are dying in the world. I know.

But I still hate this. 7am... 7am...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

JoshTurboTrollX

depise:  Tour de Pise (66°40′S 140°1′ECoordinates: 66°40′S 140°1′E) is an isolated rock dome, 27 m, which protrudes through the ice in northwest Rostand Island in the Geologie Archipelago. Charted in 1951 by the French Antarctic Expedition and named by them for the famous Tower of Pisa.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turbokon

I've been suffering from a cold sore outbreak for the last two weeks and still trying get over it. Doctor says the sun and stress can cause an output.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

futureman2000

People who run the stop sign right in front of me

tggodfrey

Quote from: turbokon on 08/29/2013, 07:38 AMI've been suffering from a cold sore outbreak for the last two weeks and still trying get over it. Doctor says the sun and stress can cause an output.
No thats that nasty hooker you were mackin on last month!

Acid content can do it too.  Soda (pop) fruit ect.
Games currently in play:

Tatsujin

I'm this very moment fed up about a word in this very threads title that I just can't understand.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

I hate that there's no fresh le Turbo Doodles to enjoy.  :twisted:

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/29/2013, 09:16 AMI'm this very moment fed up about a word in this very threads title that I just can't understand.
Yeah; learn to spell, estebanjo!  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/29/2013, 07:23 AMdepise:  Tour de Pise (66°40′S 140°1′ECoordinates: 66°40′S 140°1′E) is an isolated rock dome, 27 m, which protrudes through the ice in northwest Rostand Island in the Geologie Archipelago. Charted in 1951 by the French Antarctic Expedition and named by them for the famous Tower of Pisa.
Hahhahahaahaha!

Quote from: Tatsujin on 08/29/2013, 09:16 AMI'm this very moment fed up about a word in this very threads title that I just can't understand.
I was so angry I didn't see the spelling mistake! True story.

Quote from: guest on 08/29/2013, 09:20 AM
Quote from: tggodfrey on 08/29/2013, 08:37 AM
Quote from: turbokon on 08/29/2013, 07:38 AMI've been suffering from a cold sore outbreak for the last two weeks and still trying get over it. Doctor says the sun and stress can cause an output.
No thats that nasty hooker you were mackin on last month!
hahah... it wasn't until the hooker comment that I was reminded of this:
:lol:
True story.

Quote from: guest on 08/29/2013, 08:07 AMI also despise flatbed scanners for having a lip around the scanning surface (flat my ass) and game magazines for wiggling a few degrees when a scanner's lid is closed.
This is SO TRUE! The plastic lip is totally in the way (creates a shadow! On oversize stuff), but the SHIFTING is so annoying. You can be so CAREFUL placing original on the platen (ha!), yet the page will shift 0.2 degrees. 0.2 degrees that have to be fixed in PhotoShop. 0.2 degrees because WHY!?

wildfruit

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 08/29/2013, 09:54 AM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/29/2013, 08:07 AMI also despise flatbed scanners for having a lip around the scanning surface (flat my ass) and game magazines for wiggling a few degrees when a scanner's lid is closed.
This is SO TRUE! The plastic lip is totally in the way (creates a shadow! On oversize stuff), but the SHIFTING is so annoying. You can be so CAREFUL placing original on the platen (ha!), yet the page will shift 0.2 degrees. 0.2 degrees that have to be fixed in PhotoShop. 0.2 degrees because WHY!?
Sounds like you guys need a book scanner.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/29/2013, 10:26 AM
Quote from: esteban on 08/29/2013, 09:54 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/29/2013, 08:07 AMI also despise flatbed scanners for having a lip around the scanning surface (flat my ass) and game magazines for wiggling a few degrees when a scanner's lid is closed.
Sounds like you guys need a book scanner.
The problem, dear NecroPhile, lies not in our stars, but in my lack of money for fancy scanners IMG

420GOAT

i despise fry guys that want $15 an hour! without schooling!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Nando

esteban

Quote from: Nando on 08/29/2013, 12:53 PMstress induced headaches!
I loathe them. Really.

UPDATE: I ate a yummy lunch. I am happy, food-wise.

HATE: I hate doctors who talk your ear off, especially when they share boring, sad anecdotes about pathetic love life! I'll qualify this hatred by saying I wouldn't mind if a cute female doctor engaged in this: Specifically, I hate when goofy male doctors share tepid stories of sad dating life with me to fill-in conversational void.

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 08/29/2013, 01:02 PMHATE: I hate doctors who talk your ear off, especially when they share boring, sad anecdotes about pathetic love life! I'll qualify this hatred by saying I wouldn't mind if a cute female doctor engaged in this: Specifically, I hate when goofy male doctors share tepid stories of sad dating life with me to fill-in conversational void.
During a prostate exam, right?

bob

Yeah, i had this same experience when i found my prostate dr. on match.com too.
So I went to J-date and found a lawyer.  Problem is, person i met on christian mingle made me feel guilty about it.

Nando

Quote from: galam on 08/29/2013, 01:17 PMYeah, i had this same experience when i found my prostate dr. on match.com too.
So I went to J-date and found a lawyer.  Problem is, person i met on christian mingle made me feel guilty about it.
HAHAHAH

Ugh totally hate that. *valley girl style

td741

So far the city's new "Smart Card" public transit system... "Presto".

Where to start...
1) You can put money/monthly pass on the card online!  It might take 24 to 48 hours for the funds to become available...  Oh, but that's not all, you need to zap the card on the bus within 30 days after those 24-48 hours in order to actually transfer that cash on the card.  In the mean time, there is NO record of that purchase aside from some e-mails.

2) If you're not using a monthly pass, you need to squint to see the tiny text that says how much is left on the card or how much time you have left on your "transfer".

3) If there is ever a problem and you need a refund, it can take months before you actually get anywhere.  Not to mention they have one of the worst automated phone systems I ever had to navigate.  You can't skip long messages and are forced to listen to these innane long announcements saying to go to the website, set up automatic payments (fat chance!), it can take 24 to 48 hours for payments to go through, etc.  After spending a good 15 minutes navigating somewhere, you can't go back to the previous menu if you make a wrong selection (or heaven forbid want to do something totally INSANE like check your balance *AND* report an issue with said balance)... but you can check your balance twice, I think.  You need to hang up, and spend another 15 minutes.

bob

Quote from: td741 on 08/29/2013, 03:11 PMSo far the city's new "Smart Card" public transit system... "Presto".

Where to start...
1) You can put money/monthly pass on the card online!  It might take 24 to 48 hours for the funds to become available...  Oh, but that's not all, you need to zap the card on the bus within 30 days after those 24-48 hours in order to actually transfer that cash on the card.  In the mean time, there is NO record of that purchase aside from some e-mails.

2) If you're not using a monthly pass, you need to squint to see the tiny text that says how much is left on the card or how much time you have left on your "transfer".

3) If there is ever a problem and you need a refund, it can take months before you actually get anywhere.  Not to mention they have one of the worst automated phone systems I ever had to navigate.  You can't skip long messages and are forced to listen to these innane long announcements saying to go to the website, set up automatic payments (fat chance!), it can take 24 to 48 hours for payments to go through, etc.  After spending a good 15 minutes navigating somewhere, you can't go back to the previous menu if you make a wrong selection (or heaven forbid want to do something totally INSANE like check your balance *AND* report an issue with said balance)... but you can check your balance twice, I think.  You need to hang up, and spend another 15 minutes.
It has always been a small dream of mine to work in consumer protection because of shit like this.  Why, when you spend the money are you also forced to do all the work and just "live" with the shitty process.  Dont get me started.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/29/2013, 01:09 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/29/2013, 01:02 PMHATE: I hate doctors who talk your ear off, especially when they share boring, sad anecdotes about pathetic love life! I'll qualify this hatred by saying I wouldn't mind if a cute female doctor engaged in this: Specifically, I hate when goofy male doctors share tepid stories of sad dating life with me to fill-in conversational void.
During a prostate exam, right?
Hahhahahaahaha! Eye doctor (optometrist?)

ANECDOTE THAT BELONGS IN ANOTHER THREAD: I just had a physical. My male doctor, older dude who I really like because he's awesome, asks me, "An intern/medical student/whatever, is working with me to gain practical experience...do you mind if intern joins us?"

Well, I hate going to the doctor because I'm overly-self-conscious and awkward, so of course I give a hearty,  "Sure, no problem." A few minutes later...

CUTE WOMAN ENTERS ROOM WITH DOCTOR.

Long story short: I'm trying not to laugh the entire exam because I'm in boxers and I know the doctor's gonna grab my balls at some point, FULL FRONTAL. It was definitely more fun/exciting with the cute lady in room, but I was definitely no Rico Suave. Nervous laughter.

tggodfrey

Easy way to break the akwardness is when the doctor does his thing, look at the intern and ask her if she comes here often?  If she doesnt at least chuckle then just imagine bouncing your balls off her cheek.
Games currently in play:

munchiaz

Studying for my Cisco ICND1 exam, when i would rather be doing anything else.

PunkCryborg

WILL THESE KIDS EVER GO TO SLEEP SO I CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES?!?!?!

FiftyQuid

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 08/29/2013, 08:17 PMWILL THESE KIDS EVER GO TO SLEEP SO I CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES?!?!?!
Where's the LIKE button in here?  This isn't Facebook?

Facebook.  I fuckin' hate Facebook.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

bob

LIKE.

I'm in the same boat right now. Twins are going OFF with their own language right now. I'm about 10 mins away from Valis 3 blasting through my home to drown them out.

P.S. more Facebook hate right here too. Proud to say I have never been on it.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TheClash603

I hate that I played poker tonight and went all-in versus a guy that had quad 5s.

esteban

8:29 a.m. and I am wondering how ANYONE in the universe can drink this "autumnal pumpkin flavored" coffee that my wife wanted me to buy. I searched the pantry and we don't have any other coffee (whole bean). All we have is this ground pumpkin flavored garbage.

DECISION: I will make goddamned tea instead. Even though my wife told me that tea is horrible (tons of pesticide & company involved in harvesting/storing most tea).

YOU ARE BORED BY THIS SHIT BUT THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT I DESPISE AT THIS MOMENT (8:30).

MrFulci

Quote from: esteban on 10/19/2013, 08:30 AM8:29 a.m. and I am wondering how ANYONE in the universe can drink this "autumnal pumpkin flavored" coffee that my wife wanted me to buy. I searched the pantry and we don't have any other coffee (whole bean). All we have is this ground pumpkin flavored garbage.

DECISION: I will make goddamned tea instead. Even though my wife told me that tea is horrible (tons of pesticide & company involved in harvesting/storing most tea).

YOU ARE BORED BY THIS SHIT BUT THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT I DESPISE AT THIS MOMENT (8:30).
The pumpkin "spice" Hershey stuff is OK (M&Ms, Kisses. I'm not fond of flavored coffee. I prefer it "Normal", as in a smaller cup than most people, and without cream or sugar.

I've never been fond of sweet tastes in coffee or tea.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

esteban

Quote from: MrFulci on 10/19/2013, 08:45 AM
Quote from: esteban on 10/19/2013, 08:30 AM8:29 a.m. and I am wondering how ANYONE in the universe can drink this "autumnal pumpkin flavored" coffee that my wife wanted me to buy. I searched the pantry and we don't have any other coffee (whole bean). All we have is this ground pumpkin flavored garbage.

The pumpkin "spice" Hershey stuff is OK (M&Ms, Kisses. I'm not fond of flavored coffee. I prefer it "Normal", as in a smaller cup than most people, and without cream or sugar.

Black coffee also has benefit of zero extra calories.  :pcgs:

MrFulci

Quote from: esteban on 10/19/2013, 09:10 AM

What was that line, in that, "old" (20 years, almost) movie? "When I drink coffee, I want to taste it"?
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

esteban

Quote from: MrFulci on 10/19/2013, 09:14 AMWhat was that line, in that, "old" (20 years, almost) movie? "When I drink coffee, I want to taste it"?
I can't believe it's almost 20 years.

STATUS: I'm currently ordering a Coffee Royale at my local Java Chateau.

Sparky

Summer is over.. Ya f@ckers us Canadians get summer! :P

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/19/2013, 11:45 PMSummer is over.. Ya f@ckers us Canadians get summer! :P
I love autumn. My favorite season.  :pcgs:

That said, autumn IS NOT PAYING MY BILLS. I loathe the never-ending river of medical bills that flood my mailbox. Doctors & pharmaceutical companies profit handsomely.

wildfruit

Tea is the greatest beverage known to this earth

Retrocool

Quote from: MrFulci on 10/19/2013, 09:14 AM
Quote from: esteban on 10/19/2013, 09:10 AM

What was that line, in that, "old" (20 years, almost) movie? "When I drink coffee, I want to taste it"?

Denis Leary said it best, "I WANT COFFEE FLAVORED COFFEE"
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

esteban

Quote from: Retrocool on 10/20/2013, 01:12 PMDenis Leary said it best, "I WANT COFFEE FLAVORED COFFEE"
Hahahhahahahha. Yes, I enjoyed his rants. Haven't seen him in years, though. Is he still alive?

Quote from: wildfruit on 10/20/2013, 12:49 PMTea is the greatest beverage known to this earth
Oh, I love tea. I just never thought about how pesticides may dampen my longevity.

Given time, I will forget about most of this stuff and drink my beverages semi-blissfully.

:pcgs:

For the record: I'm a no milk, no sugar, no lemon, straight hot tea lover. Not that I can't enjoy an occasional fancy tea, but I drink too much tea/coffee over the course of a day to have my beverages burdened with dairy/sweets.

Digi.k

Quote from: esteban on 08/29/2013, 01:03 AMI'm not asking for grande philosophical diatribes. I do not want your pre-packaged, rehearsed rant.

I'm talking about, literally, THIS VERY MOMENT...

Personally, I am fasting for a goddamn blood test. I WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW, but I can't.  I should go to sleep, but I have this stupid desire to stay up and watch crapaggio on television.

I HATE THIS.

I know, people are dying in the world. I know.

But I still hate this. 7am... 7am...
Oh I got a blood test coming up in a couple of weeks too.  The last few weeks I've been feeling very fatigued.  Now I been despising that..

Gogan

I'm beginning to despise buying a house. SO many damn hoops to jump though. I'm more than qualified to buy the place we're looking at, but aside from my shitting schedule, they need documentation for just about every aspect of my life.

Example: Had to explain, in a typed letter, why I transferred $30 from my savings to checking account. Again, I've already shown I can more than afford this place.

Nice place though, so I guess it's worth it? :evil:
Nothin beats the real thing.

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Xak

Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

OldRover

I despise the gender discrimination I am dealing with right now at the hands of the Dept Of Family.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

bob

I despise my kid needing every toy he owns on his tray while he eats dinner.

esteban

Quote from: galam on 10/21/2013, 05:49 PMI despise my kid needing every toy he owns on his tray while he eats dinner.
Seriously! Only 1/3 of my kids do this, but it is so annoying. THE FOOD FALLS TO FLOOR BEFORE IT HAS A CHANCE TO BE EATEN.

turbokon

I currently despise a contractor whom I'm a lead over. He gets very confrontational and argumentative when I say something he doesn't agree with and not just with me but others in our group as well. I told my manager several times about it but he hasn't done anything with it. I went to my director last week. This foo needs to go before I go bonkers on him and loose my job.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

420GOAT

tell him "look, just shut the fuck up and youll be ok."
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

bob

Hahaha, contractors. I have a couple of great ones and I have had to let a couple go over the last few years. It's funny, because when they are contractors, you assume it's easy to cut ties with them. But, it's not.

munchiaz

I despise this piece of mail im looking at right now for a school loan repayment

syphic

Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer