RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

My latest tattoo

Started by CrackTiger, 09/08/2007, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

I just got it tonight, so its still swollen and a little bloody in these pics. The photos I take tomorrow after showering should be better.

IMG
IMG
IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Turbo D

:o dude thats the coolest tat I've ever seen   =D>
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: turbo D on 09/08/2007, 11:27 PM:o dude thats the coolest tat I've ever seen   =D>
Ditto! That shit is slick! I especially love the controller cord and the pad itself!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

a cool tattoo indeed, but are you sure about what you've done? :mrgreen:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Turbo D

is that his forearm of his calf?  :-k
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ccovell

It's his penis, of course!  Real PCE players have cocks of steel!

What an awesome tattoo!  Too bad it takes some explaining for most people.

Joe Redifer

I think it's funny that a ton of people (usually the younger ones) will just wander into a tattoo parlor with only a vague idea of what they want, choose something out of a book, get a tat of it and think it's cool.  But Black Tiger gets extremely unique tats.  He also has Air Zonk somewhere.  I can pretty much guarantee that nobody else in the entire world will have the same tats.  I personally don't have any tattoos and would never get any, but hell, if you're gonna get 'em they might as well be awesome ones like BTs!  He even has Street Fighter 2 ready to go!

WoodyXP

That's awesome.  A great job was done on the cord.. it looks like it's popping out of your leg.
"I bathe in AES carts."

Turbo D

Quote from: ccovell on 09/09/2007, 01:57 AMIt's his penis, of course!  Real PCE players have cocks of steel!
Roflrofl, that would be cool  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Hahahahaha!  That's f'n crazy cool shit there Black Tiger, but now you'll have to keep shaving your arm or else the PCE will turn Wookie.  Did your needler look at you like you were nuts and keep asking 'are you sure'?  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

QuoteWhat an awesome tattoo!  Too bad it takes some explaining for most people.
That's the beauty of it.  :)

What an AWESOME tattoo!!!  =D&gt; Absolutely amazing!!!
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

CrackTiger

The tattoo is on my calf, its almost 7 inches wide. That was already pushing it size-wise to get that kind of detail in it and I don't have enough room left on my arms.

I don't have an Air Zonk tattoo, a friend of mine does. I only have three PCE related tattoos: the PC Engine, Bonk and the pentagram from Dracula X. He has Bomberman, Bonk, Lords of Thunder, Hudson Soft logo, Zonk as well as a bunch of other game related tattoos like Sonic, Mario, Neo Geo logo, Quake II logo, the Night Warriors sisters, Dragon Ball Z. I've a page with pics of both our Turbo tattoos almost finished for my site.

Even if I get something with someone else's artwork/image, I design the 'flash' myself and break it down for the tattooist so its as close as possible to what I want. This one was a real pain in the ass to put together. I probably took over a hundred photos trying to capture the perfect angle for the console and the pad.

IMG

I have very light hair and am very un-gorilla, so I won't have to keep shaving my leg after the hair grows back. The tattoos on my arms and back are perfectly visible.

The next day photos didn't turn out much better, since it they were taken in the evening, but here they are if anyone's interested-

IMG
IMG
IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Turbo D

that tattoo is just awesome  =D&gt;
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Yeah, I just can't get over how frakin' awesome that is.   =D&gt;
IMG

elnino

www.pcedaisakusen.net
People said his brain was infected by devils!
PCE Shmupscountown: 109/110 (1to go)
PCエンジン - シューティングゲーム読み秒:109/110個 (1個余る)

Alt-Nintega

I wouldn't walk around my neighborhood with a tattoo like that. Where I live that is chick repelent and street thug bait. You got balls made out of steel man.

esteban

CrackTiger, I can't believe you used SFII' instead of Blodia as the HuCard in your tattoo!

:)

Than again, I'm glad that I am probably the only one in the world who has a Blodia HuCard tattoo.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

nat

I want to get a huge tattoo that takes up my entire back of the guy from the Diablo cover with the giant ball chasing him.

His facial expression is just priceless.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/13/2007, 01:09 PMI wouldn't walk around my neighborhood with a tattoo like that. Where I live that is chick repelent and street thug bait. You got balls made out of steel man.
I have other tattoos that would counter balance it for both issues, but I'm not into those kind of chicks anyway. :P

Turbo D

I'm just waiting for that page on your site  :)
IMG IMG
IMG

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

CrackTiger

Quote from: turbo D on 09/13/2007, 08:34 PMI'm just waiting for that page on your site  :)
I posted some pics before in this thread.

Turbo D

wow, thats a bad-ass airzonk tat. I wouldn't mind having airzonk tatted on my arm  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Although I think those tattoos are awesome, I'm glad they're on you and your friend rather than on me!  The same goes with any tattoo, actually.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/14/2007, 01:38 AMAlthough I think those tattoos are awesome, I'm glad they're on you and your friend rather than on me!  The same goes with any tattoo, actually.
I'm the same way with piercing, I'll never get anything done, not even an ear.

nat

I've got an ear, but that's it.

I may go for tats someday but I don't want to get one just for the sake of getting one.

Tats on chicks REALLY turn me off, however.

Joe Redifer

Same here.  There is just something that makes a chick with tattoos seem a bit too "manly" for me.

Turbo D

Ya, I too hate tatted up chicks. Kinda grosses me out. They can never be fully naked when they have tattoos  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

I got my left ear pierced a few years ago, but I don't wear earrings or anything anymore.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Tatsujin

i got an ear pierce (small golden swiss cow) when i was 5 years old or so. then with about 7 i lost the pierce and never put an other in since.

elnino

I have pierced both of my ears, like a real metal head!
www.pcedaisakusen.net

Tatsujin

but you never looked like one of those metal head bangers! sir elnicholson!

elnino

Nevertheless, I'm rockin' all over the place! IMG
www.pcedaisakusen.net

Keranu

Quote from: elnino on 09/17/2007, 11:31 AMNevertheless, I'm rockin' all over the place! IMG
Haha, I love this post! The smiley really tops it!
IMG

Joe Redifer

I heard a rumor that if you're a guy and you have your right ear pierced that means you are a gay homosexual.  That was the talk of the playground, anyway.

Keranu

I heard about that when I was in 2nd grade too.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Yeah. When I was in Junior High I pierced my left ear. The right ear was considered a homosexual thing.
IMG

elnino

The rules are quite simple:

Left ear pierced: ordinary, probably living a very boring life
Right ear pierced: homosexual (check the blue Bomberman on the left for better understanding)
Both ears pierced: very manly rebelious uber rebel, no one can stop this guy!

IMG
www.pcedaisakusen.net

NecroPhile

Ohhhhh, so that's how these senators can suck all sorts of dick and yet not be gay - no piercing of the right ear.  The gay button must be in the right ear, but wouldn't that mean that having both ears pierced makes one a switch hitter?

P.S. - Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

QuoteRight ear pierced: homosexual (check the blue Bomberman on the left for better understanding)
LMAO! That is hilarious. He really is throwing like a girl. But man, what was the marketing team at NEC here in North America thinking redesigning the box art?!! I think the Bomberman cover is the prime example. A bunch of weirdos in strange suits throwing bombs like girls?! Ack! Very strange. At least they got it right with the later versions.
IMG

CrackTiger

Whats funny about that Bomberman cover art is that it looks like they're just walking through a building trying to totally demolish it before moving on to another building. 8)

Keranu

I think someone brought up that sissy blue Bomberman around here before, that's hilarious.

Quote from: guest on 09/18/2007, 08:35 PMWhats funny about that Bomberman cover art is that it looks like they're just walking through a building trying to totally demolish it before moving on to another building. 8)
Hahaha,  I never thought of it that way!
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/18/2007, 10:46 AM
QuoteRight ear pierced: homosexual (check the blue Bomberman on the left for better understanding)
LMAO! That is hilarious. He really is throwing like a girl. But man, what was the marketing team at NEC here in North America thinking redesigning the box art?!! I think the Bomberman cover is the prime example. A bunch of weirdos in strange suits throwing bombs like girls?! Ack! Very strange. At least they got it right with the later versions.
I still think the cover of bomberman is just bunch of firefighters.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

ya, homo firefighters  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

elnino

Quote from: guest on 09/18/2007, 08:35 PMWhats funny about that Bomberman cover art is that it looks like they're just walking through a building trying to totally demolish it before moving on to another building. 8)
There's a rumor this image has been shown to the recruits in several Afghanistan terrorist recruiting camps.
www.pcedaisakusen.net

TR0N

Quote from: turbo D on 09/19/2007, 02:17 AMya, homo firefighters  :wink:
:lol: :lol:
That would explain the tight suits and there fetish for throwing bombs !
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

CrackTiger

Something that I forgot to mention is that the tattoo cost me $350. Which is more than I've spent on any other single PC Engine system, unless you include all the work I've had done to my Duo RX (in which case its about even). :wink:

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 09/19/2007, 11:33 PMSomething that I forgot to mention is that the tattoo cost me $350. Which is more than I've spent on any other single PC Engine system, unless you include all the work I've had done to my Duo RX (in which case its about even). :wink:
That's hardcore!
IMG